Welcome to NTUC FairPrice
NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Limited and its related or affiliated co-operatives and organisations (collectively referred to as “FairPrice Group” or “FPG”) provide website features and other products and services to you (collectively “Customers”, each a “Customer”) when you visit or use https://www.fairprice.com.sg/; https://business.fairprice.com.sg/; FairPrice Group mobile application (“FairPrice App”); or use software provided by FairPrice Group in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, “FPG Services”).
Acceptance of terms
Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) carefully. By using FPG Services, you agree to these T&Cs, and you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data as described in these T&Cs. If you do not agree to these T&Cs, you must discontinue the use of FPG Services. Your use of FPG Services shall be deemed to be your agreement to be bound by each of the terms set forth below. FairPrice Group can change these T&Cs at any time by posting updated T&Cs on FPG Services or by sending registered Customers an email notice of the changes. If any modification is unacceptable to you, you shall cease using FPG Services immediately. If you do not cease using FPG Services, you will be deemed to have accepted the change.
You are expected to check these T&Cs from time to time to take notice of any changes FairPrice Group has made as they are binding on you.
Use of FPG Services
To purchase products and/or use services through the FPG Services, you must first establish an account with FairPrice Group (“FPG Account”). Registration for an FPG Account provides a unique identification for each Customer, and allows us to trace any order in the event of queries. Registration for an FPG Account will include an automatic participation into the Plus! Programme that allows you to earn LinkPoints.
Registration must only be done by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under Singapore law; who are at least 18 years of age; and are not barred from using FPG Services under any applicable laws. By using FPG Services, you represent and warrant that you are of age and you agree to be bound by these T&Cs. If you are under 18 years old, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian.
To register for an account, you must provide a valid mobile number or an unique email address. You will be asked to provide a password upon registration.
Alternatively, you may use your existing login information from Apple or Google to register for an account. Once your selected social network provider confirms your identity, you will have access to FPG Services. You acknowledge and agree to the sharing of your personal data from the social network provider to FairPrice Group for the purpose of establishing an FPG Account. For the avoidance of doubt, FairPrice Group does not manage or monitor the collection of data by Apple or Google. Any data provided to or collected by Apple or Google will be subject to the Apple and Google terms and conditions for such collection and use.
You are responsible for: (i) maintaining the security and confidentiality of your FPG Account and your account password; (ii) restricting access to your FPG Account; (iii) be responsible for any purchases and activities that are submitted under your FPG Account; (iv) ensuring that all details provided during registration or any other time are correct and complete. Upon successful registration, you can update your particulars in the ‘My Account’ page.
You agree to immediately notify FairPrice Group of any unauthorised use of your password or FPG Account or any other breach of security by contacting https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new.
We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or terminate the registration of any individual or corporate member and/or the use of any FPG Services at any time for any reason, including and not limited to the following:
(i) accounts of Customers that we suspect have been compromised or used in breach of these T&Cs; and/or
(ii) a Customer using multiple accounts to deliver to the same address.
You acknowledge and agree that FairPrice Group may, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, access, preserve, and/or disclose your account information, all communications to and from you and all information relating to your use of FPG Services, if FairPrice Group is required to do so by law or legal process or if FairPrice Group determines, in its sole discretion, that such action is necessary to protect the rights of FairPrice Group, third parties, and other users of FPG Services or for purposes of responding to your request for customer service.
We collect personal data such as your name, contact information (e.g. mobile number and email address) and other information that may identify you or is personal to you, when you use FPG Services or enter into transactions with us (or express interest in doing so). We may also collect information about your browser type, device ID, IP address and the pages you visit.
If you have multiple relationships with us (for example, you use our services across our different businesses), we may also combine such personal data with other personal data we have in our possession, for purposes of facilitating your use of FPG Services and for the purposes set out below.
