You can only opt-in if your area is available for the service. At checkout, tap on the substitution prompt and selects 'yes' to opt-in. If you do not see any prompt for substitution, it means your area currently does not offer the service.
Articles in this section
- What is Substitution, and the items available for substitution?
- Will I get substituted a lower price item?
- How do I know if the item is substituted?
- Do I need to top up the price difference of a higher value item and the substitution service?
- I'm not satisfied with the substituted item, can I request a refund/exchange?
- Will I be able to select items in my order to be substituted or be given an option whether to accept the substituted item?
- How do I opt-in and out for this substitution service?
- I only knew about the substitution option after check out. Can I still opt in for substitution?
- Why can't I find the option to opt-in for item substitution?