Yes. Once you have stored the E-Gift Vouchers to your FairPrice account, it cannot be transferred to another user.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between an FairPrice Group E-Gift Voucher and a FairPrice Group E-Voucher?
- Does the recipient need to download the FairPrice app to use the E-Gift Voucher?
- How can I redeem the E-Gift Vouchers I stored in the FairPrice app ?
- Why can’t I see my E-Gift Vouchers in the FairPrice app?
- How do I store my E-Gift Vouchers in the FairPrice app?
- What is ‘Vouchers’ in the FairPrice app?
- I paid my purchase through E-Gift Vouchers and I have a damaged item to return, how would the refund be made to me?
- Can the E-Gift Voucher be used together with FairPrice Group Gift Vouchers and/or Gift Cards?
- Can the E-Gift Voucher be used together with promo codes, for online purchase?
- Can multiple E-Gift Vouchers be used together?