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of FPG Services requested by you;
- facilitating your use of FPG Services;
- verifying your identity and any purchase made on your FPG Account through your registered mobile number and/or email address;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- responding to, handling and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints and feedback from you;
- administering and maintaining your FPG Account and Plus! Account, including administering any login processes, benefits and entitlements;
- managing, administering, maintaining, and/or terminating your membership in any FairPrice Group programme such as the Plus! Programme, Digital Club and Just Wine Club;
- where you have given us consent, sending you marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
- FPG Services are controlled and operated by us from Singapore and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of Singapore. Your personal data may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and, by using FPG Services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of Singapore, which may have different data protection rules than those of Singapore; and/or
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your express consent.
The Purposes may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
The consent that you provide for the collection, use, disclosure and processing of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using, disclosing and/or processing your personal data for any or all of the Purposes by submitting your request in writing at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within 10 business days of receiving it.
Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing FPG Services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request.
You acknowledge that the FPG Services contain information, data, software, photographs, graphics, typefaces, music, sounds and other material (collectively, “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights owned by us and/or our affiliates, business partners, or suppliers.
You may not modify, reproduce, copy or distribute any of our Content for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
FairPrice App stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us for the Purposes as described above. It is your responsibility to keep your mobile device and access to the FairPrice App secure, including but not limited to the following: we do not recommend that you remove any software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your mobile device (including but not limited to unlocking, rooting, and/or jailbreaking your device) as that could make your mobile device vulnerable to malware, viruses and other malicious programs, and that could also compromise your mobile device’s security features and compromise the proper functioning of the FairPrice App.
Restrictions on use of FPG Services
FPG Services are provided solely as a convenience to you for non-commercial use. You may access and use FPG Services only in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, and with these T&Cs. You acknowledge and agree that FairPrice Group, in its sole discretion and without notice or any further obligation to you, may temporarily suspend or permanently discontinue and refuse any and all current and future, access to, or use of FPG Services. You further agree that you may not use FPG Services for any of the following purposes:
- disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- transmit material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- gain unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- interfere with any other person's use of FPG Services;
- interfere or disrupt networks or web sites connected to FairPrice Services;
- make, transmit or store electronic copies of our Content without the prior written consent of FairPrice Group;
- resell or make commercial use of the FPG Services or content therein;
- modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works of, transfer, or sell any Content;
- collect or use any product listings or descriptions;
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods from FPG Services;
- other than for your use of FPG Services as expressly permitted in these T&Cs, access or attempt to access any systems or servers on which FPG Services are hosted, or modify or alter FPG Services in any way;
- forge headers, create a false identity or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to deceive others or disguise the origin of any content or other information transmitted to or via FPG Services;
- use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found on FPG Services, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without FairPrice Group’s express written consent; or
- use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing a FairPrice Group name, trademark, or product name without FairPrice Group’s express written consent.
Any unauthorised use of FPG Services will terminate the permission or license granted by these T&Cs, and will result in you being barred from use of FPG Services.
Availability of FPG Services
Whilst all attempts will be made to ensure FPG Services access is available all the time, occasionally FPG Services may undergo repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services. In such circumstances, access to FPG Services may be suspended temporarily and without notice. FairPrice Group disclaims any and all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of FPG Services, including accessibility due to network problems.
Pricing and Product Information
Whilst every effort is made to fulfil orders in terms of price, size, weight, colour and/or description through FPG Services, errors may occur and we do not guarantee that the pricing, size, weight, colour, product description and/or promotional information provided on FPG Services will be accurate, current, updated, or complete. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that:
- product pictures on FPG Services are provided to help you recognise the products, but due to packaging redesign and improvements, these may not reflect exactly the product you receive;
- not all products, in particular fresh produce and weighted items, will correspond exactly to the photographs and description on FPG Services;
- where product pictures are not available, a generic image may be used in the in-app cart and app receipt for Scan & Go and in-store purchases paid via FairPrice App;
- the prices advertised on FPG Services are meant for home delivery shopping only. The prices of certain products may differ from those charged in FairPrice stores;
- where the actual price of any product is dependent on its weight, we will provide a price based on average weight ranges of the product. In the event that the actual weight of the item is less than what you have ordered, the item will be charged according to the actual weight. If the actual weight is more than what was indicated upon checkout, you will be charged based on the online bill presented to you. FPG Services reserves the right to provide the nearest size/packaging for the product at the nearest price;
- FairPrice Group takes great care to accurately display the colours of our products that appear on FPG Services. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor (among other factors), we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be a true reflection of the actual colours of the products.
