Terms & Conditions
How to Participate:
- Spend a minimum of $8 on any Total Homecare participating products at FairPrice in a single receipt from 05 January – 07 February 2021 and stand a chance to win an $80 CapitaLand gift voucher daily (5 winners daily).
- A minimum $8 spent in one receipt entitles you to a chance to win. You may submit multiple receipts to increase your chances of winning.
- Submit your particulars and a photo of your full receipt (inclusive of receipt number and date of purchase) to bit.ly/cifcny2021
- Photos of receipts that are incomplete, inaccurate, or illegible will be disqualified.
- A total of 5 x $80 dollar Capitaland vouchers to be won daily
- From 05 January - 07 February 2021
Announcement of Winners
The results of all winners will be posted online at https://www.facebook.com/cifsingapore/ on or before 26 February 2021 (Friday).
Announcement timings are subject to change at the Organiser’s discretion. Redemption of Prize(s):
- The Draw for winners will be conducted at Unilever Asia Private Limited (Unilever International), 20 Pasir Panjang Rd, #06-22 Mapletree Business City, Singapore 117439, or at any other time or venue as determined by the Organiser.
- Draws will be conducted at 5pm daily from 5 January (Tuesday) - 7 February 2021 (Sunday).
* Announcement timings are subject to change at the Organiser’s discretion. Example 1
Mr Tan spends a minimum of $8 on Total Homecare participating products in a single receipt from 05 January - 07 February 2021. He will enter a lucky draw with a pool of eligible participants who also spent a minimum of $8 on Total Homecare participating
products in a single receipt from 05 January - 07 February 2021. The draw will be conducted daily from 5 January (Tuesday) - 7 February 2021 (Sunday).
* Multiple entries are allowed per participant, on condition that each entry submitted corresponds to a separate receipt.
- Winners will receive a call from CIF SG to come down to the Organiser’s premises, or the premises of any of its appointed agencies, to collect their prize.
- Winners will be required to verify their personal details and receipt before prizes can be released to them.
- The prize does not include any delivery whatsoever. Delivery/transportation fees incurred are to be borne by the prize winner.
- Only original receipts from FairPrice and Sheng Siong in Singapore will be accepted.
- Redemption period for all prizes will be from 08 January - 15 March 2021.
Unilever Asia Private Limited (Unilever International)'s General Terms and Conditions:
- By taking part in this CIF SINGAPORE DAILY ANGBAO DRAW PROMOTION 2021 (“Event”), participants are deemed to have read and accepted to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), as may be amended by Unilever Asia Private Limited (Unilever International) (“the Organiser”) from time to time.
- This draw is open to all Singaporean citizens and permanent residents residing in Singapore, strictly aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest). Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, distributors and representatives of the Organiser and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and advertising agencies, together with the immediate family members (regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household of such persons (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- The qualifying period for the Event is from 05 January - 07 February 2021 (both dates inclusive) at FairPrice, Cold Storage, Giant, Redmart, and Unilever International’s flagship store on Lazada & Shopee only (“Qualifying Period”). Employees of the Organiser and their advertising and promotion agencies, as well as immediate family members, cannot participate in this Event. The Organiser reserves the right to change the campaign date at any time without prior notice.
- Any uncollected prizes after 15 March 2021 (6pm GMT +8) will be forfeited. The Organiser’s decision in relation to prize redemption shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from Unilever Asia Private Limited (Unilever International) should the prize, or any part thereof, be forfeited.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the prize, the promotion mechanics or cancel the Draw entirely at any time without any liability or prior notice.
- The Organiser, its affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies (i) make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, fitness of purpose or any other implied Terms and Conditions in relation to the prize, and (ii) shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following: a) any additional expenses incurred by participants for taking part in this Event or collection of the prize; b) any consequences, including but not limited to any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arise out of or in connection with the Event or use of the prize; c) intervention by unauthorized parties during the Event period.
- By submitting personal data with each entry, each participant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to his/her personal data being processed by the Organiser, and shared with the Organiser’s affiliates and agencies, and otherwise used for the purposes of and within the context of administering this Draw, and any other purposes to which the participants have consented.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Participants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- The decision by Unilever Asia Private Limited (Unilever International) on all matters relating to the offer is final, binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entertained.