This campaign is eligible for all customers who (“Eligible Customers”) meet the following four conditions:
- Attended a MSSALC Pay via FairPrice App training session at The Majestic and
- New in-store FairPrice app user (who have not made any Scan & Go order or order with Payment QR code in stores before) and
- Are Link members and have connected their Link account on the FairPrice app (before checkout in-store) and
- Make any one of the following eligible order at any FairPrice store:
- Payment using the FairPrice app at Cashiers or Self-checkout machine
- Earn and/or redeem Linkpoints using the FairPrice app
Ongoing from 1 September 2022 until otherwise stated (“Campaign Period”), eligible customers can participate in “MSSALC Learning Journey Reward” (“Campaign”).
- Each eligible member can earn a maximum total of 300 Linkpoints from this campaign
- Each eligible member must complete the collection of name, email address and mobile number form for awarding Linkpoints at the training session day itself
- Each eligible member must complete their in-store FairPrice app transaction at any FairPrice store after completing the collection of name, email address and mobile number for awarding Linkpoints
- Each eligible member must have a valid Link account connected to their FairPrice app
- Each eligible member must provide a valid email address and mobile number that they have registered their FairPrice app with
- nEbO card members are not eligible for this campaign
- Existing Scan & Go customers are not eligible for this campaign
- Existing FairPrice customers who have shopped online for home delivery and/or Click & Collect and Food services but have not yet made any of the eligible orders mentioned above are eligible for this campaign
- Eligible members will be awarded the bonus 300 Linkpoints within 1 month of training session attended
- Transaction(s) made at all FairPrice stores are valid
To connect your Link membership account to your FairPrice account, please visit here.
To check the total amount of Linkpoints awarded, please view the tax invoice under order history on the FairPrice app. For a detailed breakdown of your awarded Linkpoints, please check the Linkpoints transaction history under Rewards tile on the FairPrice app.
Campaign Terms and Conditions
- For eligible members to participate in the campaign, Link members must have their Link membership account linked to the FairPrice app via a registered phone number or card number before making payment in the app in-stores.
- Each Link account is considered as a unique participant of the campaign.
- The Campaign is organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and NTUC Link Pte Ltd (collectively, the “Organiser”).
- Participation in this Campaign is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications here to shall be final and binding in all respect on each participant.
- Non-compliance with or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Campaign.
- Purchases for cigarettes, prescription and pharmacy-only medicines, statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, Toto), infant milk powder (0-12 months) and gift vouchers are excluded from qualifying minimum spend for the Daily Promotion.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and at its discretion to (a) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign, in whole or in part; (c) change the date and time of the campaign. In the event of dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final and conclusive.
- No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser should any prize/reward or any part thereof be forfeited in accordance with the terms herein.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data as provided in the Link membership application, for the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Organiser’s Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”) available at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/4464676591129-Privacy-Notice- : (i) to provide any marketing materials that the participants have agreed to receive; and (ii) for any and all purposes set out in the Organiser’s PDP Policy.
- The participant agrees to the Organiser’s PDP Policy that sets out details of the Organiser’s personal data protection policy, including how the participant may access and correct his/her personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal data.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- For enquiry, please submit a request at help.fairprice.com.sg. If you encounter any issues, please get in touch with us via the web form at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000029352.
- For enquiries on the Link Rewards Programme, you can reach us at:
- Customer Service Hotline at 6380 5858 (Link rewards Programme) or 6213 8008 (NTUC Union Members)