Stand a chance to win S$65,000 worth of prizes at FairPrice!
1 October 2020 to 30 December 2020 (both dates inclusive)
Open to all NTUC Plus!, Plus!, NTUC Plus! Visa and OCBC Plus! Visa members aged 21 and above (“Members”).
Subject to the Campaign Terms and Conditions, Members stand a chance to be 1 of the 228 lucky winners of S$65,000 worth of prizes in our “FairPrice Shop More To Win More Lucky Draw” campaign.
To participate in the Campaign, Members must fulfil a minimum spend of S$20 per transaction (“Minimum Spend”) at any of the outlets of FairPrice (excluding FairPrice Xpress and Cheers), Unity and Warehouse Club stores (“In-Store”). Purchase of statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, TOTO, FairPrice Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards), cigarettes and infant milk powder (0 – 12 months), prescription and pharmacy-only-medicines are excluded from computation of the qualifying Minimum Spend. Members must (i) present their Plus! card at the point of sale; or (ii) use Scan & Go with their Plus! membership linked to the FairPrice app upon checkout.
A lucky draw session (“Lucky Draw”) will be conducted every month during the Campaign Period. For every S$20 spend In-Store during the Campaign Period, Members will earn 1 chance for the Lucky Draw in the month of spending. There is no limit to the chances a Member can earn.
Members will earn bonus chances when they fulfil the Minimum Spend consecutively from October to December 2020. They must fulfil the Minimum Spend on their first transaction in October 2020 to earn bonus 10 chances. In order for the first transaction in November 2020 to earn bonus 20 chances, the Minimum Spend in October 2020 must be fulfilled. Finally, for the first transaction in December 2020 to earn bonus 30 chances, the Minimum Spend must be fulfilled in both October and November 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- The Campaign is organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and NTUC Link Pte Ltd (collectively, the “Organiser”).
- Participation in this Campaign is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto shall be final and binding in all respect on each participant.
- Non-compliance with or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Campaign and any prize won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- The Campaign is open to all NTUC Plus!, Plus!, NTUC Plus! Visa and OCBC Plus! Visa members aged 21 and above (“Members”), except for NTUC Personnel and their immediate family members. For the purpose of this Campaign, “NTUC Personnel” shall mean employees of (i) the Organiser; and (ii) the advertising and promotional agencies of this Campaign.
- Members using FairPrice mobile app when making payment via Scan & Go must acknowledge their participation in the draws by tapping on “I want to take part in all FairPrice lucky draws”. All qualifying purchases and payments made In-Store using Plus! card are automatically entered into the lucky draw (“Lucky Draw”).
Members who do not wish to participate in the Lucky Draw shall indicate their preference to opt out in the email sent by NTUC Link Pte Ltd and on the website: promo.plus.com.sg/shopandwinmore published by NTUC Link Pte Ltd pertaining to the Campaign. By providing their mobile number and email address, Members consent to their mobile number and email address being used by the Organiser to identify their Plus! membership in the database and facilitate the opt out process. The mobile number and email address of winners collected via email and by the website will be deleted after the end of the Campaign Period.
Subject to the following, Members will earn a chance in the Lucky Draw when they fulfil a minimum spend of S$20 per transaction (“Minimum Spend”). There is no limit to the chances a Member can earn. Receipts cannot be combined to generate additional chances. i.e. $10 and $30 transactions made on the same day will earn 1 chance.
6.3 Purchases of the following items are excluded from calculation of the qualifying Minimum Spend: cigarettes, statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, TOTO, FairPrice Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards), infant milk powder (0-12 months), prescription and pharmacy-only-medicines
6.1 Members must present their Plus! card at the point of sale.
6.2 Members using Scan & Go must have their Plus! membership account linked to the FairPrice mobile app upon checkout.
Subject to the terms herein, Members will earn additional chances when they fulfil at least 1 transaction with Minimum Spend (“Bonus Transaction”) each in October 2020, November 2020 and December 2020. To be eligible for the additional chances, Members must complete the first Bonus Transaction in October 2020.
Number of additional Lucky Draw chance Bonus Transaction is completed within October 2020 10 additional chances Bonus Transaction is completed in October 2020 and November 2020 20 additional chances Bonus Transaction is completed in October 2020, November 2020 and December 2020 30 additional chances
- All submissions received after the Campaign Period will be null and void without further notice.
A computerised Lucky Draw will be conducted on the second day of the following month during the Campaign Period subject to public holiday/s (i.e. on 2 November 2020, 2 December 2020 and 4 January 2021) at the office of NTUC Link Pte Ltd at 77 Robinson Road, Level 25, Singapore 068896. Should the draw date fall on a public holiday, it will be conducted on the next following working day. Through this Lucky Draw, the Organiser will pick:
8.1 One (1) winner for Family Yacht experience + BBQ on board, two (2) winners for 2D1N stay @ Fullerton Hotel, with $80 dining credits per winner and thirty (30) winners for $100 FairPrice Gift Card per winner in October 2020.
