Terms & Conditions
Welcome to FairPrice Group
NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Limited and its related or affiliated co-operatives and organisations (collectively referred to as “FairPrice Group” or “FPG”) provide website features and other products and services to you (collectively “Customers”, each a “Customer”) when you visit or use https://www.fairprice.com.sg/; FairPrice Group mobile application (“FairPrice App”); or use software provided by FairPrice Group in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, “FPG Services”).
Acceptance of terms
Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) carefully. By using FPG Services, you agree to these T&Cs, and you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data as described in these T&Cs. If you do not agree to these T&Cs, you must discontinue the use of FPG Services. Your use of FPG Services shall be deemed to be your agreement to be bound by each of the terms set forth below. FairPrice Group can change these T&Cs at any time by posting updated T&Cs on FPG Services or by sending registered Customers an email notice of the changes. If any modification is unacceptable to you, you shall cease using FPG Services immediately. If you do not cease using FPG Services, you will be deemed to have accepted the change.
You are expected to check these T&Cs from time to time to take notice of any changes FairPrice Group has made as they are binding on you.
Where you place an order for food and beverage (“F&B”) items from F&B providers (“F&B Vendors”) through the FPG Services, you may be subjected to additional terms and conditions imposed by such F&B Vendors.
Use of FPG Services
To purchase products and/or use services through the FPG Services, you must first establish an account with FairPrice Group (“FPG Account”). Registration for an FPG Account provides a unique identification for each Customer, and allows us to trace any order in the event of queries. Registration for an FPG Account will include an automatic participation into the Link Rewards Programme that allows you to earn Linkpoints.
Registration must only be done by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under Singapore law; who are at least 18 years of age; and are not barred from using FPG Services under any applicable laws. By using FPG Services, you represent and warrant that you are of age and you agree to be bound by these T&Cs. If you are under 18 years old, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian.
To register for an account, you must provide a valid mobile number or an unique email address. You will be asked to provide a password upon registration.
Alternatively, you may use your existing login information from Apple or Google to register for an account. Once your selected social network provider confirms your identity, you will have access to FPG Services. You acknowledge and agree to the sharing of your personal data from the social network provider to FairPrice Group for the purpose of establishing an FPG Account. For the avoidance of doubt, FairPrice Group does not manage or monitor the collection of data by Apple or Google. Any data provided to or collected by Apple or Google will be subject to the Apple and Google terms and conditions for such collection and use.
You are responsible for: (i) maintaining the security and confidentiality of your FPG Account and your account password; (ii) restricting access to your FPG Account; (iii) be responsible for any purchases and activities that are submitted under your FPG Account; (iv) ensuring that all details provided during registration or any other time are correct and complete. Upon successful registration, you can update your particulars in the ‘My Account’ page.
You agree to immediately notify FairPrice Group of any unauthorised use of your password or FPG Account or any other breach of security by contacting https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new.
We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or terminate the registration of any individual or corporate member and/or the use of any FPG Services at any time for any reason, including and not limited to the following:
- accounts of Customers that we suspect have been compromised or used in breach of these T&Cs; and/or
- a Customer using multiple accounts to deliver to the same address.
You acknowledge and agree that FairPrice Group may, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, access, preserve, and/or disclose your account information, all communications to and from you and all information relating to your use of FPG Services, if FairPrice Group is required to do so by law or legal process or if FairPrice Group determines, in its sole discretion, that such action is necessary to protect the rights of FairPrice Group, third parties, and other users of FPG Services or for purposes of responding to your request for customer service.
We collect personal data such as your name, contact information (e.g. mobile number and email address) and other information that may identify you or is personal to you, when you use FPG Services or enter into transactions with us (or express interest in doing so). We may also collect information about your browser type, device ID, IP address and the pages you visit.
If you have multiple relationships with us (for example, you use our services across our different businesses), we may also combine such personal data with other personal data we have in our possession, for purposes of facilitating your use of FPG Services and for the purposes set out below.
