Terms and Conditions
1 July 2022 onwards
This campaign is eligible for selected customers who (“Eligible Customers”) meet the following conditions:
- In-store FairPrice app user (who have made at least one Scan & Go order or order with Payment QR code in stores before) and
- Are Link members and have connected their Link account on the FairPrice app (before checkout in-store and
- Have received at least one e-mail at their registered FairPrice account email, or at least one push notification at their registered FairPrice account, notifying them of their eligibility
From 1 July 2022 onwards, eligible customers can participate in “Linkpoints Level Up Challenge” (“Campaign”).
- Existing customers who did not receive any marketing communications from FairPrice indicating their eligibility are not eligible for this campaign and will not receive any bonus Linkpoints from this campaign.
- Only one purchase made using either Scan & Go or Pay via the FairPrice app will be rewarded each day (“Eligible Order”).
- Each eligible member can earn a maximum total of 300 bonus Linkpoints by completing all 5 tasks:
- 200 bonus Linkpoints after you make your first purchase with no minimum spend within the date period stated in the email for Task 1
- 25 bonus Linkpoints after you make your second purchase with no minimum spend within the date period stated in the email for Task 2
- 25 bonus Linkpoints after you make your third purchase with no minimum spend within the date period stated in the email for Task 3
- 25 bonus Linkpoints after you make your fourth purchase with no minimum spend within the date period stated in the email for Task 4
- 25 bonus Linkpoints after you make your fifth purchase with no minimum spend within the date period stated in the email for Task 5
To connect your Link membership account to your FairPrice account, please visit here.
To check the total amount of Linkpoints awarded, please view the tax receipt under order history on the FairPrice app. For a detailed breakdown of your awarded Linkpoints, please check the Linkpoints transaction history under Rewards tile on the FairPrice app.
Campaign Terms and Conditions
- For eligible members to participate in the campaign, Link members must have their Link membership account linked to the FairPrice app via a registered phone number or card number before making payment in the app in-stores.
- Each Link account is considered as a unique participant of the campaign.
- For the full list of participating Scan & Go stores, please visit this link here
- The Campaign is organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and NTUC Link Pte Ltd (collectively, the “Organiser”).
- Participation in this Campaign is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto shall be final and binding in all respect on each participant.
- Non-compliance with or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Campaign.
- Purchase of the following items are excluded from the calculation of the accumulated qualifying spend: statutory items (Singapore Pools betting products — 4D, Singapore Sweep, TOTO, gift vouchers, gift cards, including top-ups and service fees), non-merchandise (carrier bags, membership and consultation fees), tobacco products, infant milk powder (0-12 months), prescription and pharmacy-only medicines.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and at its discretion to (a) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign, in whole or in part; (c) change the date and time of the campaign. In the event of dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final and conclusive.
- No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser should any prize/reward or any part thereof be forfeited in accordance with the terms herein.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data as provided in the Link membership application, for the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Organiser’s Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”) available at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/360025882432-Privacy-Policy: (i) to provide any marketing materials that the participants have agreed to receive; and (ii) for any and all purposes set out in the Organiser’s PDP Policy.
- The participant agrees to the Organiser’s PDP Policy that sets out details of the Organiser’s personal data protection policy, including how the participant may access and correct his/her personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal data.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- For enquiry, please submit a request at help.fairprice.com.sg. If you encounter any issues, please get in touch with us via the web form at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new
- For enquiries on the Link Rewards Programme, you can reach us at:
- Customer Service Hotline at 6380 5858 (Link Rewards Programme) or 6213 8008 (NTUC Union Members)