Terms & Conditions
- The promotion period shall run from 14 January 2021 to 29 January 2021 (both dates inclusive), or such other period(s) as may be determined by Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (“OCBC Bank”) at its absolute discretion (the “Promotion Period”).
- You will qualify for the Promotion (“Eligible Cardmember”) if:
- you are an existing holder of an Eligible Card;
- your Eligible Card account is active and in good standing with OCBC Bank during the Promotion Period; and
- you are among the first 4,500 customers to make the Qualifying Spend on an Eligible Card and apply the promotion code “GONGXI” during the Promotion Period.
- “Eligible Card” means any of the following OCBC Credit or Debit Cards:
- NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card
- NTUC Plus! Visa Debit Card
- OCBC Plus! Visa Credit Card
- OCBC Plus! Visa Debit Card
- “Qualifying Spend” refers to a spend of at least S$150.00 in a single transaction at NTUC FairPrice Online (“FairPrice”), on any FairPrice products except Stage 1 and 2 infant milk powder. For avoidance of doubt, off-line transactions (for example, transactions at NTUC FairPrice physical stores) will be excluded from this Promotion.
- For the avoidance of doubt, OCBC Bank has absolute discretion to determine whether a transaction is considered a “Qualifying Spend”.
- Eligible Cardmembers who meet the requirements set out in these terms and conditions will receive either $8.00 or S$12.00 off (“Discount”) depending on the amount of Qualifying Spend as set out below:
Amount spent in a single transaction at FairPrice Online
S$150.00 to $179.99
S$180.00 and above
- The Promotion is limited to the first 4,500 redemptions of the promotion code.
- Each Eligible Cardmember may redeem a promotion code only once during the Promotion Period and is entitled to the Discount only once.
- The above promotion code and Discount is not exchangeable for cash, gift vouchers, gift cards, loyalty redemption programme points, and/or other goods and services.
- To enjoy the Promotion, Eligible Cardmembers must make payment using an Eligible Card. Cash, NETS, and other modes of payment (including without limitation, payment via other OCBC cards) are not eligible for the Promotion.
- The above promotion code cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other promotions, vouchers, or discount programmes.
- For enquiries or issues pertaining to the promotion code, customers can contact the FairPrice Customer Service team via https://help.fairprice.com.sg.
- The eligibility of any Eligible Cardmember to enjoy any promotion code and/or receive the Discount shall be determined at the absolute discretion of OCBC Bank.
- OCBC Bank reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the Promotion or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice including without limitation, the eligibility of any cardholder and the dates of the Promotion.
- OCBC Bank reserves the right to claim the full cost of the Discount from the Eligible Cardmember by debiting any account of the Eligible Cardmember in the event that the Eligible Cardmember cancels, refunds, or reverses any transaction made during the Promotion Period, as a result of which the Qualifying Spend requirement is not met.
- If any Eligible Cardmember is subsequently discovered to be ineligible to participate in the Promotion or to receive the Discount, OCBC Bank reserves the right to (i) withdraw the Discount at any time; or (ii) claw-back the Discount or request the relevant customer to repay to or compensate OCBC Bank the value of the Discount at any time, and OCBC Bank shall have the right to debit the value of the Discount or such other amount as it deems fit from the account(s) of the customer. No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from OCBC Bank should any Discount be withdrawn, if any Discount is reclaimed by OCBC Bank, or if a customer is asked to repay to or compensate OCBC Bank the value of the Discount for whatsoever reasons.
- OCBC Bank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the Promotion, or any product and/or service relating to the Promotion. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC Bank not at any time shall not be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the Promotion, and/or the use of any product and/or service relating to the Promotion, by any person.
- OCBC Bank’s decisions on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained by OCBC Bank. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- OCBC Bank shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any person in connection with the Promotion howsoever arising, including any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, or any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post or in transmission.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and each participant in the Promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.