There is no option to convert LinkPoints to cash. Members can use their LinkPoints to offset against their purchases at FairPrice stores and online purchases.
Articles in this section
- How do I become a FairPrice Member?
- How do I check if I am a FairPrice Member?
- What are the changes being made? How are these changes better for members?
- When will these changes take effect?
- How will the E-voucher be issued?
- Where can the E-vouchers be used?
- Is there an option for me to convert LinkPoints back to cash?
- Can the LinkPoints be transferable to someone else if I do not want it?
- I participate under the Join Now, Pay Later scheme and use the rebate earned in the past 3 years to offset the 20 shares ($20) and entrance fee ($3) to become a member. How does it work with the latest policy?
- How do I monitor how much LinkPoints I earned from my purchases if I do not keep my receipts?