By your continued use of FPG Services, you agree that FairPrice Group may collect, use, disclose and process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our Privacy Notice which can be found at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/4464676591129-Privacy-Notice- for the purposes set out in the said Privacy Notice and for the following purposes (collectively, the “Purposes”):
- processing your FPG Account application with us;
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of FPG Services requested by you;
- facilitating your use of FPG Services;
- verifying your identity and any purchase made on your FPG Account through your registered mobile number and/or email address;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- responding to, handling and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints and feedback from you;
- administering and maintaining your FPG Account and Link Account, including administering any login processes, benefits and entitlements;
- managing, administering, maintaining, and/or terminating your membership in any FairPrice Group programme such as the Link Rewards Programme, Digital Club and Just Wine Club;
- where you have given us consent, sending you marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
- FPG Services are controlled and operated by us from Singapore and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of Singapore. Your personal data may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and, by using FPG Services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of Singapore, which may have different data protection rules than those of Singapore; and/or
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your express consent.
The Purposes may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
The consent that you provide for the collection, use, disclosure and processing of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using, disclosing and/or processing your personal data for any or all of the Purposes by submitting your request in writing at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within 10 business days of receiving it.
Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing FPG Services to you and we will, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request.
If you have any feedback or issues in relation to your personal data, or about our Privacy Notice, or wish to make a complaint to us, you may contact our Data Protection Officer whose email address is set out in the Privacy Notice.
We may update the Privacy Notice from time to time without notice to you, to comply with applicable laws or as we update our data usage and handling processes. The amended Privacy Notice will take effect when made available at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/4464676591129-Privacy-Notice-. Your continued use of FPG Services constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of such changes.
You acknowledge that the FPG Services contain information, data, software, photographs, graphics, typefaces, music, sounds and other material (collectively, “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights owned by us and/or our affiliates, business partners, or suppliers.
You may not modify, reproduce, copy or distribute any of our Content for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
FairPrice App stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us for the Purposes as described above. It is your responsibility to keep your mobile device and access to the FairPrice App secure, including but not limited to the following: we do not recommend that you remove any software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your mobile device (including but not limited to unlocking, rooting, and/or jailbreaking your device) as that could make your mobile device vulnerable to malware, viruses and other malicious programs, and that could also compromise your mobile device’s security features and compromise the proper functioning of the FairPrice App.
Restrictions on use of FPG Services
FPG Services are provided solely as a convenience to you for non-commercial use. You may access and use FPG Services only in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, and with these T&Cs. You acknowledge and agree that FairPrice Group, in its sole discretion and without notice or any further obligation to you, may temporarily suspend or permanently discontinue and refuse any and all current and future, access to, or use of FPG Services. You further agree that you may not use FPG Services for any of the following purposes:
- disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- transmit material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- gain unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- interfere with any other person's use of FPG Services;
- interfere or disrupt networks or web sites connected to FPG Services;
- make, transmit or store electronic copies of our Content without the prior written consent of FairPrice Group;
- resell or make commercial use of the FPG Services or content therein;
- modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works of, transfer, or sell any Content;
- collect or use any product listings or descriptions;
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods from FPG Services;
- other than for your use of FPG Services as expressly permitted in these T&Cs, access or attempt to access any systems or servers on which FPG Services are hosted, or modify or alter FPG Services in any way;
- forge headers, create a false identity or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to deceive others or disguise the origin of any content or other information transmitted to or via FPG Services;
- use, frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found on FPG Services, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without FairPrice Group’s express written consent; or
- use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing a FairPrice Group name, trademark, or product name without FairPrice Group’s express written consent.
Any unauthorised use of FPG Services will terminate the permission or license granted by these T&Cs, and will result in you being barred from use of FPG Services.
Availability of FPG Services
Whilst all attempts will be made to ensure FPG Services access is available all the time, occasionally FPG Services may undergo repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services. In such circumstances, access to FPG Services may be suspended temporarily and without notice. FairPrice Group disclaims any and all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of FPG Services, including accessibility due to network problems.
