The following describes the terms and conditions governing the use of Gift Cards in Singapore (“Agreement”). This Agreement is made between the Cardholder and NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Limited (“FairPrice ”). A Cardholder is anyone who purchases, possesses or uses the Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards are valid for use and redemption at NTUC FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, Warehouse Club and Unity Pharmacy stores.
- All Gift Cards purchases and top-up values shall not attract FairPrice member rebates and LinkPoints.
- Gift Cards cannot be purchased or topped-up with FairPrice Gift Vouchers or any other Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers.
- All topped up values in the Gift Card will be valid for 1 year and subsequent top-ups before the expiry date will extend the validity of the aggregated value (including the credit balance) by an additional year from the date of such top-up.
- Any remainder value in the Gift Cards after the expiry date shall not be renewable, exchangeable or transferable.
- No refund, transfer or exchange of Gift Cards is allowed. There will be strictly no refund of credit balance in Gift Cards after the expiry date or in the event of loss or theft of card.
- Gift Cards are not valid for the purchase of all lottery products.
- Actual Gift Card must be presented for payment of purchases. FairPrice reserves the right to reject any Gift Card that in its absolute discretion determines is damaged, defaced, tampered with or otherwise unsuited for use.
Issuance of Gift Cards
- Gift cards are issued by FairPrice.
- Gift cards can be purchased at NTUC FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra and Unity Pharmacy stores. FairPrice reserves the right to amend and update this Agreement at any time without any prior notice.
- Gift cards are available for purchase in denominations of $20 and above, up to a maximum of $1000 per card.
- Subsequent top-ups are available, up to a value of $1000, in multiples of $0.05.
- Gift card payments can be made in multiples of $0.01.
Lost/Damaged or Defective Gift Cards
- No transfer, replacement or new Gift Card shall be issued in place of any expired, misplaced, missing, damaged or stolen Gift Card(s).
- If Gift Card is or becomes defective through no act or default of the Cardholder, the Cardholder may seek a transfer of the stored value to another Gift Card at no charge.
- FairPrice reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions without prior notice to the Cardholder.
- In the event of any dispute arising from or connected with the Gift Cards, FairPrice's decision on these matters are final and conclusive.
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.