As the Marketplace products are sold by sellers, we need more time to arrange for the products to be delivered to you. The earliest delivery date is between 2 to 4 days later depending on the seller orders placed date and seller availability. Should you add a Marketplace item to your cart, you’ll see a pop-up message indicating the earliest delivery date.
Articles in this section
- What is the Marketplace about?
- How do I identify Marketplace Items?
- When do I receive my Marketplace items?
- How are the goods being transported to FairPrice?
- Is Marketplace wine entitled for a Just Wine Club discount?
- Can I contact the seller for any product information?
- How do I submit order issues relating to Marketplace items?
- Can I change the delivery date for my orders? Will my Marketplace items be affected?