Terms & Conditions
Promotion Period :
DATE: 9 NOV – 30 NOV 2021
How to Participate:
1. Buy up to $8 NETT worth of Oxiclean products in one (1) single invoice and stand a chance to win exciting prizes:
2. Multiple entries are allowed.
3. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible entry invoices will be disqualified.
1. Submit your particulars and invoices for validation here.
(Invoices not compliant to the above will classified as an invalid redemption.)
2. Replicated invoices are not valid.
How winners are notified:
1. Winners will be contacted through an email (first attempt)
2. If unsuccessful, an SMS (second attempt) will be sent.
3. If both attempts are unsuccessful, winners will be contacted through phone call (third attempt).
4. Winners will be disqualified only when all three attempts are unsuccessful.
DKSH Singapore Pte Ltd General Terms and Conditions:
- By taking part in this Arm & Hammer Oxiclean Lucky Draw (“Event”), participants are deemed to have read and accepted to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), as may be amended by DKSH Singapore Pte Ltd (“the Organiser”) from time to time.
- This promotion is open to all Singapore citizens and permanent residents residing in Singapore, strictly aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest).
- Only for purchases made between 9 Nov – 30 November 2021 (both dates inclusives) of Oxiclean products will be considered as valid entries.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- The Organiser’s decision in relation to prize redemption shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from DKSH Singapore Pte Ltd should the prize, or any part thereof, be forfeited.
- The Organiser, its affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies (i) make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, fitness of purpose or any other implied Terms and Conditions in relation to the prize, and (ii) shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following: a) any additional expenses incurred by participants for taking part in this Event or collection of the prize; b)any consequences, including but not limited to any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arise out of or in connection with the Event or use of the prize; c) intervention by unauthorized parties during the Event period.
- By submitting personal data with each entry, each participant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to his/her personal data being processed by the Organiser, and shared with the Organiser’s affiliates and agencies, and otherwise used for the purposes of and within the context of administering this Draw, and any other purposes to which the participants have consented.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Participants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
The decision by DKSH Singapore Pte Ltd on all matters relating to the offer is final, binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entertained.