Stand a chance to win 10 Million LinkPoints at FairPrice!
- 16 July 2020 to 26 August 2020 (both dates inclusive)
- Open to all NTUC Plus!, Plus!, NTUC Plus! Visa and OCBC Plus! Visa members (“Members”)
- Participate in the FairPrice “Million LinkPoints Lucky Draw” program (“Campaign”) today and stand a chance to be 1 of the 6 lucky winners to win 1 Million LinkPoints or 1 of the 96 winners to win 45,000 LinkPoints from our weekly draws.
- To participate in the Campaign, spend a minimum of S$40 per transaction at
- FairPrice Online with your Plus! membership linked to your FairPrice mobile app; or
- Any of the FairPrice stores (excluding FairPrice Xpress and Cheers), Unity and Warehouse Club (“In-Store”) and ensure that you (i) present your Plus! card at the point of sale; or (ii) use Scan & Go with your Plus! membership linked to your FairPrice app upon checkout.
For every S$40 spend during the Campaign Period, Members will qualify for 1 chance in the weekly draw. For every 5th transaction made In-Store, you will get additional 5 bonus chances on top of your accumulated chances.
Any changes to the terms and conditions herein will be posted on https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/360025882372-Terms-Conditions
Campaign Terms and Conditions
- The Campaign is organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and NTUC Link Pte Ltd (collectively, the “Organiser”).
- Participation in this Campaign is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto shall be final and binding in all respect on each participant.
- Non-compliance with or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Campaign and any prize won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- The Campaign is open to all NTUC Plus!, Plus!, NTUC Plus! Visa and OCBC Plus! Visa members, except for NTUC Personnel. For the purpose of this Campaign, “NTUC Personnel” shall mean employees of (i) the Organiser; and (ii) the advertising and promotional agencies of this Campaign.
- Members using FairPrice mobile app must acknowledge their participation in the draws by tapping on “I want to take part in all FairPrice lucky draws”. All purchases and payments made in-store using Plus! card are automatically entered into the draw. Members who do not wish to participate shall indicate their preference to opt out of the draw in the email sent by NTUC Link pertaining to the Campaign. By providing mobile number and email address upon opt out, Members agree that their mobile number and email address will be used by the Organiser to identify Plus! membership in the database and to facilitate the opt out. The mobile number collected by the webpage will be deleted after the end of the Campaign Period.
- Subject to the following, Members will earn chance(s) in the draw for transactions with minimum spend of S$40.
- Participants must present their Plus! card at the point of sale.
- Participants using FairPrice Online must have their Plus! membership linked to their account via the FairPrice mobile app and opt-in to lucky draws before 26 August 2020;
Minimum spend of S$40 excludes delivery charges, service fees, surcharges and promo code usage
- Not applicable for purchases made by Corporate customers and/or Shop & Donate orders.
- Lucky draw chance(s) will only be reflected upon successful delivery.
- Delivery fulfilment by FairPrice Online shall fall within 7 days of the order placement date. Purchases made within Campaign Period with deliveries scheduled after 26 August 2020 will not be entitled to the lucky draw.
- Participants using Scan & Go must have their Plus! membership account linked to the FairPrice mobile app before transaction.
- At 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th and 30th transactions made In-Store (i.e. at FairPrice, Unity and Warehouse Club) during the Campaign Period, participants will get additional 5 bonus chances on top of their accumulated chances. Additional chances are not applicable to purchases made via FairPrice Online.
- Purchases of the following items are excluded from calculation of the qualifying minimum S$40 spend: cigarettes, statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, TOTO, FairPrice Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards), infant milk powder (0-12 months), prescription and pharmacy-only-medicines.
- All submissions received after the Campaign Period will be null and void without further notice.
- A computerised lucky draw will be conducted on every Friday during the Campaign Period (i.e. on 24 July 2020, 31 July 2020, 7 August 2020, 14 August 2020, 21 August 2020 and 28 August 2020) at the office of NTUC Link Pte Ltd at 77 Robinson Road, Level 25, Singapore 068896 to pick 1 (one) winner for 1,000,000 LinkPoints and 16 (sixteen) winners for 45,000 LinkPoints per winner for each week. Should the draw date fall on a public holiday, it will be conducted on the next following working day.
- Winners will be contacted by the Organiser via phone call by the following Wednesday after the draw (i.e. on 29 July 2020, 5 August 2020, 12 August 2020, 19 August 2020, 26 August 2020 and 2 September 2020) for verification.
- Subject to successful verification in Clause 7.1, 1,000,000 LinkPoints and 45,000 LinkPoints will be credited into the qualifying winners' LinkPoints account by the following Thursday after the verification (i.e. on 30 July 2020, 6 August 2020, 13 August 2020, 20 August 2020, 27 August 2020 and 3 September 2020). A follow-up email will be sent to winners once LinkPoints have been credited.
- List of winners with their name and last three digits of their identification number will be published on FairPrice webpage and social media on the Organiser’s account.
- The Organiser has the right to draw reserve winner(s) to replace any winner who is uncontactable or is subsequently found to be disqualified from the Campaign. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the eligible winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prizes with another of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The prizes are non-transferable, and all prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash or its equivalent.
- The Organiser’s decision in relation to a winner shall be final and no correspondence/appeal/enquiry will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the lucky draw submission process and/or operation of the lucky draw.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and at its discretion to (a) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign, in whole or in part; (c) change the date, time and venue of the draw(s); or (d) substitute any prize/reward with one of similar value. In the event of dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final and conclusive.
- No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser should any prize/reward or any part thereof be forfeited in accordance with the terms herein.
- The Organiser and its affiliates, together with their advertising and promotion agencies shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following (i) any additional cost or expense incurred by participants for taking part in this Campaign or in the collection of prizes by winners; (ii) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Campaign or use of the prizes; (iii) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Campaign Period; (iv) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Campaign and processing of entries (including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet); and (v) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify any winners.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data as provided in the Plus! membership application, for the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Organiser’s Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”) available at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/360025882432-Privacy-Policy: (i) for the conduct and administration of the Campaign, including without limitation to contact the qualifying winners of the Lucky Draw; (ii) to provide any marketing materials that the participants have agreed to receive; and (iii) for any and all purposes set out in the Organiser’s PDP Policy.
- By accepting the verification, the winners of the Lucky Draw agree that their personal data including name, identification and photographs may be collected, used, disclosed and/or transferred by or between the Organiser and its affiliates for the purpose of conducting and administering the Campaign, including publication of list of winners in accordance with Clause 8.3 above and in matters such as publicity and/or use in advertisements across all medias without further notification, remuneration or compensation to the winners. The winners agree to cooperate with and participate in the activities organised by the Organiser for these purposes.
- The participant agrees to the Organiser’s PDP Policy that sets out details of the Organiser’s personal data protection policy, including how the participant may access and correct his/her personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal data.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.