Dividends will continue to be paid in cash. The amount of dividends will be declared at NTUC FairPrice Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Articles in this section
- How do I become a FairPrice Member?
- How do I check if I am a FairPrice Member?
- What are the changes being made? How are these changes better for members?
- When will these changes take effect?
- How will the E-Voucher be issued?
- Where can the E-Vouchers be used?
- Is there an option for me to convert Linkpoints back to cash?
- Can the Linkpoints be transferable to someone else if I do not want it?
- I participate under the Join Now, Pay Later scheme and use the rebate earned in the past 3 years to offset the 20 shares ($20) and entrance fee ($3) to become a member. How does it work with the latest policy?
- How do I monitor how much Linkpoints I earned from my purchases if I do not keep my receipts?