No, you will still need your physical card for purchases to earn LinkPoints in physical stores. You can try the Scan & Go feature to make purchases in stores using our mobile app. Find out more here.
Articles in this section
- Can I redeem LinkPoints on my online purchases?
- When will my LinkPoints be awarded?
- My LinkPoints are not credited. What should I do?
- How do I check my accumulated LinkPoints in my account?
- I have accumulated a lot of LinkPoints, but I am unable to redeem them. Why is that so?
- Can I redeem partial LinkPoints?
- If my total LinkPoints is more than my subtotal, will the excess LinkPoints amount remain in my account or will it be wiped out?
- Can I still redeem LinkPoints if I have not verified my Plus! card?
- What happens if I cancel my order after redeeming my LinkPoints?
- What happens if the items that I redeemed with my LinkPoints got removed due to stock availability after my order has been placed?