9 September 2021 to 27 October 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“Campaign Period”)
- Open to all NTUC Plus!, Plus!, NTUC Plus! Visa and OCBC Plus! Visa members aged 18 and above (“Members”).
- Subject to the Campaign Terms and Conditions, Members stand a chance to be 1 of the 7 lucky winners of $4,800 worth of LinkPoints each and/or 1 of the 350 lucky winners of S$50 worth of LinkPoints each in our “Win 1 Year of Free Groceries Lucky Draw” campaign.
- To participate in the Campaign, Members must fulfil a minimum spend of S$1 (one dollar) per transaction (“Minimum Spend”) at any outlets of FairPrice, Warehouse Club, Unity, FairPrice Xpress and Cheers (excluding Cheers outlets at Nanyang Polytechnic, Tampines Hub, NUS engineering, NUS Frontier Faculty of Science) (“In-Store”) and FairPrice Online. Purchase of statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, TOTO, FairPrice Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards), cigarettes, infant milk powder (0 – 12 months), prescription, pharmacy-only-medicines and petrol are excluded from computation of the qualifying Minimum Spend. Members must (i) present their Plus! card at the point of sale; or (ii) use Scan & Go with their Plus! membership connected to the FairPrice account upon checkout; or (iii) earn LinkPoints via the FairPrice app.
Participants will earn one-off 100 bonus chances on top of their accumulated chances when they earn LinkPoints via the FairPrice app at any FairPrice, Warehouse Club and Unity stores (excluding Unity Changi Airport Terminal 3) (“In-Store”) at least once during the Campaign Period.
A lucky draw session (“Lucky Draw”) will be conducted every week during the Campaign Period (7 Weeks). During the Campaign Period, Members will earn 1 chance for every S$1 spend for the Lucky Draw in the week of spending. Chances earned in a single transaction will be rounded down to the nearest dollar (e.g. $1.95 spend = 1 chance) and chances earned will be carried forward to the following week. There is no limit to the chances a Member can earn. While the accumulated chances can be viewed by Members below 17 years old, they will not qualify for participation in the Lucky Draw.
Campaign Terms and Conditions
The Campaign is organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and NTUC Link Pte Ltd (collectively, the “Organiser”).
- Participation in this Campaign is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto shall be final and binding in all respect on each participant.
- Non-compliance with or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Campaign and any prize won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- The Campaign is open to all NTUC Plus!, Plus!, NTUC Plus! Visa and OCBC Plus! Visa members, except for NTUC Personnel (NTUC FairPrice and NTUC Link). For the purpose of this Campaign, “NTUC Personnel” shall mean employees of (i) the Organiser; and (ii) the advertising and promotional agencies of this Campaign.
- Members who have their Plus! membership account connected to a FairPrice account must acknowledge their participation in the Lucky Draw by ticking the checkbox on “I want to take part in all FairPrice lucky draws” under the FairPrice account settings, accessible via FairPrice mobile application (“FairPrice app”) or FairPrice website. For Members who did not connect their Plus! membership account, to a FairPrice account, will automatically qualify for the Lucky Draw, for all purchases and payments made in-store using Plus! cards during the Campaign Period.
Members who do not wish to participate in the Lucky Draw(s) shall indicate their preference 2 days before each Lucky Draw at 23:59 (15 September 2021, 22 September 2021, 29 September 2021, 6 October 2021, 13 October 2021, 20 October 2021, 27 October 2021), to opt out by leaving the checkbox unticked on “I want to take part in all FairPrice lucky draws” under the FairPrice account, or in the email sent by NTUC Link and on the website: promo.plus.com.sg/winfreegrocery published by NTUC Link pertaining to the Campaign. By providing their mobile number and email address, Members consent to their mobile number and email address being used by the Organiser to identify their Plus! membership in the database and facilitate the opt out process. The mobile number and email address collected via email and by the website will be deleted after the end of the Campaign Period.
- Subject to the following, Members will earn a chance in the Lucky Draw when they fulfil a minimum spend of $1 (One dollar). (“Minimum Spend”). There is no limit to the number of chances a Member can earn.
- Participants must present their Plus! card at the point of sale or use the FairPrice app with a logged in FairPrice account that is connected to a Plus! membership account to earn LinkPoints.
- Purchase of statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, TOTO, FairPrice Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards), cigarettes, infant milk powder (0 – 12 months), prescription, pharmacy-only-medicines and petrol are excluded from computation of the qualifying Minimum Spend.
- Participants using FairPrice Online must have their Plus! membership account connected to their FairPrice account.