In the event of any price difference between your FPG Services order and the final bill rendered, whether arising from substitutions, daily price changes, out-of-stock products, promotions, mislabelling, or mispricing, and/or weighted items, we reserve the right to adjust the final bill even after an online bill is presented to you.
We shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, or inconvenience suffered in the event that we are unable to fulfil any order for whatever reason.
We regret that all orders made using FPG Services are not entitled to promotion/lucky draws run by FairPrice Group, unless otherwise expressly stated.
In the event that a product becomes unavailable for whatever reason after an order is accepted, FairPrice Group reserves the right to process the other products in your order. This is because, with FPG Services, we work towards bringing you a wholesome online experience. For Fulfilment From Store order, we may replace such items with a similar item of equivalent value.
If any item you have ordered is not in the confirmation, it is with much regret that we inform you that the said item is unavailable.
Special offers are valid only while stocks last. We reserve the right to reject, and/or limit quantities on any order received.
It is your responsibility to review the details (including items selected, pricing and applicable fees) carefully before submitting an order. When you place an order, you agree to all amounts, delivery fee, service fee and other additional charges (if any) and the final ‘Total’ amount which is displayed at the checkout page. You will be deemed to be aware of, and you accept responsibility for the total amount incurred under your FPG Account.
Once an order is submitted, the total purchase price and any fees that FairPrice Group may charge you are due immediately and are non-refundable.
Except for changes in delivery address and/or contact details which are subject to the following conditions, no amendment to an order is allowed once the order is processed:
(i) in respect of Scan & Go Customers who browsed and shopped from the Virtual Aisle kiosks at FairPrice Xtra Vivocity, Customers may request the change in delivery address and/or contact details by contacting FairPrice Xtra Vivocity at 6261 0803 at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled delivery;
(ii) in respect of online home delivery orders, Customers may request for change of delivery address and/or contact details at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new provided that request must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery.
You may cancel any online home delivery order (except for bulk orders) at no charge by submitting your request at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new provided that such cancellation is made at least 24 hours prior to scheduled delivery (“requisite notice”). For bulk orders, notice given must be prior to order confirmation. In the event you are unable to provide the requisite notice, there will be a cancellation charge for each order cancelled in the sum of S$10.00 (incl. of GST) for normal delivery, and S$30.00 (incl. of GST) for bulk order delivery. For purposes of these T&Cs, “bulk orders” are orders for 600 items and above.
Refunds and Returns
Refund: FairPrice Group will arrange for a refund to payment made for the affected product(s) in the event any order (in whole or in part) is rejected by FairPrice Group for whatever reason.
Exchange & Return Policy: All orders have been checked for quality and accuracy. However, as a gesture of good will, we may allow your request to return items that are not satisfactory to you, subject to the following:
- You must check your order upon delivery, and contact us via webform within 7 days (3 days for fresh items) from your time of delivery with your name, contact details, and the reason you are seeking to return any products;
- Online home delivery order: where you have mistakenly purchased a product, you may return the said product to any FairPrice store (except FairPrice Shop, FairPrice Express and Cheers) within 7 days from the date of delivery, subject to the following: (i) your total order does not exceed $200.00; (ii) your purchase was made by way of credit card; (iii) any product being returned must be in its original packaging; and (iv) production of your proof of purchase;
- Scan & Go Virtual Aisle: For defective products that are under warranty, please approach the brand’s local authorized service centre for assistance. For other defective products, please return them to the same FairPrice store with your proof of purchase for an exchange or refund. (This policy also includes items browsed and shopped from the Virtual Aisle kiosks at FairPrice Xtra VivoCity.)
