No, Corporate account users are not eligible to receive bonus points for NTUC FairPrice’s loyalty programmes.
Articles in this section
- Where do I find the information on product (importer/ ingredient) label?
- I saw a poster in the store "We let you shop with confidence". What is that?
- I bought a particular item from your store but it is spoilt, how do I go about getting a refund?
- I would like to be a FairPrice member to enjoy the patronage rebate. How do I apply for FairPrice membership?
- I would like to purchase items in bulk.
- I made a purchase from your supermarket but the receipt did not reflect any LinkPoints being credited. What should I do?
- I am a Corporate account user. Am I eligible to receive bonus points if I purchase a certain amount in NTUC FairPrice’s loyalty programmes?
- I have found a stray trolley at a particular location. Who can I inform?
- I wish to sell an item in your store. Who do I contact?
- Can I claim tax refund?