8.2 Five (5) winners for Family Yacht experience + BBQ on board per winner, ten (10) winners for 2D1N stay @ Fullerton Hotel, with $80 dining credits per winner and fifty (50) winners for $100 FairPrice Gift Card per winner in November 2020.
8.3 Ten (10) winners for Family Yacht experience + BBQ on board per winner, twenty (20) winners for 2D1N stay @ Fullerton Hotel, with $80 dining credits per winner and one hundred (100) winners for $100 FairPrice Gift Card per winner in December 2020.
8.4 Validity for Family Yacht experience + BBQ on board is six (6) months from the date winners are announced in the respective month (i.e. Winners in October 2020 must utilise prize by 1 May 2021, winners in November by 1 June 2021 and winners in December 2020 by 3 July 2021). Validity for 2D1N stay @ Fullerton Hotel is twelve (12) months from the date winners are announced (i.e. Winners in October 2020 must utilise prize by 1 November 2021, winners in November 2020 must utilise prize by 1 December 2020 and winners in December 2020 must utilise prize by 3 January 2022). FairPrice Gift Card is valid for one (1) year and subsequent top-ups before the expiry date will extend the validity of the aggregated value (including the credit balance) by an additional year from the date of such top-up.
- Winners will be contacted by the Organiser via phone call within the next two (2) working days after the Lucky Draw is conducted (i.e. on 5 November 2020, 5 December 2020 and 7 January 2021) for verification. Organiser reserves the right to withhold the prize pending verification of the winner’s compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign.
- A follow-up email will be sent to winners after verification has been made and confirmed.
- Family Yacht experience + BBQ and 2D1N stay @ Fullerton Hotel must be claimed within one (1) month from the date of the Lucky Draw. Prizes will not be issued after the stipulated period. An email with e-voucher (or SMS if no email address; physical voucher delivered via registered mail) will be sent to the winners to contact White Sails Yacht Pte Ltd and The Fullerton Hotel Singapore to make their booking. When contacted by the Organiser, winners will be requested to verify their contact number and email/mailing address for e-voucher/physical voucher to be sent to, and provide their full name as per NRIC and last 4 digits of NRIC for verifications when booking at White Sails Yacht Pte Ltd and The Fullerton Hotel Singapore.
11.1 FairPrice Gift Cards will be delivered to the winners via registered mail by SingPost. When contacted by the Organiser, winners will be requested to provide their full name and mailing address for the Gift Card to be delivered.
- List of winners with their name and the last four digits of their mobile number will be published on https://www.fairprice.com.sg/promo/shop-more-win-more/.
- Prizes are non-transferable, given on an “as is” basis and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
The Organiser has the right to draw reserve winner(s) to replace any winner who is uncontactable or is subsequently found to be disqualified from the Campaign. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the eligible winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- In the event that any winner is disqualified from the Campaign, the Organiser, at its sole discretion, may decide whether a replacement winner should be selected. In this event, any further winner will be selected on the same processes as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The Organiser can repeat this process any number of times until it has selected a satisfactory winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser’s decision in relation to a winner shall be final and no correspondence/appeal/enquiry will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Lucky Draw submission process and/or operation of the Lucky Draw.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and at its discretion to (a) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign, in whole or in part; (c) change the date, time and venue of the Lucky Draw(s); or (d) substitute any prize/reward with one of similar value. In the event of dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final and conclusive.
- No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser should any prize/reward or any part thereof be forfeited in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herein.
- The Organiser and its affiliates, together with their advertising and promotion agencies shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following (i) any additional cost or expense incurred by participants for taking part in this Campaign or in the collection of prizes by winners; (ii) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Campaign or use of the prizes; (iii) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Campaign Period; (iv) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Campaign and processing of entries (including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet); and (v) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify any winners.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data as provided in the Plus! membership application, for the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Organiser’s Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”) available at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/360025882432-Privacy-Policy: (i) for the conduct and administration of the Campaign, including without limitation to contact the qualifying winners of the Lucky Draw; (ii) to provide any marketing materials that the participants have agreed to receive; and (iii) for any and all purposes set out in the Organiser’s PDP Policy.
- By accepting the verification in accordance with paragraph 9 above, the winners of the Lucky Draw agree that their personal data including name, identification and photographs may be collected, used, disclosed and/or transferred by or between the Organiser and its affiliates for the purpose of conducting and administering the Campaign, including publication of list of winners in accordance with Clause 12 above and in matters such as publicity and/or use in advertisements across all medias without further notification, remuneration or compensation to the winners. The winners agree to cooperate with and participate in the activities organised by the Organiser for these purposes.
- The participant agrees to the Organiser’s PDP Policy that sets out details of the Organiser’s personal data protection policy, including how the participant may access and correct his/her personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal data.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.