Terms & Conditions
Click HERE to apply for NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card
Click HERE to apply for OCBC Plus! Visa Credit Card
- The promotion period shall run from 11 June 2020 to 31 July 2020 (both dates inclusive), or such other period(s) as may be determined by Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (“OCBC Bank”) at its absolute discretion (the “Promotion Period”).
- You will qualify for the Promotion (“Eligible Cardmember”) if:
- you are a new OCBC Cardmember (as defined below) who has applied for an Eligible Card , and whose application has been approved, during the Promotion Period; and
- you have spent a minimum of S$50 of Qualifying Spend (as defined below) on an Eligible Card by the end of the month following the date of approval of the Eligible Card in accordance with these terms and conditions. As such:
- for Eligible Cards approved in the month of Jun 2020– Qualifying Spend must be made by 31 July 2020; and.
- for Eligible Cards approved in the month of Jul 2020– Qualifying Spend must be made by 31 August 2020.
- An “Eligible Cards” means either of the following OCBC Credit Cards:
- NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card; or
- OCBC Plus! Visa Credit Card
- A “new OCBC Cardmember” refers to any person who (i) currently does not hold an existing OCBC Credit Card, and (ii) has not held an OCBC Credit Card in the previous twelve (12) months. Applicants who had cancelled existing OCBC Credit Card facilities within the twelve (12) months prior to the commencement of the Promotion and re-applied for such facilities under the Promotion are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, existing Supplementary OCBC Credit Card cardholders who do not hold OCBC Credit Cards as a Principal cardholder are eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- “Qualifying Spend”:
- refers to any retail transaction (including face to face or online purchases);
- does not include payments or transactions relating to annual card fees, insurance premiums, Cash-On-Instalment IPP, extended payment plan, income tax payment, bill payments made via Internet Banking, bill payments made via AXS, interest, late payment charges, goods and services taxes, cash advances, balance transfers, bus/MRT transactions, Transit top-up, contactless payments and other bank fees and charges;
- does not include payments made to or transactions performed at merchants that fall within the list of exclusion categories/excluded organisations set out by OCBC Bank for the NTUC Plus!/ Plus! Visa Card Rewards Programme, which can be found at www.ocbc.com/plus;
- will be determined by its transaction date based on Singapore Timing (UTC+08:00). For avoidance of doubt, the date on which the transaction is submitted or posted may differ from the actual date the transaction was made and OCBC Bank bears no liability for any late submission or transaction posting of any purchase by any merchant that might affect the Promotion; and.
- will be determined at the absolute discretion of OCBC Bank.
- Eligible Cardmembers will get a total of S$120 worth of FairPrice Online e-vouchers. The e-vouchers will be issued in the form of two (2) S$50 e-vouchers and one (1) S$20 e-voucher. There is no minimum spend requirement for each e-voucher.
- The e-vouchers will be issued to Eligible Cardmembers via email when they qualify for the Promotion. The email will be sent to their email address registered with OCBC Bank.
- Eligible Cardmembers have to ensure that a valid and active email address is registered with OCBC Bank. Otherwise, the e-vouchers will not be successfully sent and such customers will lose their entitlement to the e-vouchers. No replacement or substitute e-vouchers will be provided by OCBC Bank.
- E-vouchers will be sent out via email based on the following schedule:
- Eligible Cards approved in the month of Jun 2020– by 14 August 2020; and
- Eligible Cards approved in the month of Jul 2020– by 15 September 2020.
- The e-vouchers will be valid for 6 months from the date the e-vouchers are sent to the Eligible Cardmember. No further extension will be provided.
- The e-vouchers are valid for use on FairPrice online (fairprice.com.sg) or FairPrice Mobile app only. To use the e-voucher, Eligible Cardmembers are required to login to and enter the e-voucher code at the cart page when checking out. Eligible Cardmembers can only use one (1) e-voucher per check out.
- The e-vouchers are not valid for purchases of Stage 1 and 2 Infant Milk Powder.
- The e-vouchers cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other promotion, voucher or discount program. They are non-refundable and/or non-exchangeable/non-replaceable in the event of loss, theft or damage.
- For any enquiries on the e-vouchers, customers are advised to contact the FairPrice Customer Service team via https://help.fairprice.com.sg.
- The e-vouchers are not exchangeable for cash, gift vouchers, gift cards, loyalty redemption programme points, and/or other goods and services.
- The eligibility of any Eligible Cardmember to get any e-vouchers shall be determined at the absolute discretion of OCBC Bank.
- OCBC Bank reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the Promotion or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice including without limitation, the eligibility of any cardholder and the dates of the Promotion.
- OCBC Bank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the Promotion, or any product and/or service relating to the Promotion. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC Bank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the Promotion, and/or the use of any product and/or service relating to the Promotion, by any person.
- OCBC Bank’s decisions on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained by OCBC Bank. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- OCBC Bank shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any person in connection with the Promotion howsoever arising, including any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, or any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post or in transmission.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and each participant in the Promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.