- What is/are the flavour/s of the mooncakes?
The Guinness Snowskin Mooncake contains a white coffee flavoured lotus paste, with a Guinness-infused chocolate ganache wrapped in a white chocolate shell.
- How did Guinness decide on the flavour of the mooncake?
Given that the flavour profile of Guinness is bold, smooth and creamy Guinness looked at complementary flavours. Drawing inspiration from the aroma and flavour notes of the Guinness Draught being sweet smelling with a coffee and malty note.
- What are the ingredients in the mooncakes?
Lotus Seeds, Palm Oil, Coffee Powder, Cocoa Butter, Guinness Foreign Extra Stout, Milk Powder, Bamboo Charcoal Powder, Coffee Essence, Soy Lecithin, Sugar, Thickening Agent
- What is the alcohol percentage in the mooncakes?
The alcohol used for each piece of mooncake is minimal, as a large amount of alcohol has been evaporated during the manufacturing process. However, it is not recommended for consumers who are below legal drinking age (18-years-old) to purchase or consume the product.
List of common dietary restrictions and if the mooncakes are suitable for them, or not
- Gluten-free – Not suitable, contains wheat
- Lactose intolerant – Not suitable, contains milk
- Vegetarian – Not suitable, contains milk
- Vegan – Not suitable, contains milk
- Pescatarian – Yes suitable
- How long can the mooncakes be kept for without refrigeration?
We recommend consumption of the Guinness Snowskin Mooncakes within an hour without refrigeration.
Additional response for specific questions: The expiry date is printed on each individual mooncake packaging
- When will the promotion be available till?
The Guinness Snowskin Mooncakes is available from 15 September 2019 on FairPrice On, while stocks last.
- What are the promotion mechanics?
Customers will receive a box of Guinness Snowskin Mooncakes (4pcs/box) worth $58 with every purchase of 3 x 4-can Guinness Draught in Can pack HERE.
- Is there a limit to the number of packs each consumer can purchase?
Redemption is limited to 15 per transaction. However, redemption of the mooncakes is on a first-come-first-serve basis, while stocks last
- How do I redeem my mooncakes?
Guinness Mooncakes are to be delivered to customers together with their qualifying purchase.
- I purchased the Guinness Draught in Cans pack via FairPrice ON but I have yet to receive my mooncakes. Who should I write in to?