Pricing and Product Information
Whilst every effort is made to fulfil orders in terms of price, size, weight, colour and/or description through FPG Services, errors may occur and we do not guarantee that the pricing, size, weight, colour, product description and/or promotional information provided on FPG Services will be accurate, current, updated, or complete. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that:
- product pictures on FPG Services are provided to help you recognise the products, but due to packaging redesign and improvements, these may not reflect exactly the product you receive;
- not all products, in particular fresh produce, weighted items and F&B items, will correspond exactly to the photographs and description on FPG Services;
- where product pictures are not available, a generic image may be used in the in-app cart and app receipt for Scan & Go and in-store purchases paid via FairPrice App;
- in relation to grocery items, the prices advertised on FPG Services are meant for home delivery shopping only. The prices of certain products may differ from those charged in physical FairPrice stores;
- where the actual price of any product is dependent on its weight, we will provide a price based on average weight ranges of the product. In the event that the actual weight of the item is less than what you have ordered, the item will be charged according to the actual weight. If the actual weight is more than what was indicated upon checkout, you will be charged based on the online bill presented to you. FPG Services reserves the right to provide the nearest size/packaging for the product at the nearest price;
- FairPrice Group takes great care to accurately display the colours of our products that appear on FPG Services. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor (among other factors), we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be a true reflection of the actual colours of the products.
In the event of any price difference between your FPG Services order and the final bill rendered, whether arising from substitutions, daily price changes, out-of-stock products, promotions, mislabelling, mispricing, and/or weighted items, we reserve the right to adjust the final bill even after an online bill has been presented to you.
We shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, or inconvenience suffered in the event that we are unable to fulfil any order for whatever reason.
All orders made using FPG Services will automatically be placed in any promotion and/or lucky draws run by FairPrice Group unless otherwise expressly stated in the said promotion and/or lucky draw.
In the event that a product or F&B item becomes unavailable for whatever reason after an order is accepted, FairPrice Group reserves the right to process the other product(s) or F&B item(s) in your order. This is because, with FPG Services, we work towards bringing you a wholesome online experience. For Fulfilment From Store order, we may replace such items with a similar item of equivalent value.
If any item you have ordered is not in the confirmation, it is with much regret that we inform you that the said item is unavailable.
Special offers are valid only while stocks last. We reserve the right to reject and/or limit quantities on any order received.
It is your responsibility to review the details (including items selected, pricing and applicable fees) carefully before submitting an order. When you place an order, you agree to all amounts, delivery fee, service fee and other additional charges (if any) and the final ‘Total’ amount which is displayed at the checkout page.
You will be deemed to be aware of, and you accept responsibility for the total amount incurred under your FPG Account.
Once an order is submitted, the total purchase price and any fees that FairPrice Group may charge you are due immediately and are non-refundable.
For grocery orders
Except for changes in delivery address and/or contact details which must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery, no amendment to an order is allowed once the order is processed.
Customers may request for change in delivery address and/or contact details at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new.
For F&B orders
You will be able to put in any special request in the “Special Instruction” field before you add your F&B item(s) to the cart. Our F&B Vendors will make best efforts to accommodate the request although this might not always be possible.
For online grocery orders
You may cancel any online home delivery order (except for bulk orders) at no charge by submitting your request at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new provided that such cancellation is made at least 24 hours prior to scheduled delivery (“requisite notice”). For bulk orders, notice given must be prior to order confirmation. In the event you are unable to provide the requisite notice, there will be a cancellation charge for each order cancelled in the sum of S$10.00 (incl. of GST) for normal delivery, and S$30.00 (incl. of GST) for bulk order delivery. For purposes of these T&Cs, “bulk orders” are orders for 600 items and above.
For F&B orders
You may cancel any F&B order at no charge prior to acceptance of the order by the F&B Vendor. No cancellation (whether in whole or in part) can be made where the cancellation was requested only after the F&B Vendor has accepted the order, in which case, you shall remain liable for the full price of the order (including all applicable fees) regardless of whether the order has been prepared by the F&B Vendor.
Where you have opted to pick-up your order directly from, or to dine-in at the F&B Vendor’s premises, you shall be deemed to have cancelled your order if you do not collect the order within 120 minutes from the Collection Time (“Holding Period”). In which case, neither FairPrice Group nor the F&B Vendor shall be responsible to retain the order for your pick-up or dining-in after the expiry of the Holding Period.
Refunds and Returns
For grocery purchases
Refund: FairPrice Group will arrange for a refund to payment made for the affected product(s) in the event any order (in whole or in part) is rejected by FairPrice Group for whatever reason.
