The FairPrice Digital Club Programme (“DC” or “DC Programme”) is owned by NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited (“FairPrice”, “us”, “we” or “our”).
By agreeing to join the DC Programme, you agree to the Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs”) stated below.
A. ELIGIBILITY, REGISTRATION AND RENEWAL
- To be a member of FDC Programme (“DC Member”);
- you must have an existing valid account with FairPrice online at https://www.fairprice.com.sg/ (“FairPrice Online”);
- you are an existing member of the Plus! Programme; and
- has received an email invitation from FairPrice for participation in the DC Programme.
2. For clarity, account holders of FairPrice Shop for Business are not eligible for DC membership and benefits.
3. Membership fees for DC Programme is at S$9.99 per month. FairPrice may at its sole discretion, revise its monthly subscription fee for DC Programme.
4. There is no minimum duration required for your DC membership. DC membership can be cancelled at any time. Manage your DC membership by clicking the “Account” page and complete the required field.
5. To set up a DC account, sign on to your FairPrice Online account and if you have not already done so, provide your personal debit card or credit card details at the DC sign up page.
6. Unless you notify us in writing that you want to cancel or do not want to auto renew, you understand your DC membership will continue to renew monthly until terminated, and you authorize us (without notice to you, unless required by applicable law) to collect the then-applicable membership fee and any taxes, using your debit card, credit card or any other eligible payment method that we have on record. For clarity, your membership is renewed every month on the date you initially signed up, or the first day of the following month if there is no corresponding day on that particular month.
7. If payment for the renewal fails on the renewal date(s), we will notify you via email and attempt to charge the membership fees for the next 7 days. Your DC membership will be terminated and all DC benefits will be invalidated, without further notice to you, if payment is unsuccessful at the end of the aforesaid period.
8. By continuing to use FairPrice Online as a DC Member, you agree that the latest published T&Cs of DC apply, regardless of when you enrolled in the DC Programme. You also agree that the latest terms and conditions of FairPrice Online apply.
9. DC may allow you to earn and enjoy benefits based on purchases you make at FairPrice Online.
10. DC Members are not permitted to purchase products or services using DC benefits for resale, rental, or to ship to their customers or potential customers.
11. Subject to your compliance with these T&Cs, as a DC Member, you are entitled to the following:
- Unlimited S$0 Service Fee and earn LinkPoints on orders S$100 and above (subtotal after discount and promo code, if applicable)
- Redeem your LinkPoints
- Exclusive DC Member-only promotions
S$0 Service Fee
Service Fee of S$3.99.
12. Service Fee is waived for every order S$100 and above (subtotal after discount and promo code, if applicable). For orders below S$100, the standard Service Fee of S$3.99 apply.
13. Choose to redeem your LinkPoints (150 points = S$1) to offset payments for your purchase at FairPrice Online. LinkPoints can be combined with vouchers / discounts / benefits / and other promotions offered at FairPrice Online where those benefits are applied first, and then the LinkPoints is applied afterwards.
14. For every order S$100 and above (subtotal after discount and non-cart level promo code, if applicable), you are entitled to earn 1 LinkPoints for every S$1 spent. Should you use LinkPoints to offset payments, your entitlement to LinkPoints for the order will be awarded based on the subtotal minus amount of LinkPoints dollar redeemed.
15. Eligible LinkPoints will be awarded once the order is successfully delivered.
16. All other terms of Plus! Programme apply.
Exclusive DC Member-only promotions
17. From time to time, we may run promotions, contests, privileges and other programs exclusive for DC Members. Promotions, contests, privileges, and programs are only valid for the time period specified by us and while stocks last basis. We may also choose in our discretion to restrict the number of selected items a DC Member can purchase during a specified period. No compensation or cash will be offered in the event that a promotion is no longer in stock.
18. Where you are permitted to return any product to us for a refund/credit and such product was originally purchased under a promotion or discount, you will only be refunded the amount that you originally paid for such product. Further, any free promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning the product(s) to which the gift relates. FairPrice Online’s return policy applies.
19. We reserve the right to discontinue any promotion, contest, privileges and other program at any time without notice or liability.
C. VARIATIONS AND TERMINATION
20. We reserve the right to modify and/or suspend the DC Programme, DC’s benefits and other DC features, including these T&Cs at any time without giving DC Members prior notice. This includes changes to, among others:
- memebership enrolment criteria; and
- applicable membership fees.
21. In the event of a suspension of DC Programme or a DC account, members may not be able to use some or all of the benefits under the DC Programme during the suspension period.
22. We will use reasonable endeavours to give DC Members reasonable notice of any material changes to these T&Cs or to DC Programme. It, however, remains the DC Members' responsibility to be updated on changes to the T&Cs. DC Members are therefore advised to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes that we have made. DC Members will not receive any compensation from us in the event of modification or suspension of DC Programme. Your continued membership after we change these T&Cs constitutes your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to any changes, you must cancel your DC membership.
