Yes, just let the cashier know or select “Print Receipt” at the self-checkout kiosks to get a physical receipt, bonus stamps and HPB QR code.
Articles in this section
- Refund handling for Pay via FairPrice app
- Can I add/remove items after making an in-store purchase?
- Am I eligible for lucky draws if I pay for my in-store purchase via the FairPrice app?
- How do I redeem shopping mall rewards with my FairPrice e-invoices?
- Will I be able to view the number of LinkPoints credited for my purchase on the FairPrice app?
- What are the features supported through payment on the FairPrice app?
- Can I make payment in cash and redeem LinkPoints via the FairPrice app at the same time?
- How do I add a new payment method?
- I did not receive/accidentally deleted my e-invoice, how do I retrieve it?
- Can I choose to opt for paper invoices instead of e-invoice?