- Scan & Go: For wrongly purchased items (other than defective products) that you wish to exchange, kindly return them to the same FairPrice store within 7 days from the date of purchase, subject to the following: (i) any product being returned must be in its original packaging; and (ii) production of your proof of purchase. All exchange and refund policies for Scan & Go purchases are further subject to the in-store exchange and refund policies. (This policy also includes items browsed and shopped from the Virtual Aisle kiosks at FairPrice Xtra Vivocity, and any exchange will be managed on a case-by-case basis.)
- In-store purchase via FairPrice App: For defective products that you wish to exchange, kindly return them (in its original packaging) to the same FairPrice store showing your in-app receipt for an exchange or refund. All refunds will be provided in cash. All exchange and refund policies for in-store purchases via the FairPrice App are further subject to the in-store exchange and refund policies.
- We apologise that we are unable to exchange medical and hygiene sensitive items to ensure the safety and health of our customers.
FairPrice Group will provide delivery service in mainland Singapore on any orders placed through the FPG Services. For the avoidance of doubt, FairPrice Group does not deliver to Jurong Island and any of the other islands.
For online home delivery order, the following delivery fees are applicable to your order:
|Order value (SGD)||Delivery charge (SGD)|
|$79 and above||Delivery charge waived|
|Between $59 to $79||$3.00|
Where the Customer requests FairPrice Group (or its appointed delivery service provider) to leave the product(s) at the front door or anywhere outside the delivery address, such delivery shall be at the Customer’s sole risk and the Customer accepts all liability and risk of loss, theft and damage. FairPrice Group shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect, or damage or loss, however arising. For clarity, FairPrice Group and its appointed delivery service provider may decline requests to deliver/leave the order at a place other than the front door of the delivery address.
Should a delay of delivery date and time be required, the order will be subjected to a surcharge of S$7.00 (incl. of GST). Requests for a delay in delivery date and time for bulk orders will be subjected to a surcharge of S$30.00 (incl. of GST).
For provision of our online home delivery services, FairPrice Group reserves the right to charge you the following fees, including but not limited to:
i) Service Fee: to partially cover the costs of processing, picking and packing
ii) Delivery Surcharge: applicable fees based on higher cost for high demand delivery slots
You will be notified of any applicable fees on the checkout page prior to submission of an order.
In the event that you are not present to receive an order at the scheduled delivery date, there will be a redelivery charge of S$7.00 and S$30.00 (incl. of GST) imposed for normal and bulk orders respectively, payable in cash to the driver. You are required to provide a redelivery date within 2 days from the original scheduled delivery date, failing which, FairPrice Group will proceed to cancel the order and a cancellation fee of S$10.00 and S$30.00 will be imposed for normal and bulk order respectively. The balance order amount will be refunded through the same mode of payment.
Payment information is transmitted through a secured payment channel using our secure server and Secure Socket Layer. Payment for all purchases will be made to the payment mode selected at your FPG Account. Once payment mode has been selected and order has been submitted, any changes to payment mode is not possible.
FairPrice Services accepts payment by way of VISA, Mastercard™ and American Express debit and credit cards – with the added security of the respective 3D Secure services, Mastercard™ Identity Check™ (SecureCode™), Verified by Visa and SafeKey 2.0. The secure 3D process will be required with certain payments that safeguards the payment through an additional authentication process, thereby providing additional security when processing your card data. The additional authentication process is individually defined and undertaken by your card-issuing bank once your card details have been entered and verified.
An order amount may also be offset by redemption of LinkPoints.
FairPrice Group accepts payment for purchases made by Customers with Credit Terms on their Corporate Account (defined below) by way of Bank Transfer and cheque subjected to exceptional cases, cheque must be received within 30days from the Invoice date. In the event payment not received or the said cheque not presented within 30days from the invoice date , FairPrice Group reserves the right to remove credit term option from the corporate account.
FairPrice Group reserves the right to change the mode or method of payment for products offered online at any time by announcement through FPG Services, emails, and any other means of communication.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, FairPrice Group excludes all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice rendered as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of any product offered and/or supplied.