Exchange & Return Policy: All grocery items have been checked for quality and accuracy. However, as a gesture of good will, we may allow your request to return grocery items that are not satisfactory to you, subject to the following:
- you must check your order upon delivery, and contact us via webform within 7 days (or 3 days for fresh items) from the date of delivery with your name, contact details, and the reason you are seeking to return any products;
- Online home delivery order: where you have mistakenly purchased a product, you may return the said product to any FairPrice store (except FairPrice Shop, FairPrice Express and Cheers) within 7 days from the date of delivery, subject to the following: (i) your total order does not exceed S$200.00; (ii) your purchase was made by way of credit card; (iii) any product being returned must be in its original packaging; and (iv) production of your proof of purchase;
- Scan & Go: For wrongly purchased items (other than defective products) that you wish to exchange, kindly return them to the same FairPrice store within 7 days from the date of purchase, subject to the following: (i) any product being returned must be in its original packaging; and (ii) production of your proof of purchase. All exchange and refund policies for Scan & Go purchases are further subject to the in-store exchange and refund policies.
- In-store purchase via FairPrice App: For defective products that you wish to exchange, kindly return them (in its original packaging) to the same FairPrice store showing your in-app receipt for an exchange or refund. All refunds will be provided in cash. All exchange and refund policies for in-store purchases via the FairPrice App are further subject to the in-store exchange and refund policies.
- We apologise that we are unable to exchange medical and hygiene sensitive items to ensure the safety and health of our customers.
You acknowledge and understand that alcoholic beverages can only be sold and delivered to persons who are at least 18 years old. By placing an order that includes alcohol, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. Fairprice Group, the F&B Vendors and their delivery service providers will have the right to:
- request to be shown your identity document for age verification purposes; and
- refuse to deliver or provide any alcoholic product to any person who at the time of delivery or self-pick-up,
- does not appear to be at least 18 years old; or
- cannot prove that he/she is at least 18 years old; or
- is, or appears to be, under the influence of either alcohol or drugs at the time of delivery or self-pick-up
and in such an event, you agree that Fairprice Group, the F&B Vendors and/or their delivery service providers shall not be liable to make any refund to you for payment already made by you with respect to the alcoholic beverages.
FairPrice Group will provide delivery service in mainland Singapore on any orders placed through the FPG Services. For the avoidance of doubt, FairPrice Group does not deliver to Jurong Island and any other islands.
For online home delivery for grocery order, the following delivery fees are applicable to your order:
Order value (in SGD)
Delivery charge for online grocery orders (in SGD)
$79 and above
Delivery charge waived
Between $59 to $79
For F&B order, the following delivery fees are applicable to your order:
Order value (in SGD)
Delivery charge for F&B orders (in SGD)
All order values
Delivery charges will be displayed to you at the checkout page
Where Customer requests FairPrice Group (or its delivery service provider) to leave the product(s) at the front door or anywhere outside the delivery address, such delivery shall be at the Customer’s sole risk and the Customer accepts all liability and risk of loss, theft and damage.
FairPrice Group shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect, or damage or loss, however arising, or any deterioration or change in quality or condition of the order after its delivery. For clarity, FairPrice Group and its delivery service provider may decline requests to deliver/leave the order at a place other than the front door of the delivery address.
Whilst we endeavor to complete delivery of your order expeditiously, delivery of your order may be temporarily unavailable or delayed in the event of bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances. All delivery times stated, agreed or represented by us are meant as indicative estimates only, and we shall not be bound by or liable for any inconvenience or loss occasioned to you from late deliveries.
Our delivery service is subject to the availability of our resources and we reserve the right to cancel or reject any delivery request at our sole discretion.
We may use third party delivery service providers to perform delivery of your order. We shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience or loss occasioned to you from any late deliveries or mishandling of the order, which is attributable to the third party delivery service provider.
For online grocery orders
Should a delay of delivery date and time be required (upon Customer’s request), the order will be subjected to a surcharge of S$7.00 (incl. of GST). Requests for a delay in delivery date and time for bulk orders will be subjected to a surcharge of S$30.00 (incl. of GST).
For provision of our online home delivery services, FairPrice Group reserves the right to charge you the following fees, including but not limited to:
- Service Fee: to partially cover the costs of processing, picking and packing
- Delivery Surcharge: applicable fees based on higher cost for high demand delivery slots
You will be notified of any applicable fees on the checkout page prior to submission of an order.
