Customers should no longer flash their NRIC for member benefits as we will no longer be able to use this as a form of membership verification. The Plus! card needs to be presented to the cashier in order to enjoy the member privileges.
Articles in this section
- What is the Personal Data Protection Act? What are the objectives of the Personal Data Protection Act?
- How does the Personal Data Protection Act affect the average FairPrice shopper?
- How will customers be able to enjoy member privileges now?
- How will FairPrice members holding the Red White card be able to enjoy member privileges now?
- What happens if a customer has forgotten to bring their Plus! card? Can they still flash their NRIC?
- When would a staff ask for NRIC verification?