No, customer will need to opt-in to the lucky draw before their chances are calculated and accumulated.
Articles in this section
- How do I opt-in to FairPrice Lucky Draws?
- Once I have opted in to this lucky draw, do I need to opt in again for future lucky draws?
- I can't seem to opt in to the lucky draw via my mobile app. What should I do?
- I have previously registered using the E-Lucky Draw portal, do I need to opt in again?
- If I did not opt-in to the lucky draw via Profile under Account, am I entitled to the lucky draw and will my receipt be printed?
- How are my chances calculated for the Christmas Super Shopper Challenge?
- Do I need to fill up any receipt stub like I do in FairPrice stores?
- Terms & Conditions for FairPrice Lucky Draws