No, we do not charge if the substituted product is of a higher price.
Articles in this section
- What is Substitution?
- Why is my item being substituted?
- Will I get substituted a lower price item?
- How do I know if the item is substituted?
- What category of items are up for substitution?
- Do I need to top up the price difference if the substituted item is of a higher value/more expensive?
- Are there any fees involved for the substitution service?
- I don't like the substituted item, can I request a change?
- Can I choose selected items in my order to be substituted?
- Will I be given an option whether to accept the substituted item before delivery?