Terms & Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions set out herein shall apply to the Promotion by Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“APBS”) relating to and/ or in connection with the brands and pack types of products manufactured by APBS and/or sold by APBS in Singapore (“APBS Products”) as detailed herein.
- Only persons aged 18 years old and above are eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Subject to clause 2 above, this Promotion is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents, holders of valid employment passes or work permits, with the exception of employees of APBS, its affiliate companies, associated agencies, advertising agencies, dealers, distributors, vendors, participating outlets, promoters and their relatives.
- For the purposes of the Promotion, the “Company”, “us” or “we” shall refer to APBS. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the term “APBS” shall also include third parties (including but not limited to any agent, partner, participating establishment and/or contractor) involved in the running and/or mechanics of this Promotion.
- AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions applicable to and governing this Promotion as set out herein.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- The Company reserves the right at any time and in its absolute discretion to vary the Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) and/or to withdraw or terminate the Promotion without prior notice or reason.
- All decisions made by the Company in relation to the Promotion, the Terms and Conditions and any aspect thereof are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
- All Goods and Services (as defined in clause 15 herein) are:
- subject to stock availability;
- not exchangeable for cash or credit unless specifically stated;
- if unclaimed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, will be dealt with at the Company’s sole discretion; and
- the Company reserves the right to cancel, change, substitute or remove the said Goods and Services at any time without prior notice.
WARRANTY AND USE OF RECORDS
- Each participant warrants that any information provided pursuant to this Promotion (including but not limited to name, identification number, contact details and number(s) and/or addresses) is true, accurate, valid and to be relied upon by the Company. Each participant shall be responsible for keeping the Company informed of any update to the information initially provided, as necessary.
- By participating in this Promotion, the participants agree to take part in any promotional or publicity exercise as may be conducted by the Company. Any record in any medium arising out of or in connection with such promotional or publicity exercise including but not limited to the participants’ performance, appearance, likeness, personal particulars, photographs, audio/visual recordings and5 /or written responses (the “Records”) shall to the fullest extent permitted by law be the sole property of the Company and in any case the participants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally at no cost, grant the Company all consents and waivers necessary for the Company to make or retain such Records and use and/or publish the same in any manner as the Company shall in its sole discretion deem fit in relation to the Purpose.
- Where permissible and to the fullest extent permitted by law, each participant expressly waives all rights which the participant may acquire or have or be entitled to under the law (and any subsequent enactment or amendments thereto) in respect of or in relation to, the Records.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Company accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss, injury, expense, delay or irregularity (“Loss”) arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.
- In particular and without prejudice to clause 13, the Company disclaims any liability in respect of any Loss (whether suffered by the participants, their families or third parties) arising from or in connection with or as a result of:
- any incomplete or inaccurate or illegible information provided by the participants;
- any third parties’ provision of goods and/or services (including but not limited to any communication, delivery or electronic messaging services); and
- the possession and/or use of the Goods and Services as defined hereafter.
- The Company makes no product representation or warranties, expressed or implied and disclaims any and all liability, as to the condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use of APBS Products and/or services pertaining and/or provided to, received and/ or purchased by the participant pursuant to the Promotion (the “Goods and Services”).
PROMOTION DETAILS/ MECHANICS
- The details of the Promotion are set out in Schedule 1.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act Cap.53B is hereby expressly excluded from application to these Terms and Conditions.
- Where registration is required prior to participation in this Promotion, each participant shall be responsible for furnishing correct and accurate details.
- Failure to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion may result in the participant being disqualified from taking part in the Promotion, in which event any monies paid by such participant shall not be refunded.
- The Promotion will run from 4 Aug to 30 Sept 2022 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”) in participating retailer online store below:
(a) FairPrice On purchases.
- By participating in this Promotion, the Participants agree to abide by all terms and conditions set out herein and in any message or communication by the Company relating to the Promotion.
- In view of the ongoing and changing public health situation due to COVID-19, the Promotion Period may be amended by the Company from time to time in its discretion as communicated by the Company.
- During the Promotion Period, each participant may, with a minimum purchase of One Hundred and Eighty-Eight Singapore Dollars Only (SGD 188.00) on products of the Participating Brand (as defined below) from any participating Outlet (“Qualifying Purchase”), purchase a Promotion Product (as defined below) at Thirty-Eight Singapore Dollars Only (SGD 38), while stocks last on a first-come-first serve basis, in accordance with the redemption mechanism set out below.
- “Participating Brand” shall refer to the following
- Tiger Crystal; and
- Tiger Radler;
- “Promotion Product” shall refer to one (1) set of Limited Edition Tiger 90th Mahjong Set. The Company shall not be responsible for any cancellation, change, or additional cost incurred by the participant in relation to the Promotion Product.
- The “Qualifying Purchase” shall be made in a maximum of three (3) invoices.
- To be entitled to purchase a Promotion Product at SGD38, participants will be required to register via https://tiger90kit.tigerbeer.com/ (“Website”) during the Promotion Period and provide the following details:
(a) Full name as per NRIC;
(b) Singapore registered mobile number;
(c) Email address;
(d) Mailing address (Home delivery address in Singapore);
(e) State the quantity of premiums to be redeemed based on the amount of the Qualifying Purchase; and
(f) Choose payment option:
- Participants must also submit the following information relating to their Qualifying Purchase during the Promotion Period via the Website:
(a) Invoice number of the Qualifying Purchase;
(b) Amount spent of the Qualifying Purchase; and
(c) Upload image of the original invoice of the Qualifying Purchase.