In the event that you are not present to receive an order at the scheduled delivery date, there will be a redelivery charge of S$7.00 and S$30.00 (incl. of GST) imposed for normal and bulk orders respectively, payable in cash to the driver. You are required to provide a redelivery date within 2 days from the original scheduled delivery date, failing which, FairPrice Group will proceed to cancel the order and a cancellation fee of S$10.00 and S$30.00 will be imposed for normal and bulk order respectively. The balance order amount will be refunded through the same mode of payment.
For F&B orders
Where you or the intended recipient of the order are not at the designated delivery location, FairPrice Group (or its delivery service provider) may leave your order unattended on or in front of the premises of the designated delivery location and the order shall be deemed to have been delivered. After the delivery of the order, the Customers shall solely be liable for all loss, damage, contamination, soiling or degradation of the F&B item(s) (including but not limited to containers and packaging) whether caused directly or indirectly by you or any person acting on your behalf or otherwise.
Pick-up and Dine-in Orders (for F&B orders)
Where you have opted to pick up your order directly from, or to dine-in at the F&B Vendor’s premises, you will be notified of an approximate time for you to arrive at the F&B Vendor’s premises for picking up the order or for dining-in, as the case may be (“Collection Time”).
Reasonable delays in the preparation of your order may be expected in some cases. The Collection Time notified is meant as an indicative estimate only, and we shall not be liable to you for any inconvenience or loss occasioned for pick-up or dine-in delays.
Where there is any delay in picking-up or dining-in attributable to you, the risk and liability for any damage to or loss of your order, including but not limited to deterioration or change in quality or condition of the order, shall be solely borne by you. In which event, you shall not be entitled to any replacement or refund of the order.
After placing your order, the F&B Vendor may in certain cases contact you regarding the details of your order, including but not limited to any changes necessary to the contents of your order and the timing for pick-up or dining-in. FairPrice Group shall not bear any responsibility or liability in connection with any separate arrangements made between the F&B Vendor and you.
At the point of your collection of the F&B item(s), the F&B Vendors may require you to show your in-app order receipt for verification.
Payment information is transmitted through a secured payment channel using our secure server and Secure Socket Layer. Payment for all purchases will be made to the payment mode selected at your FPG Account. Once payment mode has been selected and order has been submitted, any changes to payment mode is not possible.
If payment fails and your order has been delivered, we will send you an email to let you know that payment has failed, and we will try and collect payment from any credit card you may have on your FPG Account without further reference to you.
FPG Services accepts payment by way of VISA, Mastercard™ and American Express debit and credit cards – with the added security of the respective 3D Secure services, Mastercard™ Identity Check™ (SecureCode™), Verified by Visa and SafeKey 2.0. The secure 3D process will be required with certain payments that safeguards the payment through an additional authentication process, thereby providing additional security when processing your card data. The additional authentication process is individually defined and undertaken by your card-issuing bank once your card details have been entered and verified.
Google Pay and Apple Pay are accepted as payment methods via the FairPrice App for in-store payments at FairPrice stores, Unity stores, participating Cheers stores and participating Kopitiam outlets. If this payment mode is selected, customers may be required to perform additional mobile authentication such as biometric checks to authorise their payment.
An order amount may also be offset by redemption of Linkpoints.
FairPrice Group may accept payment for purchases made by Customers with credit terms on their Corporate Account (defined below) by way of bank transfer and cheque subjected to exceptional cases, cheque must be received within 30 days from the invoice date. In the event payment not received or the said cheque not presented within 30 days from the invoice date, FairPrice Group reserves the right to remove credit term option from the said Corporate Account.
FairPrice Group reserves the right to change the mode or method of payment for products offered on FPG Services at any time by announcement through FPG Services, emails, and any other means of communication.
For provision of delivery or self-pick-up of F&B orders, FairPrice Group and/or the F&B Vendors reserve the right to charge you the following fees, including but not limited to:
- Container Fee: typically, at S$0.35 per container, but may vary subject to rate determined by the relevant F&B Vendors; and
- Service Fee: S$0.35 per order, which is reinvested into enhancing our product features to benefit our F&B Vendors and customers.
You will be notified of any applicable fees at the checkout page prior to submission of an order.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, FairPrice Group excludes all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice rendered as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of any product offered and/or supplied.