- Transaction spend excludes delivery charges, service fees and surcharges.
- Not applicable for purchases made by Corporate customers and/or Shop & Donate orders.
- Lucky Draw chance(s) will only be reflected upon successful delivery.
- For FairPrice Online and Scan & Go customers to participate, kindly opt-in to “lucky draw” and also input your name and a contactable mobile number via "My Profile” under Account settings before 9 Sep 2021. Lucky Draw Entries will be automatically calculated. You will not be required to fill up the Lucky Draw stubs as participation will be via automated process.
- Delivery fulfilment by FairPrice Online shall fall within 7 days of the order placement date. Purchases made within Campaign Period with deliveries scheduled after 27 October 2021 will not be entitled to the lucky draw.
- Participants using Scan & Go must have their Plus! membership account connected to their FairPrice account when using the FairPrice app before transaction.
- All submissions received after the Campaign Period will be null and void without further notice.
- A computerised lucky draw will be conducted every Friday during the Campaign Period (i.e. on 17 September 2021, 24 September 2021, 1 October 2021, 8 October 2021, 15 October 2021, 22 October 2021 and 29 October 2021) at the office of NTUC Link Pte Ltd at 77 Robinson Road, Level 25, Singapore 068896 to pick one (1) weekly Grand Prize winners for 480,000 LinkPoints (worth $4,800) and fifty (50) weekly Consolation winners for 5,000 LinkPoints (worth $50). Should the draw date fall on a public holiday, it will be conducted on the next working day. Total Prizes for Win 1 Year of Free Groceries Lucky Draw will be, 1 Year worth of Groceries for 7 Grand Winners and $50 worth of LinkPoints for 350 Winners.
- Winners will be contacted by the Organiser via phone call by the following Wednesday after the draw (i.e. on 22 September 2021, 29 September 2021, 6 October 2021, 13 October 2021, 20 October 2021, 27 October 2021 and 3 November 2021) for verification.
- Subject to successful verification in Clause 8.1, 480,000 LinkPoints and 5,000 LinkPoints will be credited into the qualifying winners' LinkPoints account by the following Thursday after the verification (i.e. on 1 October 2021, 8 October 2021, 15 October 2021, 22 October 2021, 29 October 2021 5 November 2021 and 12 November 2021). A follow-up email will be sent to winners once LinkPoints have been credited.
- List of winners with their name and last 4 digits of their mobile number will be published on the FairPrice webpage on the Organiser’s account.
- The Organiser has the right to draw reserve winner(s) to replace any winner who is uncontactable or is subsequently found to be disqualified from the Campaign. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the eligible winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- The LinkPoints are non-transferable, and all LinkPoints are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash or its equivalent.
- The Organiser’s decision in relation to a winner shall be final and no correspondence/appeal/enquiry will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the lucky draw submission process and/or operation of the lucky draw.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and at its discretion to (a) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign, in whole or in part; (c) change the date, time and venue of the draw(s); or (d) substitute any prize/reward with one of similar value. In the event of dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final and conclusive.
- No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser should any prize/reward or any part thereof be forfeited in accordance with the terms herein.
- The Organiser and its affiliates, together with their advertising and promotion agencies shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following (i) any additional cost or expense incurred by participants for taking part in this Campaign or in the collection of prizes by winners; (ii) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Campaign or use of the prizes; (iii) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Campaign Period; (iv) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Campaign and processing of entries (including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet); and (v) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify any winners.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data as provided in the Plus! membership application, for the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Organiser’s Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”) available at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/360025882432-Privacy-Policy: (i) for the conduct and administration of the Campaign, including without limitation to contact the qualifying winners of the Lucky Draw; (ii) to provide any marketing materials that the participants have agreed to receive; and (iii) for any and all purposes set out in the Organiser’s PDP Policy.
- By accepting the verification, the winners of the Lucky Draw agree that their personal data including name, identification and photographs may be collected, used, disclosed and/or transferred by or between the Organiser and its affiliates for the purpose of conducting and administering the Campaign, including publication of list of winners in accordance with Clause 8.3 above and in matters such as publicity and/or use in advertisements across all medias without further notification, remuneration or compensation to the winners. The winners agree to cooperate with and participate in the activities organised by the Organiser for these purposes.
- The participant agrees to the Organiser’s PDP Policy that sets out details of the Organiser’s personal data protection policy, including how the participant may access and correct his/her personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal data.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Any changes to the terms and conditions herein will be posted on: https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us
- Other terms and conditions on Plus! membership and LinkPoints: https://plus.com.sg/legal/terms-conditions