How To Win
- Spend SGD 10 on any Kellogg’s Special K participating products
- WhatsApp a photo of your invoice and name to +65 8355 3646
- The Promotion is only open to all Singapore citizens and residents of the Republic of Singapore who are (i) aged 18 and above as at the start of the Promotion Period (“Participant”). For Singaporeans below the age of 18, prior consent from their legal guardian must be obtained.
- Employees of Kellogg’s, their immediate family members, advertising agencies of Kellogg’s, any other parties directly involved in organizing, promoting, or conducting the lucky draw are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Kellogg’s has the sole direction to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
Details of the Promotion
- Each Participant may submit multiple entries to participate in the Promotion with minimum $10 purchase of Kellogg’s Special K cereal products in Singapore only. The draw mechanics will be at Kellogg’s sole discretion.
- All entries for the Lucky Draw Promotion are to be made by way of submitting the following via Whatsapp entry to +65 8355 3646 : -
- Participants’ full name (as in NRIC) and;
- Attach invoice as proof of purchase
- All details and particulars submitted must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegal entries will be disqualified.
Conduct of Lucky Draw and Prizes
- The lucky draw will be held at Centurion Marketing Pte Ltd, 47 Jalan Buroh Singapore 619491on 12thJun 2019, 19th Jun 2019, 26th Jun 2019, 3rdJul 2019, 10th Jul 2019 and 17th Jul 2019.
- There will be Fifty (50) winners (“Winner”) drawn for Tickets To Shape Run 2019 worth $53 on a weekly basis. A total of Three Hundred (300) winners will be drawn.
- The Winners will be notified by the mobile phone indicated on the Whatsapp submission. The winners will be given individual promo codes to redeem their electronic tickets at https://www.gevme.com/shape-run-2019-85180065.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items. Kellogg’s reserves the right to substitute the prizes for other prizes of similar value at its sole and absolute discretion without notice to the Participants and/or Winners.
- Any Prize that remains unclaimed within the stipulated date set by Shape Run shall be forfeited without any liability to Kellogg’s.
- By participating in the Promotion, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Kellogg’s may issue from time to time.
- Kellogg’s shall not be liable to any persons in the Promotion for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Promotion.
- By providing the required information, the Participant hereby consent to Kellogg’s in processing his/ her personal data for the Promotion and any other Kellogg’s marketing Promotion (“Purpose”) in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
- Participant’s information may be shared among Kellogg’s employees, agents, or other related and unrelated Kellogg’s entities and/ or business partners acting on Kellogg’s behalf for this purpose.
- Kellogg’s reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Promotion and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the Participants. The decision of the Kellogg’s on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- A Participant shall fully indemnify and hold Kellogg’s harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which Kellogg’s incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.