No agent or representative of FairPrice Group is authorised to make any warranty, representation or statements given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any condition, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the product offered and/or supplied.
Limitation of Liability
You unreservedly acknowledge and agree that you assume all risk in connection with the use of FPG Services. FairPrice Group shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, loss of profits or revenue, or any other damages or loss however arising from your use of and access to FPG Services.
To the extent that FairPrice Group is liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of a product or any other breach of FairPrice Group's obligations hereunder, such liability shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the product(s) giving rise to such liability.
Both FairPrice Group and the delivery service provider will not be held responsible for any damage or loss after delivery. You shall not use our products in any manner and/or for any purpose for which they are unsuited for and you shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the products. You expressly agree that FairPrice Group assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the products and FairPrice Group assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. You assume all risks connected with the use and storage of the products.
FPG Services and all information contained therein are provided on a “as is” basis without any implied or express warranty including any implied warranty as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement. Before acting on the information found on FPG Services, you may wish to confirm the facts that are important to your decision making. Product information listed on FPG Services may be different from information listed on the products for a variety of reasons including such things as manufacturers’ updates and changes. FairPrice Group reserves the right to change or update information about any product on FPG Services at any time without prior notice.
Representations or descriptions (including but not limited to those as to quantity, quality and condition of the F&B items of F&B Vendors) displayed on FPG Services are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. FairPrice Group therefore disclaims all responsibility and/or liability for any reliance placed on such material by any user of FPG Services, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, FairPrice Group shall not be liable for any error or omission in the content of FPG Services including any damage or injury arising out of or in connection with any access or use of FPG Services whether such damage/injury is caused by failure of performance, error, omission, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, theft, etc.
FairPrice Group shall not be liable to any Customer or persons for any loss, damage incurred or inconvenience suffered in the event FairPrice Group declines to fulfill an order or cancels or withdraws any order for whatever reason including but not limited to an unforeseen circumstance (e.g. lack of availability, quantity or specification, etc.).
Third Party Sites
There may be occasions where materials on or of third parties are provided on FPG Services. FairPrice Group is not responsible for the content and activities of any third party site linked from and/or outside FPG Services. Your visit or use of any third party site linked from FPG Services is entirely at your own risk. A link to another website does not mean that FairPrice Group endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content displayed on the other website.
Promotions & Campaigns
FairPrice Group may, from time to time, offer discounts or run promotions. Promotions shall be effective only for the applicable promotional period and on a “while stocks last” basis. FairPrice Group reserves the right to modify, cancel or discontinue them at any time on FPG Services, without any notice to you.
Where any free gift is offered as part of a promotion, the free gift is offered on a “first come first serve” and “while stocks last” basis. No cash or credit will be offered in lieu of any gift.
Promotional codes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Each promotional code has its own qualifying terms. It is void where prohibited by law.
The following general terms and conditions on use of a promotional code are in addition to, and subject to specific terms and conditions of a campaign/promotion activity:
- no promotional code can be used for the purchase of Stage 1 and 2 Infant Milk Powder;
- a promotional code cannot be used in conjunction with any other available promotional codes. FairPrice Group reserves the right to reject any order that uses two or more promotional codes;
- you may redeem any promotional code through FPG Services;
- certain promotional codes are specific to online home delivery, Click & Collect and Scan & Go, and they can be applied only for the specified use according to the promotional code’s terms & conditions;
- the use of any promotional code may affect the minimum amount to qualify for free delivery. In such event, normal delivery fees will apply;
- before completing an order, the Customer shall be responsible for ensuring that the relevant promotional code has been applied;
- no promotional code is exchangeable for cash or other goods and services;
- all prices listed are in Singapore dollars;
- FairPrice Group reserves the rights to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions of any promotions without prior notice.
In the event of suspected fraud or misuse of any promotional code, or breach of its qualifying terms or the terms and conditions of the campaign/promotion, FairPrice Group reserves the right to reject or cancel the use of a promotional code. FairPrice Group also reserves the right to charge you partially or in full the value of the benefit received using your order payment method, without further notice to you.
