Payment via FairPrice app
About Payment Via FairPrice app
- What are the features supported through payment on the FairPrice app?
- What are the benefits of using digital checkout (Pay via FairPrice app) service?
- How do I begin using payment via FairPrice app and how does it work?
- What are the accepted credit cards on FairPrice app? Are there any other fees associated with paying with FairPrice app?
- How do I add a new payment method?
- Where can I find my receipt/e-invoice and view my purchase history?
Earn and Redeem Linkpoints
- How do I use my Linkpoints when making payment via the FairPrice app?
- Will I be able to view the number of Linkpoints credited for my purchase on the FairPrice app?
- Can I make payment in cash and redeem Linkpoints via the FairPrice app at the same time?
- Will the Linkpoints expire?
- Can I earn and redeem Linkpoints using physical Link card? Can I use Linkpoints to partially pay and then use cash/Credit Card at the counter?
Use FairPrice app to Pay at Kopitiam
- Can I get a refund for food orders paid using the FairPrice app?
- Can I cancel my Kopitiam order after paying with FairPrice app?
- Can I earn and redeem Linkpoints at the stall using the FairPrice app?
- Can I use promo code (digital vouchers from FairPrice Group app) for discounts when paying with FairPrice Group app at participating Kopitiam outlets?
- What are the benefits of using FairPrice app to pay for food orders?
- As a Kopitiam card holder, I currently enjoy 10% off my food purchases when I pay with Kopitiam card. Can I get an additional 10% discount if I pay using FairPrice app?
Use FairPrice app to Pay at FairPrice Stores
- What are the stores I can make payment via FairPrice Group app?
- Can I pay via the FairPrice app at the check out counter?
- Can I return or exchange items after making an in-store purchase via FairPrice app?
- Am I eligible for lucky draws if I pay for my in-store purchase via the FairPrice Group app?
- How do I redeem shopping mall rewards with my FairPrice e-invoices?
- Can I choose to opt for paper invoices instead of e-invoice?