Terms and Conditions
1 May 2022 onwards
This campaign is eligible for all customers who (“Eligible Customers”) meet the following three conditions:
- New in-store FairPrice app user (who have not made any Scan & Go order or order with Payment QR code in stores before) and
- Are Link members and have connected their Link account on the FairPrice app (before checkout in-store and
- Make any one of the following eligible order in FairPrice and Warehouse Club stores:
- Scan & Go order (At participating FairPrice stores only)
- Payment using the FairPrice app at Cashiers or Self-checkout machine
- Earn and/or redeem Linkpoints using the FairPrice app
From 1 May 2022 onwards (“Campaign Period”), eligible customers can participate in “Get $3 e-Voucher and 200 Linkpoints for NTUC Union members with the FairPrice app in stores! ” (“Campaign”).
- Each eligible member can earn a maximum total of $3 FairPrice e-Voucher and 200 bonus Linkpoints (for NTUC Union members only) from this campaign.
- The 200 bonus Linkpoints (for NTUC Union members only) from this campaign ends 31 Mar 2023.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nEbO card members are not eligible for the 200 bonus Linkpoints
- Existing Scan & Go customers are not eligible for this campaign
- Existing FairPrice customers who have shopped online for home delivery and/or Click & Collect service but have not yet made any of the eligible orders mentioned above are eligible for this campaign.
- Valid at all FairPrice stores and Warehouse Club (excluding FairPrice Express, Unity and Cheers)
To connect your Link membership account to your FairPrice account, please visit here.
To check the total amount of Linkpoints awarded, please view the tax receipt under order history on the FairPrice app. For a detailed breakdown of your awarded Linkpoints, please check the Linkpoints transaction history under Rewards tile on the FairPrice app.
Campaign Terms and Conditions
- For eligible members to participate in the campaign, Link members must have their Link membership account linked to the FairPrice app via a registered phone number or card number before making payment in the app in-stores.
- Each Link account is considered as a unique participant of the campaign.
- For the full list of participating Scan & Go stores, please visit this link here
- The Campaign is organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and NTUC Link Pte Ltd (collectively, the “Organiser”).
- Participation in this Campaign is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto shall be final and binding in all respect on each participant.
- Non-compliance with or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Campaign.
- Purchases for cigarettes, prescription and pharmacy-only medicines, statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, Toto), infant milk powder (0-12 months) and gift vouchers are excluded from qualifying minimum spend for the Daily Promotion.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and at its discretion to (a) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign, in whole or in part; (c) change the date and time of the campaign. In the event of dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final and conclusive.
- No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser should any prize/reward or any part thereof be forfeited in accordance with the terms herein.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data as provided in the Link membership application, for the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Organiser’s Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”) available at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/4464676591129-Privacy-Notice-: (i) for the conduct and administration of the Campaign, including without limitation to contact the qualifying winners of the Weekly Draw and Grand Draw; (ii) to provide any marketing materials that the participants have agreed to receive; and (iii) for any and all purposes set out in the Organiser’s PDP Policy.
- The participant agrees to the Organiser’s PDP Policy that sets out details of the Organiser’s personal data protection policy, including how the participant may access and correct his/her personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal data.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- For enquiry, please submit a request at help.fairprice.com.sg. If you encounter any issues, please get in touch with us via the web form at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000029352.
- For enquiries on the Link Programme, you can reach us at:
- Customer Service Hotline at 6380 5858 (Link rewards Programme) or 6213 8008 (NTUC Union Members)