TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) shall apply to the ‘FairPrice Tikam Tikam’ (“Campaign”) organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Limited (“NTUC”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Campaign Terms & Conditions, and the decisions of NTUC in relation to and in connection with this Campaign.
3. This Campaign shall run in Singapore from 15 October 2020 to 11 November 2020 (both dates inclusive) (“Campaign Period”). No Game Cards shall be issued by NTUC after 2359 hours on 11 November 2020.
4. NTUC reserves the right to amend the Campaign Period without prior notice and/or without compensation in cash or in kind.
ALLOCATION OF GAME CARDS
5. Participants will be given one (1) Game Card for every S$30.00 spent if the purchase includes a product from a selected product partner during the Campaign Period. For the avoidance of doubt, no Game Cards shall be issued where a purchase does not include any product from a selected product partner. For Scan & Go purchases, issuance of the Game Card for Supermarket format will be done at the Scan & Go lane via Scan & Go attendants and issuance for Hyper and Finest formats will be done at the Customer Service Kiosks.
6. Statutory items (4D, TOTO, Singapore Sweep, FairPrice Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards), cigarettes, prescription and pharmacy-only-medicines, and infant milk powder (0-12 months)) will not count towards the spend for Game Cards.
7. A list of NTUC’s product partners are available on bit.ly/FPtikam, and subject to change at NTUC’s sole discretion.
8. Only original Game Cards are valid for participation.
9. NTUC has the absolute discretion to disqualify any Game Card that does not meet the criteria set out in these Terms & Conditions. Such determination shall be final and conclusive, and NTUC is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
10. Each Game Card may include one (1) instant cash discount (“Instant Discount”) or one (1) icon card (“Icon Card”).
11. Instant Discount prizes are denominated in Singapore dollars and must be redeemed during the Campaign Period only at the NTUC store which issued the relevant Game Card. Instant Discount prizes that are not redeemed within the Campaign Period will be forfeited. No correspondence of claims will be entertained in the event of such forfeiture. A Participant whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from NTUC.
12. To redeem an Instant Discount prize, a Participant shall present the said Prize to a NTUC cashier only (not applicable with Scan & Go purchases). A Participant may use only one Instant Discount prize per payment transaction. No splitting of payment transactions is allowed. A NTUC cashier shall be entitled to retain the Instant Discount prize.
13. Instant Discount prize shall not be used with other offers, discounts, privileges, promotions, vouchers unless otherwise expressly stated.
14. To be eligible to win an Icon card prize, a Participant must collect five (5) Icon cards from the same category, that is, five(5) fruits; five (5)vegetables; or five (5) meat/seafood. The Icon Card prizes are as follows:
Icon Card Prize
|5 Fruit Icon cards in the following combination: 1 x Mango, 1 x Pineapple, 1 x Cherry, 1 x Apple & 1 x Grape||55-inch Philips Television & Philips sound bar set worth $1618|
|5 Vegetable Icon cards in the following combination: 1 x Potato, 1 x Corn, 1 x Cucumber, 1 x Broccoli & 1 x Carrot||Cusinart Steam oven & Hot and Cold blender worth $1573|
|5 Meat/Seafood Icon cards in the following combination: 1 x Beef, 1 x Salmon, 1 x Pomfret, 1 x Chicken & 1 x Prawn||Nintendo Switch™ - Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition worth $1534|
15. There will be 30 Icon card prizes in total. Participants may receive updates on bit.ly/FPtikam.
16. After collecting 5 Fruit, Vegetable, or Meat/Seafood Icon Cards, a Participant shall email a photo of the said Icon Cards to email@example.com. The subject of the email shall be “Tikam-Tikam Winner Verification”; and the winner shall include his contact number in the text of his email.
17. All winners shall be notified by telephone and/or email.
18. NTUC reserves the right to disqualify any winner in the event there is no reply from the winner within 24 hours from the initial time of contact by telephone or email.
19. All prizes shall be collected by the winner within 2 months from NTUC’s first notification by telephone or email. NTUC shall donate any uncollected prizes to any charity of its choice.
20. NTUC reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, replace and/or substitute any of the prize(s) with any other item of a similar value.
21. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash either partially or wholly.
22. The winner of any prize shall be responsible for any incidental costs arising from the use of the Prize, insofar as these are not specifically indicated as part of the prize.
23. This Campaign shall be open to all customers aged 18. NTUC employees and their immediate family members shall not be allowed to participate in this Campaign.“NTUC employees” shall mean employees of (i) NTUC; and (ii) the employees of the advertising and promotional agencies related to this Campaign.
24. By participating in this Campaign, you agree that NTUC shall collect, use, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data to its related or affiliated co-operatives without further notification, remuneration, or compensation to you. You agree that NTUC shall be entitled to collect, use, and/or disclose your name, image, photographs, voice and video recordings of you for publicity and/or marketing purposes across all medias. You agree to NTUC’s data protection policy that sets out the details of NTUC’s data policy.
25. The decisions of NTUC on all matters relating to or in connection with the Campaign are final, conclusive and binding. NTUC shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Campaign.
26. NTUC reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these Terms & Conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to cancelling, extend, terminating or suspending this Campaign, the number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
27. NTUC shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Campaign and/or redemption or use of the Prizes howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by NTUC of this Campaign shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against NTUC for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
28. NTUC. its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (a) make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, fitness of purpose or any other implied terms and conditions in relation to the Prizes, and (b) shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following: i) any additional expenses incurred by participants for taking part in this Campaign or collection of prizes; ii) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Campaign or use of the Prizes; iii) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Campaign period; d) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Campaign; and e) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify any winner.
29. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms & Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Campaign, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail
30. The Campaign and these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
31. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms & Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.