- In relation to sub-clause (c) above, the participant is allowed to upload a maximum of three (3) images of invoices per submission of Qualifying Purchase. The participant must keep the original invoices as proof of purchase.
- Participants who have successfully submitted the information above will receive an SMS via the mobile number provided during registration informing the participant that the entry has been received for verification.
- Upon submitting the information above, the Company’s relevant partner(s) shall proceed to verify the details provided by the participant within four (4) working days.
- The following are non-exhaustive examples of submissions that will be rejected:
- Incorrect product purchased;
- Incorrect quantity of Participating Products purchased;
- Purchase of Participating Product was made before the commencement of the Promotion Period or after the end of the Promotion Period;
- Unclear image of the invoice uploaded; or
- Outlet name reflected in the image of the invoice uploaded does not correspond with the list of participating Outlets.
- Participants who do not comply with the foregoing requirements will be automatically disqualified and rejected from the Promotion.
REDEMPTION MECHANISM - PURCHASE WITH PURCHASE PROCESS
- Each participant may purchase a maximum of three (3) Promotion Products using the same Singapore mobile phone number while stocks last, provided that the participant has made the requisite Qualifying Purchase for each such purchase.
- Upon completing the verification process, participants will receive an SMS containing one of the following messages:
- the participant has successfully qualified to purchase the Promotion Product;
- the participant does not qualify to purchase the Promotion Product; or
- the participant needs to resubmit the information in clause 9(c) above relating to the image of the original invoice of the Qualifying Purchase(s).
- Where the participant has successfully qualified to purchase the Promotion Product, the participant will receive a SMS on next steps:
- If the participant has chosen to make payment via the PayNow option, the participant will receive a SMS which contains a unique reference number, and a link to a website with payment instructions.
- On the website, the participant will need to scan a QR code or enter UEN No. 201023083D (Entity Name is MOMENNTUM PTE LTD), and enter a unique reference number to make payment based on the amount reflected on the website.
- Upon making payment, the participant will need to upload a screenshot of the payment on the website.
- Once the payment has been verified, the participant will receive a SMS on the successful transaction. The Company's relevant partner(s) shall contact the participant and facilitate the delivery of the Promotion Product to the respective home address of the participant submitted during registration at clause 8(d) above.
- If the participant has chosen to make payment via the Cash option, the Company's relevant partner(s) shall contact the participant regarding the self-collection of the Promotion Product.
- The Promotion Product shall be delivered or collected from 8 August 2022 to 7 October 2022 (both dates inclusive) (the “Redemption Period”). The Company and/or the Company’s relevant partner(s) may amend the Redemption Period from time to time in its discretion as communicated by the Company and/or the Company’s relevant partner(s).
- Self-collection at Redemption Centre:
THE REDEMPTION CENTER
Contact No: +65 6291 7611
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: 231 Bain Street #03-45 S(180231) (Take Lift B behind Food Court)
Monday - Friday: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Saturday: 11:00AM - 3:00PM
(Closed on Sunday and PH)
- All Promotion Products are to be delivered or collected before the end of the Redemption Period and any attempt at arranging for delivery or collection shall be forfeited and/or invalid after such date.
- Where the Promotion Products have been fully redeemed, the participant will be informed by the Company’s relevant partner(s) that the Promotion Products have been fully redeemed and the Promotion has ceased.
- To receive delivery of the Promotion Product(s) by the Company’s appointed courier logistics partner or self-collect the Promotion Product, the participant is required to furnish the following documents for verification of identity and proof of purchase purposes:
- original NRIC/passport/work permit; and
- original proof of invoice(s) uploaded evidencing the Qualifying Purchase made by the participant
- Recipients of the Promotion Products shall execute certain forms and documents as may be required by the Company.
- Any recipient of a Promotion Product shall be deemed to have forfeited the relevant Promotion Product if he / she is unable to / failed to accept delivery of the Promotion Product or remains uncontactable by 7 October 2022 after at least three (3) reasonable contact attempts and such forfeited Promotion Products or their equivalent value shall, be donated to the Community Chest or to such other charity as provided for in the Common Gaming Houses (Exemption) Notification 1997.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Company has the sole discretion to:
- void or reject any redemption attempt or participation in the Promotion which in its opinion is fraudulent, not genuine or which does fulfill the Promotion requirements; and
- determine when the Promotion Product has been fully redeemed and reject any further redemptions.
- The Company will not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, corrupted, illegible, misdirected or incomplete confirmation of participation in the Promotion and/ or uploading images of invoices of Qualifying Purchases uploaded, or for any confirmation of participation in the Promotion and/ or invoices of Qualifying Purchases not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted communications or to other delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion Product, regardless of its condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use, or failure by the participant to redeem the same within the Promotion Period, is not exchangeable for cash.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in no event whatsoever shall the participant be entitled to any refund of monies or compensation.
- Unless otherwise stated herein, the Company is under no obligation to contact the participants in relation to the Promotion or any part thereof. Should the Company choose to do so, the Company will make only reasonable efforts to contact the participants.