23. We reserve the right to:
- terminate the DC Programme for any reason whatsoever by informing DC Members as well as on our websites. Upon expiry of the  days’ notice, any benefits of DC Programme will be forfeited and invalidated; and
- permanently disable or suspend a DC account and/or any DC benefits in the event of fraud or attempted fraud by the DC Member and/or by the DC Member's inappropriate use of DC (including but not limited to the use of DC benefits for business or resale purposes, or inaccurate, false, misleading information supplied by the DC Member); and
- clawback and/or fully charge the DC Member for the full amount of any DC benefits utilised (including but not limited to the free Service Fee) through fraudulently generated accounts or usage otherwise in violation of these T&Cs.
24. In the case of a termination and/or suspension of a DC account, we will not be liable to DC Member for any unused DC benefits.
25. We shall not be liable for any system malfunction, system failure, or disruption in accessing DC, or any consequences, direct or indirect, arising from the same.
26. DC membership can be cancelled by a DC Member at any time; however, there will be no refund of any membership fees paid if you have utilised any DC benefits. FairPrice may, at its sole discretion, grant an exception, on a case by case basis. Any refund will be made to your original payment mode. If you have made payment via credit card, the refund will be reflected in your credit card statement depending on your billing cycle.
27. The cancellation will be effective immediately after the DC Member’s request is processed. Any and all unused DC benefits will be forfeited upon cancellation of DC membership.
28. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation of your DC membership will not result in an automatic termination of your FairPrice Online account.
- DATA PROTECTION
29. The collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will be in accordance with FairPrice’s Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”), a copy is available here. By participating in and using DC Programme, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the terms of FairPrice’s PDP Policy. For enquiries relating to FairPrice’s PDP Policy, please contact FairPrice at 6552 2722 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
30. We collect data from and about our DC Members for the following purposes:
- to keep track of and consolidate DC Member's preferences, purchase/shipping records so that FairPrice may tailor to our products and services to serve our DC Members better;
- to allocate benefits according to DC Member's purchase records;
- to update DC Members about our sales programs (e.g. promotions, news, brand offerings, etc.); and
- all other purposes set out in FairPrice’s PDP Policy.
31. We shall be entitled to disclose your data to the following persons and entities:
- solicitors for purposes of legal advice, settlement of dispute or litigation to protect our interest;
- our affiliates and/or subcontractors that manage DC Programme (for the purposes including, but not limited to collaborating, administering, maintaining, and participating in DC Programme and related marketing, business, and programming);
- judicial, administrative and regulatory bodies who issue orders/subpoenas requiring the disclosure of your information, provided that the information is relevant to the proceedings to which the disclosure of information about you is required;
- to a statistician for analytics or research purposes;
- where law requires such disclosure; and
- to any other persons or entities in accordance with the disclosure parameters set out in FairPrice’s PDP Policy.
32. DC Members are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of any data submitted to us. DC Members have the right to request for the amendment or deletion of his/her data provided to us.
33. In case your DC account has been compromised, please contact us at 6380 5858 or email email@example.com as soon as possible to report the issue.
E. GENERAL CONDITIONS
34 . Our decision on all matters relating to or in connection with DC Programme shall be final and binding on all DC Members.
35. In the event of any inconsistency between these T&Cs and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to DC Programme, these T&Cs shall prevail.
36. No failure or delay on the part of FairPrice in exercising any right or remedy under these T&Cs will operate as a waiver of such right or remedy, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of such right or remedy. Any waiver by FairPrice of its right or remedy in respect of any of these T&Cs or any breach of these T&Cs by DC Member shall be made in writing and may be given subject to such conditions as may be imposed by FairPrice, and shall only be effective in the instance and for the purpose for which the waiver was given.
37. Term of these T&Cs is severable and distinct from one another and if at any time any of the terms in these T&Cs or any part thereof is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired in any way.
38. FairPrice shall have the right to assign DC Programme and/or any of its rights, obligations or liabilities hereunder to any persons or entities without the consent of DC Members. DC Members shall not have any right to assign any of its rights, obligations or liabilities hereunder to any persons or entities without the prior written consent of FairPrice.
39. These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Singapore and all DC Members hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
40. FairPrice shall not be liable if we are unable to perform our obligation under these T&Cs, due directly or indirectly to force majeure, the failure of any computers, machines or communication systems, industrial disputes, wars, pandemic, act of God, those events which could not be foreseen, or which, though foreseen, are inevitable, or anything outside the control of us or our agents and/or employees.
41. In addition to other limitations and exclusions in these T&Cs, in no event will we or our directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to DC Programme. Our total liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will not exceed the last membership fee you paid. These exclusions and limitations of liability will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and will survive cancellation or termination of your DC membership.
42. For more information about DC Programme, please visit the FAQ available at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/categories/360004276831.