No agent or representative of FairPrice Group is authorised to make any warranty, representation or statements given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any condition, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the product offered and/or supplied.
Limitation of Liability
You unreservedly acknowledge and agree that you assume all risk in connection with the use of FPG Services. FairPrice Group shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, loss of profits or revenue, or any other damages or loss however arising from your use of and access to FPG Services.
To the extent that FairPrice Group is liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of a product or any other breach of FairPrice Group's obligations hereunder, such liability shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the product(s) giving rise to such liability.
Both FairPrice Group and the delivery service provider will not be held responsible for any damage or loss after delivery. You shall not use our products in any manner and/or for any purpose for which they are unsuited for and you shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the products. You expressly agree that FairPrice Group assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the products and FairPrice Group assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. You assume all risks connected with the use and storage of the products.
FPG Services and all information contained therein are provided on a “as is” basis without any implied or express warranty including any implied warranty as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement. Before acting on the information found on FPG Services, you may wish to confirm the facts that are important to your decision making. Product information listed on FPG Services may be different from information listed on the products for a variety of reasons including such things as manufacturers’ updates and changes. FairPrice Group reserves the right to change or update information about any product on FPG Services at any time without prior notice.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, FairPrice Group shall not be liable for any error or omission in the content of FPG Services including any damage or injury arising out of or in connection with any access or use of FPG Services whether such damage/injury is caused by failure of performance, error, omission, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, theft etc.
FairPrice Group shall not be liable to any Customer or persons for any loss, damage incurred or inconvenience suffered in the event FairPrice Group declines to fulfil an order or cancels or withdraws any order for whatever reason including but not limited to an unforeseen circumstance (e.g. lack of availability, quantity or specification, etc.).
Third Party Sites
There may be occasions where materials on or of third parties are provided on FPG Services. FairPrice Group is not responsible for the content and activities of any third party site linked from and/or outside FPG Services. Your visit or use of any third party site linked from FPG Services is entirely at your own risk. A link to another website does not mean that FairPrice Group endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content displayed on the other website.
Promotions & Campaigns
FairPrice Group may, from time to time, offer discounts or run promotions. Promotions shall be effective only for the applicable promotional period and on a “while stocks last” basis. FairPrice Group reserves the right to modify, cancel or discontinue them at any time on FPG Services, without any notice to you.
Where any free gift is offered as part of a promotion, the free gift is offered on a “first come first serve” and “while stocks last” basis. No cash or credit will be offered in lieu of any gift.
Promotional codes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Each promotional code has its own qualifying terms. It is void where prohibited by law.
The following general terms and conditions on use of a promotional code are in addition to, and subject to specific terms and conditions of a campaign/promotion activity:
- no promotional code can be used for the purchase of Stage 1 and 2 Infant Milk Powder;
- a promotional code cannot be used in conjunction with any other available promotional codes. FairPrice Group reserves the right to reject any order that uses two or more promotional codes;
- you may redeem any promotional code through FPG Services;
- certain promotional codes are specific to online home delivery, Click & Collect and Scan & Go, and they can be applied only for the specified use according to the promotional code’s terms & conditions;
- the use of any promotional code may affect the minimum amount to qualify for free delivery. In such event, normal delivery fees will apply;
- before completing an order, the Customer shall be responsible for ensuring that the relevant promotional code has been applied;
- no promotional code shall be exchangeable for cash or other goods and services;
- all prices listed are in Singapore dollars;
- FairPrice Group reserves the rights to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions of any promotions without prior notice.
In the event of suspected fraud or misuse of any promotional code, or breach of its qualifying terms or the terms and conditions of the campaign/promotion, FairPrice Group reserves the right to reject or cancel the use of a promotional code. FairPrice Group also reserves the right to charge you partially or in full the value of the benefit received using your order payment method, without further notice to you.
Where you are permitted to return any product to us for a refund/credit and such product was originally purchased under a promotion or discount (including use of a promotional code), you will only be refunded the amount that you originally paid for such product. Where the promotion or discount had applied to the entire order, we will refund you the selling price of the returned product less the promotion or discount applied to the returned product on a pro-rata basis.
