This People’s Choice Award Voting Campaign 2021 (“Campaign”) is organized by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd (“NTUC FairPrice”).
You are eligible to join the Campaign only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before participating in the Campaign. By submitting an entry to the Campaign, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications.
- Qualifying Entrants
- The Campaign is open to all residents of Singapore aged 21 years and above as at the date of participation, with exception to the following:
- employees of NTUC FairPrice and their immediate family members;
- employees of the advertising, creative and promotion agencies of NTUC FairPrice and any other parties which are directly involved in organizing, promoting and/or conducting the Campaign.
- NTUC FairPrice reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude any entries from the Campaign, for any reason and for no reason, including without limitation, violation of any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Campaign Period
- The Campaign is valid from 22 September 2021 to 3 October 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“Campaign Period”).
- Campaign Mechanics
- No purchase is required to enter the Campaign.
- During the Campaign Period, each Entry submitted is entitled to 1 lucky draw chance to win $180 FairPrice Gift Voucher (“Lucky Draw”). There is no limit to the number of entries one may submit. However, each qualifying participant is eligible to win only one prize for the Campaign, regardless of the number of entries.
- Qualifying participant in each Entry must complete the whole voting process by selecting at least 1 brand from each of the 4 categories.
Start the voting journey at https://fairpricepartnersexcellenceawards.com/
Select at least 1 brand from each of the 4 categories
- Fresh, Frozen & Chilled
- Snacks & Beverages
- Household Essential
Fill up the Full Name (as per NRIC), Email and Mobile for submission to complete your vote (“Entry”).
- Complete your Entry by submitting your particulars (for the purposes set out in Part F below).
- All entries must be submitted by 3 October 2021 at 23:59 hours. All submissions received after the aforesaid deadline will be null and void without further notice.
- NTUC FairPrice reserves the right to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Lucky Draw submission process and/or operation of the Lucky Draw.
- Winner and Prize
- To be eligible as a winner (“Winners”), you are required to be the 50th, 100th, 150th, 200th, 250th, 300th, 350th, 400th, 450th and 500th Entry.
- Each Winner will be entitled to $180 FairPrice Gift Voucher (“Prize”).
- The Winners will be announced on 14 October 2021.
- Winners will be contacted by NTUC FairPrice via phone call by the mobile number provided in the entry for verification.
- NTUC FairPrice may require Winners to provide a valid identification document for verification purpose before awarding the Prize. NTUC FairPrice reserves the right to withhold the Prize pending verification of the Winner’s compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign.
- NTUC FairPrice has the right to draw reserve winner(s) to replace any Winner who is uncontactable or is subsequently found to be disqualified from the Campaign. NTUC FairPrice will not be held liable in the event any eligible Winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- In the event that a Winner (i) does not respond to NTUC FairPrice within 24 hours of being notified by NTUC FairPrice of his/her win; (ii) refuses to provide his/her name, address and contact information for the purpose of Prize collection / delivery; (iii) has breached any Terms and Conditions herein; or (iv) his/her entry is invalid for whatever reasons, his/her Prize will be forfeited and NTUC FairPrice shall be entitled to select another Winner.
- In the event that any Winner is disqualified from the Campaign, NTUC FairPrice, at its sole discretion, may decide whether a replacement Winner should be selected. In this event, any further Winner will be selected on the same processes as set out in these Terms and Conditions. NTUC FairPrice can repeat this process any number of times until it has selected a satisfactory Winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from NTUC FairPrice should any Prize or any part thereof be forfeited in accordance with the terms herein.
- NTUC FairPrice’ decision regarding selection of Winners is final. Any correspondences, enquiry or appeals made including appeals to check the status of entries, will not be entertained.
- Prizes not collected within 2 months from the date of notification for collection shall be disposed of at NTUC FairPrice’ sole discretion.
- Prizes are non-transferable, given on an “as is” basis and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. NTUC FairPrice reserves the right to substitute any Prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that NTUC FairPrice, its affiliates, advertising, creative and promotion agencies make no representations regarding the quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or any other implied terms and conditions in relation to the Prizes and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following: (i) any cost or expense incurred by participants for taking part in this Campaign or in the collection of Prizes by Winners; (ii) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Campaign or use of the Prizes; (iii) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Campaign Period; (iv) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Campaign and processing of entries (including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunction of telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet); and (v) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify any Winners.
- Use of Personal Data
- By submitting the Campaign entries, you agree to grant and authorize NTUC FairPrice the right to collect, use, process and disclose your name, address, contact information and other personal data, without remuneration or compensation, for the purposes of:
- the conduct and administration in relation to the Campaign (including without limitation to collection / delivery of Prizes to the Winners);
- NTUC FairPrice’ promotional and marketing purposes; and
- By submitting the Campaign entries, you acknowledge that in respect of any Information you provided:
- you are authorized to disclose such Information; and
- such disclosure complies with the applicable laws and regulations on privacy, and NTUC FairPrice together with its affiliates, have the right to use such Information for the purposes set out above. You shall hold NTUC FairPrice and all of its officers, directors and employees free and harmless from any liability arising from claims or suits of third parties, including costs and expenses incidental thereto, in connection with its use of the Information.
- NTUC FairPrice reserves the right, at any time without prior notice and without any liability to any person, to (i) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign (in whole or in part); (ii) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) change the date, time and venue of the computerized draw; or (iv) substitute any Prize with one of similar value.
- In the event of disputes regarding the Campaign or these Terms and Conditions, NTUC FairPrice shall have the right to make the final decision. The decision of NTUC FairPrice on all matters relating to the Campaign is final, conclusive and binding.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- All participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.