You might have to clarify with your bank. From our understanding, this is what's called a "verification token." We'll only charge the actual order amount when your order is invoiced.
Articles in this section
- I need to cancel an online order.
- How do I place an order?
- How do I know if my order is confirmed?
- Can I earn Bonus Points from online purchases?
- What are the payment modes available to an Individual User?
- How do I add/save my credit card details?
- How do I delete my stored credit card details?
- Is it safe to use my Credit Card?
- An admin fee was charged to my Amex card. What is it for?
- Can I use FairPrice vouchers online?