Where you are permitted to return any product to us for a refund/credit and such product was originally purchased under a promotion or discount (including use of a promotional code), you will only be refunded the amount that you originally paid for such product. Where the promotion or discount had applied to the entire order, we will refund you the selling price of the returned product less the promotion or discount applied to the returned product on a pro-rata basis.
Further, any free promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning the product(s) to which the gift relates. If the total order value is reduced below the value of the qualifying free delivery or any promotion qualification because of a returned item, we may charge the delivery fee and/or the full value of the order without the promotion.
FairPrice Group reserves the right to change any terms of any contest/campaign/promotion activity without prior notice and substitute any token or prize with one of a similar value. Any prizes received for participating in any FairPrice Group contests/campaigns/promotion activities are strictly non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash or credit. FairPrice Group shall not be liable for any loss of chance arising from any defect, malfunction or failure of any telephone network / lines, computer systems, servers, computer equipment, software used in connection with FPG Services.
Any decision by FairPrice Group relating to promotions/campaigns, use of promotional code and other rewards or gifts is final and binding.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These T&Cs shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Singapore.
Depending on the nature of the dispute, any claim or disagreement arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs and/or use of FPG Services (“Dispute”) shall be submitted for mediation at the Mediation Centre of the Consumer Association of Singapore (“CASE”) in accordance with CASE’s mediation procedure in force for the time being. Either party may submit a request to mediate to CASE upon which the other party will be bound to participate in the mediation within CASE prescribed time. If the Dispute cannot be resolved at mediation, such Dispute shall be referred to the Small Claims Tribunal or the courts of Singapore, as the case may be, for resolution.
If FairPrice Group is unable to perform any of its obligations under these T&Cs due to a Force Majeure Event, FairPrice Group shall be excused from whatever performance is impaired by such Force Majeure Event, provided that FairPrice Group, upon learning of such Force Majeure Event and ascertaining that it will affect its performance hereunder, (a) promptly gives notice to you and any action being taken to avoid or minimise its effect; and (b) uses its reasonable commercial efforts to remedy its inability to perform. The suspension of performance shall be of no greater scope and no longer duration than that which is necessary. A “Force Majeure Event” shall be an event arising from causes beyond the control of FairPrice Group, including but not limited to, acts of God or public enemies, acts of civil or military authority, labour disputes, fires, riots, wars or conditions of war, embargoes, accidents, epidemics, pandemics or outbreak of communicable disease, floods or other unusually severe weather, closing or obstruction of highways, bridges or ferries, any of which have a material, substantial and adverse effect on FairPrice Group’s ability to perform.
In-store Payment via FairPrice App
The terms set out in this Section are specific to in-store payment via FairPrice App. They are supplemental to the terms above and shall be read as an integral part of these T&Cs. In the event of inconsistency, the terms in this Section shall prevail to the extent of inconsistency.
Scan & Go
- All promo codes applied on a Scan & Go order are subjected to the respective terms and conditions of the promo code.
- FairPrice Group reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to include, modify or exclude any promotions, discounts and loyalty programmes and schemes for Customers using Scan & Go.
- To comply with regulations and for security reasons, Customers using Scan & Go will be required to verify their purchases at the checkout kiosk before leaving the store and in the event of the purchase of controlled items (e.g. alcohol and tobacco), their age.
- FairPrice Group reserves the right to check the items that were purchased by Customers using Scan & Go at any point during the verification step for security purposes.
- The following promotions, discounts, loyalty programmes, and schemes will not be supported by Scan & Go:
- Supplier coupons (e.g. UStretch Vouchers);
- Bonus stamps;
- Health Promotion Board points;
- FairPrice gift cards;
- Any physical lucky draw stubs;
- Return vouchers (being physical vouchers which may be issued at the point of sales in receipt stubs that may be redeemed by a Customer in the next transaction); and
- FairPrice e-vouchers.
At Cashier Point-of-Sale (POS) or Self-Checkout (SCO)
- You may earn and redeem Linkpoints and make payments for your purchases at FairPrice stores, Unity stores, participating Cheers stores and participating Kopitiam outlets using the FairPrice App.
- (Only applicable to purchases at Kopitiam outlets) For clarity, only payment made using the FairPrice App is entitled to earn and redeem Linkpoints. Linkpoints will not be credited for purchases made using other modes of payment.
