Terms & Conditions
- Spend a minimum of $88 on Golden Chef products in one receipt at all FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, FairPrice Xpress, Warehouse Club, Cheers, Unity and FairPrice Online from 26 Dec 2019 to 19 Jan 2020 to qualify for one chance.
- The promotion period is final.
- A Private Dining session for 10 prepared by Chef Eric Teo (worth $4,888) on 6 Feb 2020.
- To participate: Email your name (as per NRIC), contact number, receipt number and image of the full receipt to email address: email@example.com. Any image of receipt should be clear and legible to qualify.
- Last submission of entries is 19 Jan 2020 at 2359 hours. All incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- For FairPrice Online Customers, deliveries should be fulfilled before 19 Jan 2020. Deliveries scheduled after 19 Jan 2020 will not be entitled to qualify for the lucky draw.
- The lucky draw will be held on 22 Jan 2020 at NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited No. 1 Joo Koon Circle #13-01 Singapore 629117.
- The lucky draw is open to all except NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited’s employees and their immediate families, advertising agencies and printers.
- Winner shall be notified by phone and/or email as indicated in the email submission on the same day as the lucky draw date. FairPrice reserves the right to disqualify the winner and proceed to award the prize to the next reserve in the event there is no reply from the winner within 24 hours from the point of contact via phone and/or email. Winner is to collect the winner’s letter at NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited No. 1 Joo Koon Circle #13-01 Singapore 629117.
- Winner must be present for the private dining on 6 Feb 2020.
- Prize is non-exchangeable for cash and non-transferable.
- The result of the lucky draw is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited reserves the right to change any terms and conditions and/or terminate the promotion at any time, at its discretion, and to substitute any Prize with one of similar value. In the event of dispute, FairPrice’s decision is final and conclusive.
- No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited should the Prize or any part thereof be forfeited.
- NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited, its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (i) makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, fitness of purpose or any other implied terms and conditions in relation to the Prize, and (ii) shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following: a) any additional expenses incurred by participants for taking part in this Draw or collection of the Prize; b) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Draw or use of the Prize; c) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Draw period; d) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Draw and processing of Entries; and e) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify the winner.
By participating in the Lucky Draw, I understand and agree that:
- (a) My personal data including my name, identification, image, photographs, voice and video recordings may be collected, used, disclosed, and/or transferred by or between FairPrice or its related or affiliated co-operatives and organisations for the purposes of conducting and administering the Lucky Draws including such matters as publicity and/or use in advertisements across all medias without further notification, remuneration or compensation to me.