“FairPrice Finest 10k Appreciation Contest 2020” ("Contest") is organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd (“FairPrice”) on its social media platforms (“Platforms”) as follows:
- FairPrice Finest Instagram – https://instagram.com/finestfoodsg
The participating period for the FairPrice Finest 10k Appreciation Contest 2020 starts from 17 June 2020 1000hrs and ends on 1 July 2359hrs. The organiser, NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd, reserves the right to alter the participating period.
Please read these Terms and Conditions before participating in the contest to ensure that your entry is valid.
To join, participants have to:
- Post an Instagram Story using the 10k Appreciation Instagram Story Template (saved on @finestfoodsg IG Story Highlights) on their Instagram account with each of the following:
- Name their favourite finest exclusive brand featured on @finestfoodsg Instagram page, and explain why
- Tag their friends in the same IG Story
- The contest is open to all Singapore residents with eligible Identification Documents with exception to the following:
- Employees of NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and their immediate family members
- Employees of vendors, advertising agencies of NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and any other parties, which are directly involved in organising, promoting or conducting the contest.
- Their personal data including name, identification, image, photographs, voice recordings may be collected, used, disclosed and/or transferred by or between FairPrice or its related or affiliated co-operatives and organisations for the purposes of conducting and administrating the contests including such matters as publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media without further notification, remuneration or compensation to me.
- 10 winners will be chosen by random
- Each winner will win a hamper of Finest Exclusive Products worth $50.
- Only shortlisted entrieswill be contacted. Winning participants are to share their post comments to FairPrice as part of entry validation. Entries used for submission may be distributed on FairPrice Platforms. The decision of FairPrice on all matters relating to or in connection with the Contest shall be final and binding. FairPrice shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence with any participant on any matter relating to the Contest.
- Winners will be notified via Instagram, and must reply with their full name, email and contact numberby the stipulated deadline for prize collection details. In the case that the selected participant is unable to submit the details, s/he will be disqualified from participating in the contest. The selected prizes are not refundable, transferable or exchangeable. All prizes that are not claimed before the stipulated deadline will be forfeited.
- All Materials shall become the sole and exclusive property of NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd (“FairPrice”). Photos may be shared and distributed in FairPrice outlets with/without accreditation. FairPrice shall own and have the sole and exclusive right to use, copy, distribute, translate, modify, display and prepare derivative works of entries, as well as the right to authorise such uses by others.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes permission for FairPrice, its advertising and promotional agencies to use any of the winner’s names and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. FairPrice will not be held liable for any copying, re-posting or unlawful use of the Materials or any submitted photograph/work.
- By participating in this Contest, the winning Participants grant FairPrice the right to publish the results of the Contest and Prizes, and disclose and publish their information (including name) on the Platforms.
- FairPrice reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of the Contest without any prior notice.