Further, any free promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning the product(s) to which the gift relates. If the total order value is reduced below the value of the qualifying free delivery or any promotion qualification because of a returned item, we may charge the delivery fee and/or the full value of the order without the promotion.
FairPrice Group reserves the right to change any terms of any contest/campaign/promotion activity without prior notice and substitute any token or prize with one of a similar value. Any prizes received for participating in any FairPrice Group contests/campaigns/promotion activities are strictly non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash or credit. FairPrice Group shall not be liable for any loss of chance arising from any defect, malfunction or failure of any telephone network / lines, computer systems, servers, computer equipment, software used in connection with FPG Services.
Any decision by FairPrice Group relating to promotions/campaigns, use of promotional code and other rewards or gifts is final and binding.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These T&Cs shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Singapore.
Depending on the nature of the dispute, any claim or disagreement arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs and/or use of FPG Services (“Dispute”) shall be submitted for mediation at the Mediation Centre of the Consumer Association of Singapore (“CASE”) in accordance with CASE’s mediation procedure in force for the time being. Either party may submit a request to mediate to CASE upon which the other party will be bound to participate in the mediation within CASE prescribed time. If the Dispute cannot be resolved at mediation, such Dispute shall be referred to the Small Claims Tribunal or the courts of Singapore, as the case may be, for resolution.
If FairPrice Group is unable to perform any of its obligations under these T&Cs due to a Force Majeure Event, FairPrice Group shall be excused from whatever performance is impaired by such Force Majeure Event, provided that FairPrice Group, upon learning of such Force Majeure Event and ascertaining that it will affect its performance hereunder, (a) promptly gives notice to you and any action being taken to avoid or minimize its effect; and (b) uses its reasonable commercial efforts to remedy its inability to perform. The suspension of performance shall be of no greater scope and no longer duration than that which is necessary. A “Force Majeure Event” shall be an event arising from causes beyond the control of FairPrice Group, including but not limited to, acts of God or public enemies, acts of civil or military authority, labour disputes, fires, riots, wars or conditions of war, embargoes, accidents, epidemics, floods or other unusually severe weather, closing or obstruction of highways, bridges or ferries, any of which have a material, substantial and adverse effect on FairPrice Group’s ability to perform.
In-store Payment via FairPrice App
The terms set out in this Section are specific to in-store payment via FairPrice App. They are supplemental to the terms above and shall be read as an integral part of these T&Cs. In the event of inconsistency, the terms in this Section shall prevail to the extent of inconsistency.
Scan & Go
- All promo codes applied on a Scan & Go order are subjected to the respective terms and conditions of the promo code.
- FairPrice Group reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to include, modify or exclude any promotions, discounts and loyalty programmes and schemes for Customers using Scan & Go.
- To comply with regulations and for security reasons, Customers using Scan & Go will be required to verify their purchases at the checkout kiosk before leaving the store and in the event of the purchase of controlled items (e.g. alcohol and tobacco), their age.
- FairPrice Group reserves the right to check the items that were purchased by Customers using Scan & Go at any point during the verification step for security purposes.
- The following promotions, discounts, loyalty programmes, and schemes will not be supported by Scan & Go:
- Supplier coupons (e.g. UStretch Vouchers);
- Bonus stamps;
- Health Promotion Board points;
- FairPrice gift cards;
- Any physical lucky draw stubs; and
- Return vouchers (being physical vouchers which may be issued at the point of sales in receipt stubs that may be redeemed by a Customer in the next transaction)
- FairPrice e-vouchers
At Cashier Point-of-Sale (POS) or Self Checkout (SCO)
- You may earn and burn LinkPoints and make payments for your purchases at FairPrice stores using the FairPrice App.
- It is your responsibility to connect your Plus! Membership to enjoy membership benefits of the Plus! Programme.
- To enjoy JWC membership benefits, you must log in to FairPrice App with the same account used for the JWC membership account.
