Terms & Conditions
FairPrice, Warehouse Club & Unity stores
12 Days of App-solute Joy Lucky Draw, 1 - 12 Dec 2021
Stand a chance to win huge prizes from Brompton, Samsung, SMEG, Thermomix, Nintendo and more!
1 December 2021 to 12 December 2021 (“Campaign Period”)
This campaign is eligible for all Plus! members (Plus!, Plus! Visa Credit/Debit, NTUC Plus!, NTUC Plus! Visa Credit/Debit, nEbO cardholders) who meet the following three conditions :
- Are Plus! members holding a valid Plus! membership during the campaign period and have successfully connected their Plus! account on the FairPrice app (App version after iOS version 4.62.0, Android 4.64.1) before checkout (“Eligible Members”) and
- Make any of the following eligible orders on their FairPrice app (“Eligible Orders”):
- Scan & Go order (At participating FairPrice stores only)
- Payment using the FairPrice app at Cashiers or Self-checkout machine
- Earn and/or redeem LinkPoints using the FairPrice app
- At any FairPrice, Warehouse Club and Unity stores (excluding Unity Changi Airport Terminal 3) (“In-Store”)
Subject to the Campaign Terms and Conditions, Eligible Members stand a chance to be 1 of the 24 lucky winners of prizes in our “12 Days of App-solute Joy” lucky draw campaign.
To participate in the Campaign, Eligible Members must fulfil a minimum spend of S$1 (one dollar) per transaction (“Minimum Spend”) at any outlets of FairPrice, Warehouse Club or Unity (“In-Store”). Purchase of statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, TOTO, FairPrice Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards), cigarettes, infant milk powder (0 – 12 months), prescription and pharmacy-only-medicines are excluded from computation of the qualifying Minimum Spend.
During the Campaign Period, Eligible Members will earn 1 chance (Plus! member) or 3 chances (NTUC Plus! member) for every S$1 spent, based on the membership connected to the FairPrice account at the point of transaction. Chances earned in a single transaction will be rounded down to the nearest dollar (e.g. $1.95 spend = 1 or 3 chances). There is no limit to the chances an Eligible Member can earn. While the accumulated chances can be viewed by Eligible Members below 17 years old, they will not qualify for participation in the Lucky Draw.
There are a total of 24 prizes to be won during the Campaign Period, 12 grand prizes and 12 consolation prizes.
Grand prizes: There will be 1 prize allocated for each day
Eligible Members stand the chance to be the lucky winner of each grand prize based on the chances earned from Eligible Order(s) of respective day.
In addition, there will be 12 consolation prizes of $50 worth of LinkPoints (5,000 LinkPoints) each. Eligible Members stand the chance to win based on the chances earned from Eligible Order(s) during Campaign Period.
A lucky draw session (“Lucky Draw”) will be conducted at the end of the Campaign Period (14 December 2021).
Campaign Terms and Conditions
- The Campaign is organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and NTUC Link Pte Ltd (collectively, the “Organiser”).
- Participation in this Campaign is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto shall be final and binding in all respect on each participant.
- Non-compliance with or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Campaign and any prize won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- The Campaign is open to all NTUC Plus!, Plus!, NTUC Plus! Visa and OCBC Plus! Visa members aged 18 and above (“Members”), except for NTUC Personnel and their immediate family members. For the purpose of this Campaign, “NTUC Personnel” shall mean employees of (i) the Organiser; and (ii) the advertising and promotional agencies of this Campaign.
- Members using the FairPrice mobile app when making payment must acknowledge their participation in the draws by tapping on “I want to take part in all FairPrice lucky draws” in the FairPrice account, under “Edit Profile”. All qualifying purchases and payments made In-Store using the FairPrice app are automatically entered into the lucky draw (“Lucky Draw”).
- Members who do not wish to participate in the Lucky Draw(s) shall indicate their preference 2 days before the Lucky Draw (14 December 2021) at 23:59, to opt out by leaving the checkbox unticked on “I want to take part in all FairPrice lucky draws” under the FairPrice account, or in the email sent by NTUC Link and on the website: promo.plus.com.sg/12-days-of-app-solute-joy published by NTUC Link pertaining to the Campaign. By providing their mobile number and email address, Members consent to their mobile number and email address being used by the Organiser to identify their Plus! membership in the database and facilitate the opt out process. The mobile number and email address collected via email and by the website will be deleted after the end of the Campaign Period.
- Subject to the following, Members will earn a chance in the Lucky Draw when they fulfil a minimum spend of $1 (One dollar). (“Minimum Spend”). There is no limit to the number of chances a Member can earn.
- Participants must use the FairPrice app with a logged in FairPrice account that is connected to a Plus! membership account to earn LinkPoints.
