PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
1.1 This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access and use our website https://www.fairprice.com.sg/fpm.
1.2 Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1.3 https://www.fairprice.com.sg/fpm is a site owned, operated or controlled by NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited (“NTUC Fairprice”). We are registered in Singapore under UEN S83CS0191L and have our registered address at 1 Joo Koon Circle #13-01 Fairprice Hub Singapore 629117.
2. Prohibited uses
2.1 You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
2.2 You also agree not to:
- Download (other than page caching) or modify this site, or any portion of it without our prior express written consent.
- Make any derivative use of this site or its materials.
- Download or copy account information for the benefit of another merchant.
- Use data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, publish, display or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose our site or its materials without our express written consent or in contravention of our Terms and Conditions of Use https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/360057578292--Terms-and-Conditions.
- Use our trademarks or names in metatags and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines, such act is unfair competition.
- Link to any web page on this site;
- Use any meta tags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilising our name or trademarks; or
- Frame, inline link or utilize other techniques to associate or juxtapose any of our trademarks, logos, or other materials with advertisements and/or other information not originating from our sites.
2.3 You further agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or dispute:
- Any part of our site;
- Any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
3. User comments and content
3.1 We may from time to time provide services on our site allowing for user input, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
3.2 We will use our best efforts to assess any possible risks for users (in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation in light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
3.3 We advise that any use of our services by a minor be subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. Minors should be made aware of the potential risks to them in using the services
4. Content standards
4.1 Any user contributions shall comply with these content standards. These standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
4.2 Contributions must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the Singapore and in any country from which they are posted.
4.3 Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Contain sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any intellectual property right of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or harass any other person as defined under the Protection from Harassment Act of Singapore.
- Be used to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as copyright infringement or computer misuse.
5 Right to suspend or terminate access
5.1 We reserve the right to take any action as we deem appropriate in response to any breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through the use of our site. Such actions include:
- Deny your right to use or access our site;
- Removing of any material or comment uploaded by you to our site.
- Issuing a warning to you.
- Commencing legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Taking further legal action against you.
- Disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
5.2 Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/360057578292--Terms-and-Conditions.
5.3 All liability for actions taken by us in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy are excluded.
6. Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
6.1 This Acceptable Use Policy may be modified or revised from time to time. Any changes to this Acceptable Use Policy will be reasonably notified to you through our sites. Please check this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time to ensure you understand the Acceptable Use Policy that apply at that time. Certain provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may be superseded by provisions or notice published on our site.