Please be informed that the the time required for your order to be prepared is dependent on the outlet's condition during a certain period (peak hour vs non-peak) and the number of items which you have ordered. On average, food should be prepared and ready within 15-20 minutes upon order being accepted by our sellers. If your order was not prepared after receiving the "ready to collect" notification, please kindly approach the stall to inquire about your order.
Articles in this section
- I am facing problems with my order. What should I do?
- I have a missing item in my order, what should I do?
- What happens if I have not collected my order, but it is marked as collected?
- Once my order is ready for collection, how long can I delay picking it up?
- Why is my food order taking longer than estimated?
- I collected an order that does not belong to me. What should I do?
- What if my order was not prepared or missing from the counter during collection?
- I am not satisfied with the food quality or packaging. What should I do?
- How can I provide feedback on my food order, delivery or dining experience?
- When will I receive my refund?