- Purchase of statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, TOTO, FairPrice Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards), cigarettes, infant milk powder (0 – 12 months), prescription, pharmacy-only-medicines and petrol are excluded from computation of the qualifying Minimum Spend.
- Participants using Scan & Go must have their Plus! membership account connected to their FairPrice account when using the FairPrice app before transaction.
- All submissions received after the Campaign Period will be null and void without further notice.
- A computerised Lucky Draw will be conducted on 14 December 2021 at the office of NTUC Link Pte Ltd at 77 Robinson Road, Level 25, Singapore 068896. Total Prizes for 12 Days of App-solute Joy Lucky Draw will be worth $20,518 for 24 Winners. Through this Lucky Draw, the Organiser will pick 24 winners for each of the prizes below:9.1. Brampton M6L bicycle (worth $3,400 - $3,500 each) - 2 units9.2. Samsung Smart Robot Vacuum (worth $799 each) - 2 units9.3. SMEG bar fridge (worth $1,365 each) - 2 units9.4. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 128GB (worth $1,398 each) - 2 units9.5. Nitendo Switch OLED model (worth $549 each) - 2 units9.6. Thermomix TM6 (worth $2,398 each) - 2 units9.7. 5,000 LinkPoints (worth $50) - 12 units
- To be eligible for the Lucky Draw, Members must provide their name, updated mobile number, mailing address and email address for verification purposes and for the fulfilment of the prizes.
- Winners will be contacted by the Organiser via phone call from 16 December 2021 to 20 December 2021 for verification. Organiser reserves the right to withhold the prize pending verification of the winner’s compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign.
- A follow-up email and/or SMS will be sent to winners after verification has been made and confirmed or when LinkPoints have been awarded.
- All grand prizes must be delivered by 31 Dec 2021 to the winners to their verified addresses by Ruah Creatives Pte Ltd, a third party vendor appointed by NTUC Link Pte Ltd for prize fulfillment.
- List of winners with their names and the last four digits of their mobile numbers will be published on https://www.fairprice.com.sg/events/in-store/12-days-of-app-solute-joy
- Prizes are non-transferable, given on an “as is” basis and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice. NTUC FairPrice and NTUC Link expressly disclaim any warranties expressed or implied in connection with any prizes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
- Prizes are subjected to the following conditions:16.1. Photographs are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ in colour and design, depending on the colour reproduction on your computer or mobile devices.16.2. NTUC FairPrice and NTUC Link will not be liable for defects or warranty related issues.
- The Organiser has the right to draw reserve winner(s) to replace any winner who is uncontactable or is subsequently found to be disqualified from the Campaign. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the eligible winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- In the event that any winner is disqualified from the Campaign, the Organiser, at its sole discretion, may decide whether a replacement winner should be selected. In this event, any further winner will be selected on the same processes as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The Organiser can repeat this process any number of times until it has selected a satisfactory winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser’s decision in relation to a winner shall be final and no correspondence/appeal/enquiry will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Lucky Draw submission process and/or operation of the Lucky Draw.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and at its discretion to (a) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign, in whole or in part; (c) change the date, time and venue of the Lucky Draw(s); or (d) substitute any prize/reward with one of similar value. In the event of dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final and conclusive.
- No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser should any prize/reward or any part thereof be forfeited in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herein.
- The Organiser and its affiliates, together with their advertising and promotion agencies shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following (i) any additional cost or expense incurred by participants for taking part in this Campaign or in the collection of prizes by winners; (ii) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Campaign or use of the prizes; (iii) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Campaign Period; (iv) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Campaign and processing of entries (including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet); and (v) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify any winners.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data as provided in the Plus! membership application, for the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Organiser’s Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”) available at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/360025882432-Privacy-Policy: (i) for the conduct and administration of the Campaign, including without limitation to contact the qualifying winners of the Lucky Draw; (ii) to provide any marketing materials that the participants have agreed to receive; and (iii) for any and all purposes set out in the Organiser’s PDP Policy.
- By accepting the verification in accordance with paragraph 25 above, the winners of the Lucky Draw agree that their personal data including name, identification and photographs may be collected, used, disclosed and/or transferred by or between the Organiser and its affiliates for the purpose of conducting and administering the Campaign, including publication of list of winners in accordance with Clause 12 above and in matters such as publicity and/or use in advertisements across all medias without further notification, remuneration or compensation to the winners. The winners agree to cooperate with and participate in the activities organised by the Organiser for these purposes.
- The participant agrees to the Organiser’s PDP Policy that sets out details of the Organiser’s personal data protection policy, including how the participant may access and correct his/her personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal data.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.