When you select “Payment” via the FairPrice app, you will be required to scan a generated QR code to make payment. At this stage, you will also be able to select to redeem your LinkPoints and determine the choice of card for the purchase, prior to scanning the QR code.
Articles in this section
- Refund handling for Pay via FairPrice app
- Can I add/remove items after making an in-store purchase?
- Am I eligible for lucky draws if I pay for my in-store purchase via the FairPrice app?
- How do I redeem shopping mall rewards with my FairPrice e-invoices?
- Will I be able to view the number of LinkPoints credited for my purchase on the FairPrice app?
- What are the features supported through payment on the FairPrice app?
- Can I make payment in cash and redeem LinkPoints via the FairPrice app at the same time?
- How do I add a new payment method?
- I did not receive/accidentally deleted my e-invoice, how do I retrieve it?
- Can I choose to opt for paper invoices instead of e-invoice?