1 May 2022 onwards
- In order to qualify for this offer, you must be a Link member and have your Link account connected to the FairPrice app.
- This offer is exclusive to selected Link members who are the sole recipient of the email from FairPrice and have indicated their intention to participate by clicking the “Opt in now” button.
- Bonus Linkpoints are capped at 200 (worth $2) in total and rewarded on the next three app transactions made in-store for opt-in customers only.
- Opt-ins and transactions made from the 5th app order will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Depending on when you opt in, Linkpoints awarded will be based on the remaining eligible Linkpoints available from the 2nd to 4th in-app order. For example, if you only opt in after the 3rd in-app order, you will only be credited 100 Linkpoints upon completing the task.
- App transactions made in stores refer to payments done via the FairPrice app, including Scan & Go purchases at FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra and Warehouse Club only (excluding FairPrice Express and Unity stores) from 1 May 2022 onwards.
- Bonus Linkpoints will be credited to your connected Link account on the app which will be reflected in the transaction history found under the Rewards section of the app.
- Each eligible account or Link member can only enjoy this offer once.
- NTUC FairPrice and NTUC Link reserve the rights to terminate or suspend any of the promotions and/or add to, delete, change or vary these terms and conditions at any time or from time to time without prior notice.
- The decision of NTUC FairPrice and NTUC Link on all matters relating to this offer offered to selected members shall be final and binding. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- NTUC FairPrice and NTUC Link shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any person in connection with these promotions howsoever arising, including without limitation any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participants shall irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.