- It is your responsibility to connect your Link Membership to enjoy membership benefits of the Link Rewards Programme.
- To enjoy JWC membership benefits, you must log in to FairPrice App with the same account used for the JWC membership account.
- Based on your purchase and memberships identified under your account in the FairPrice App, discounts and benefits will be automatically applied to your receipt.
- Promo codes, e-vouchers are currently unavailable to be applied from the FairPrice App for purchases done at POS or SCO.
- Any other promos, vouchers or payment methods may still be redeemed at the store directly before using the FairPrice App to complete your payment of the in-store purchase.
- For security reasons, you are strongly advised to not share your payment QR code with anyone (including family members and friends). FairPrice App payment QR code includes your identity and payment details, and may otherwise be mis-used for identity theft or insecure payments should it be shared with a third party. In case of QR code sharing, you are responsible for any insecure or unauthorised payments done by a third party.
- You will receive an e-receipt in your registered email ID and FairPrice App for every in-store purchase paid through FairPrice App. Physical receipts will also be printed at the store.
The terms set out in this Section are specific to the various types of programmes offered by the FairPrice Group. They are supplemental to the terms above and shall be read as an integral part of these T&Cs. In the event of inconsistency, the terms in this Section shall prevail to the extent of inconsistency.
Benefits as a Corporate Member: Corporate Rebate Scheme as set out in its terms and conditions here, or any such amount as may be determined by FairPrice Group from time to time. Corporate Members are not entitled to FairPrice Member Benefits if you are also a FairPrice Member. Corporate Members’ discounts cannot be used with Just Wine Club discounts.
For corporate orders that require quotations, or delivery to special locations such as Jurong Island, please email db-online-b2b.ntucenterprise.sg for further enquiries prior to placing your corporate order.
FairPrice Digital Club is a monthly membership designed for our regular customers to enjoy more savings and member exclusive benefits as they shop online with FairPrice Group.
For more information about Digital Club, please visit https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/360049899272-FairPrice-Digital-Club-Terms-and-Conditions
Just Wine Club
- Just Wine Club (“JWC”) is a fee-based membership club under FairPrice Group.
- JWC membership benefits are personal to the account holder, non-transferable and not applicable for corporate purchase(s).
- Membership fee is S$20.00 a year or S$35.00 for 2 years, and is strictly non-refundable in the event of loss, theft or earlier termination of the JWC membership/card for whatever reason. A replacement card may be issued at a fee of S$5.00 inclusive of GST.
- Membership discounts are only valid upon presentation of the JWC card or the JWC digital membership barcode at cashiers’ checkout.
- To enjoy JWC discounts on https://www.fairprice.com.sg/ Scan & Go or FairPrice App at FairPrice stores, a Customer must log in to FairPrice App using the same account they signed up with for JWC membership.
- Membership discounts on wines are applicable for purchases made at all physical FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, Finest Gourmet, FairPrice Xtra stores and FPG Services.
- Membership discounts are not applicable at FairPrice Xpress, Cheers, and Warehouse Club.
- Membership discounts are not applicable for (i) all liquors and beers; (ii) wines from China, Japan, and/or Korea; and (iii) any alcohol marketed and sold by third parties on https://www.fairprice.com.sg/ and/or FairPrice App.
- For wine purchases made with FPG Services, only the account with an email address registered with JWC is entitled to membership discount/privileges.
- The processing of all new, renewal or replacement JWC cards may take up to 2 weeks.
- FairPrice Group may terminate your JWC membership if, in its reasonable opinion, you’ve breached any T&Cs and/or abused/misused the membership benefit.
- FairPrice Group reserves the right to amend any of these T&Cs at any time by posting updated T&Cs on FPG Services or by sending registered Customers an email notice of the changes
For more information about Just Wine Club, please visit https://www.fairprice.com.sg/loyalty/programmes/jwc
Link Rewards Programme
“Link Programme” refers to the Link Rewards Programme owned and managed by NTUC Link Private Limited which issues Linkpoints to Link Members in accordance with the Link Terms and Conditions. For more information about Link Programme, please visit https://link.sg/ .
FairPrice Member Benefits will be issued to FairPrice members only. Please visit https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/categories/360001546711-FairPrice-Membership for more information.
© 2021 NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd. All Rights Reserved.