Corporate Rebate Scheme
NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Limited (“NTUC FairPrice”) is pleased to launch the Corporate Rebate Scheme (“Scheme”) for qualifying business users who purchased on our FairPrice for Business’ website at fairprice.com.sg (the “Website”).
Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Scheme, business users who spent a minimum monthly cumulative amount on the Website is entitled to receive a rebate (“Rebate”) as follows:
Terms & Condition
- The Scheme starts on 1st June 2020 and shall remain valid until further notice.
- To qualify for the Scheme, a business user must have a valid business user account for the Website (“Account”).
Qualifying Monthly Spend
- Qualifying monthly spent is based on the final invoiced amount (excluding delivery fee) for all orders delivered by NTUC FairPrice between the 1st day of the month and the last day of the month.
- Purchase of FairPrice Online E-Vouchers is excluded from calculation of the qualifying monthly spent.
Issuance of rebate and redemption
- Each Account is entitled to only one Rebate each month.
- Rebate will be given in the form of e-promotional code, in the denomination of $20 and $50 (“Rebate Promo Code”).
- Qualified Account will receive an email with the Rebate Promo Code within 7 business days from the last calendar day of the preceding month. Business day means any day other than a weekend, an official public holiday, or a day upon which banks are otherwise generally closed for business in Singapore.
- Rebate Promo Code is valid for 1 month from the date of issuance. If the Rebate Promo Code is not redeemed within the stipulated period, it will be deemed forfeited.
- Rebate Promo Code is only applicable with an order placed on the Website and is not stackable with other promotion codes or coupons.
- Rebate Promo Code is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or kind.
- In the event an order is cancelled and/or reversed (in whole or in part), the said order will be disqualified from the calculation of the qualifying monthly spent. NTUC FairPrice reserves the right to invalidate the Rebate Promo Code and/or claim the full cost of the Rebate from the Account / business user in the event that the eligible order(s) is cancelled or reversed after the Rebate has been awarded.
- By participating in the Scheme, business users agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and decisions of NTUC FairPrice and by these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will result in a disqualification of the business users from the Scheme.
- NTUC FairPrice reserves the right to claim the full cost of the Rebate or invalidate the Rebate Promo Code issued to an Account who may subsequently be disqualified or deemed ineligible for the Scheme.
- NTUC FairPrice will not be responsible for any loss, claim or liability whatsoever suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Scheme (including the acceptance or possession of any Rebate) howsoever arising, including without limitation, any loss of opportunity to participate in the Scheme due to any orders not received by NTUC FairPrice for any reasons whatsoever, any error or breakdown or malfunction in any computing system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected or lost in transit, claims, cost, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, or defamation.
- The decision of NTUC FairPrice on all matters relating to the Scheme is final, conclusive and binding.
- NTUC FairPrice is entitled to replace the form of Rebate with another item, or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Scheme at any time in their sole discretion without notice.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Scheme, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Singapore laws.
- The Singapore courts shall have the exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions.
For any enquiries, please contact our NTUC FairPrice Online Customer Service Team at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new
Our operating hours are as follows: Operating hours: 8.30am - 10.00pm (Mondays - Sundays, including Public Holidays).