- Based on your purchase and memberships identified under your account in the FairPrice App, discounts and benefits will be automatically applied to your receipt.
- Promo codes, e-vouchers are currently unavailable to be applied from the FairPrice App for purchases done at POS or SCO.
- Any other promos, vouchers or payment methods may still be redeemed at the store directly before using the FairPrice App to complete your payment of the in-store purchase.
- For security reasons, you are strongly advised to not share your payment QR code with anyone (including family members and friends). FairPrice App payment QR code includes your identity and payment details, and may otherwise be mis-used for identity theft or insecure payments should it be shared with a third party. In case of QR code sharing, you are responsible for any insecure or unauthorised payments done by a third party.
- You will receive an e-receipt in your registered email ID and FairPrice App for every in-store purchase paid through FairPrice App. Physical receipts will also be printed at the store.
The terms set out in this Section are specific to the various types of programmes offered by the FairPrice Group. They are supplemental to the terms above and shall be read as an integral part of these T&Cs. In the event of inconsistency, the terms in this Section shall prevail to the extent of inconsistency.
Customers representing their organisations can sign up for a corporate account at https://business.fairprice.com.sg/ (“Corporate Member”).
Benefits as a Corporate Member: Corporate Rebate Scheme as set out in its terms and conditions here, or any such amount as may be determined by FairPrice Group from time to time. Corporate Members are not entitled to FairPrice Membership Rebates if you are also a FairPrice Member. Corporate Members’ discounts cannot be used with Just Wine Club discounts.
For corporate orders that require quotations, or delivery to special locations such as Jurong Island, please email db-online-b2b.ntucenterprise.sg for further enquiries prior to placing your corporate order.
FairPrice Digital Club is a monthly membership designed for our regular customers to enjoy more savings and member exclusive benefits as they shop online with FairPrice Group.
For more information about Digital Club, please visit https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/360049899272-FairPrice-Digital-Club-Terms-and-Conditions
Just Wine Club
- Just Wine Club (“JWC”) is a fee-based membership club under FairPrice Group.
- JWC card and membership benefits are personal to the account holder, non-transferable and not applicable for corporate purchase(s).
- Membership fee is S$20.00 a year or S$35.00 for 2 years, and is strictly non-refundable in the event of loss, theft or earlier termination of the JWC membership/card for whatever reason. A replacement card will be issued at a fee of S$5.00 inclusive of GST.
- Membership discounts are only valid upon presentation of the JWC card or the JWC digital membership barcode at cashiers’ checkout.
- To enjoy JWC discounts for online home delivery, Click & Collect, Scan & Go and paying via FairPrice App at FairPrice stores, the customer must log in to FairPrice App using the same account they signed up with for Just Wine Club membership.
- Save for the exclusion in paragraph 7, membership discounts on wines are applicable for purchases made at all FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra outlets and FPG Services.
- Membership discounts are not applicable for (i) Chinese, Japanese and Korean wines, liquor, beer and other alcoholic drinks; and (ii) any wines, liquor, beer and other alcoholic drinks marketed and sold by sellers on the Marketplace platform.
- For wine purchases made with FPG Services, only the account with an email address registered with JWC is entitled to membership discount/privileges.
- The processing of all new, renewal or replacement JWC cards may take up to 2 weeks.
- FairPrice Group may terminate your membership if, in its reasonable opinion, you’ve breached any T&Cs and/or abused/misused the membership benefit.
- FairPrice Group reserves the right to amend any of these T&Cs without prior notice.
For more information about Just Wine Club, please visit https://www.fairprice.com.sg/loyalty/programmes/jwc
“Plus! Programme” refers to the Plus! Rewards Programme owned and managed by NTUC Link which issues LinkPoints to Plus! Member in accordance with the Plus! Terms and Conditions. For more information about Plus! Programme, please visit https://plus.com.sg/.
FairPrice Ordinary Member
FairPrice Member Benefits will be issued to FairPrice members only. Please visit https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/categories/360001546711-FairPrice-Membership for more information.
© 2021 NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd. All Rights Reserved.