Welcome to NTUC FairPrice On
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the FairPrice On website (fairprice.com.sg) and your relationship with FairPrice On ("we", "us", "our", the "Website"). We welcome customers to browse and compare prices. It is important that you go through the policies and understand them before registration.
This set of Terms and Conditions will help you understand how FairPrice On operates and ensures that we serve you fairly and properly. Only registered customers are able to place orders through FairPrice On. Guest shoppers may only browse but cannot place orders.
These Terms and Conditions apply to any orders and purchases made on FairPrice On. FairPrice On reserves the right to amend/update this Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without notice to the Customer.
Registration and Passwords
Registration provides a unique identification for each shopper, and helps us trace all orders in cases where there are queries or problems.
Registration is simple and done only by an individual shopper. The shopper must provide a unique email and password. The email and password will be required for login to FairPrice On.
Customers must be at least 18 years of age to register. Customers must also ensure that all details provided during registration or any other time are correct and complete. Any changes to details provided during registration must be updated by informing FairPrice On or via our website.
You will be asked to provide a Password upon registration, this Password must be kept confidential and must not be disclosed or shared with anyone. You will be responsible for any purchases and activities that are submitted under this Password.
FairPrice On reserves the right to refuse, suspend or terminate registration of individual and corporate member and/or the use of the Scan & Go functionality immediately at our discretion and not limited to following: -
- Dormant Customers
- Accounts of customers that we suspect have been compromised or used in breach of
this Terms and Conditions; and
- A single customer using multiple accounts delivering to same delivery address. This will be verified through mobile number and you will hereby agree to FairPrice On sending you confirmation via mobile.In the event that the confirmation cannot be verified for any orders received, FairPrice On reserves the right to cancel the order.
Personal Data Protection Act 2012
- In connection with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), you agree that NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd and its related or affiliated co-operatives and organisations (hereafter collectively referred to as "FairPrice", "we", "us" or "our") may collect, use, process, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data for the purposes of administering, maintaining and terminating your membership and participation in Just Wine Club, For Mothers Club etc and keeping you informed of updates, changes and developments relating to the Club, the scope of which may include but is not limited to:
- administering and maintaining your account with us, including administering any login
processes, benefits and entitlements;
- engaging third party service providers to perform certain aspects of the services offered by the Club;
- unless you notify us that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through e-mail and post about products and services, promotions and special offers, upcoming events and other information which may be of interest to you;
- customer profiling, market analysis and research purposes to improve our product and service offerings to you;
- notifying you about important changes to the membership program;
- responding to queries or feedback from you; enforcing these Terms and Conditions and our legal rights and remedies; and
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
- administering and maintaining your account with us, including administering any login
- In compliance with the PDPA, FairPrice will not send marketing messages to Singapore telephone or facsimile numbers belonging to you unless you have given us clear and unambiguous consent to do so. If you have previously given us consent, we will continue to send you marketing messages until you advise us in writing that you wish to withdraw the consent.
You acknowledge that the FairPrice On website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, typefaces, music, sounds and other material (collectively "content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights owned by us or our suppliers.
You may not modify, reproduce, copy or distribute any of the content on FairPrice On for commercial purposes without our prior consent.
Use of the Website
You may not use FairPrice On for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- Interfering with any other person's use of the website
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the website
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of FairPrice On.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
In the event of suspected fraud or misuse, FairPrice On reserves the right to reject or cancel the use of a promo code. We also reserve the right to charge you partially or in full the value of the benefit received, using your order payment method, without further notice.
Whilst all attempts will be made to ensure FairPrice On website access is available all the time, occasionally the Site may undergo repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new services. FairPrice On website include links to other websites or materials which are beyond its control.
Corporate Members Registration
Customers representing their companies/institutions can sign up under the "Corporate Register" button on our homepage.
Orders made through a corporate account shall be delivered strictly to a corporate address. Any corporate orders placed for delivery to either a non-registered company address or a residential address will not be processed.
Benefits as Corporate Member: Being a corporate member entitles you a 2% discount off non-promotion items on the website. However, Corporate members are not entitled to FairPrice Membership Rebates if you are a FairPrice Member. Corporate members discount is not applicable in conjunction with Just Wine Club discounts.
Pricing and Product Information
Whilst every effort is made to fulfil orders in terms of price, details and size through the FairPrice On website, FairPrice On expressly reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice. Fresh produce may vary from photo as fresh, natural products are never identical even when they are from the same variety and supplier. As much as FairPrice On tries to reflect the actual Product size, details and price, FairPrice On is not liable for situation when they differ from the actual Product.
The prices advertised on FairPrice On are meant for home delivery shopping only and these prices may from time to time vary from those found at FairPrice stores. In circumstances where some Products size and packaging differ from the description found on FairPrice On, FairPrice On expressly reserves the right to provide the nearest size/packaging for the Product at the nearest price.
In the event of any price differentials between the online order billing and the final bill whether arising from substitutions, daily price changes, out-of-stock Products, special price, mislabelling or mispricing etc, FairPrice On reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the online bill is presented/conveyed to the Customer and such adjustment shall be final.
FairPrice On has made every effort to display the colours of our Products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
FairPrice On shall not be liable to any Customer/person for any loss, damage incurred or inconvenience suffered in the event FairPrice On declines to fulfil an order for whatever reason including but not limited to an unforeseen circumstance (e.g. lack of availability, quantity or specification etc) as the case may be.
We regret that all FairPrice On orders are not entitled to promotion/lucky draws run by NTUC FairPrice Supermarkets, unless otherwise stated.
In situations of stock unavailability for any item(s) in an Order placed with FairPrice On, FairPrice On reserves the right to process the other items listed in the Order. This is because, at FairPrice On, we work towards bringing you a wholesome online experience. If any item you have ordered is not in this confirmation, it is with much regret to inform you that it is unavailable. Special offers are valid while stock last. Traders are not allowed. FairPrice On reserves the right to reject, and/or limit quantities on any orders received.
For wrongly purchased items up to $200 paid for by credit card only, you may return the affected items at any FairPrice Store (Except FairPrice Shop, FairPrice Express and Cheers). Returned items must be in their original packaging with proof of purchase within 7 days of the date you received them. For requests above $200 or orders that are not paid for by credit card, please submit your request via the web form.
Scan & Go customers: For defective products that are under warranty, please approach the
local authorized service centre for assistance. For other defective products, please return
them to the store with your receipt for an exchange or refund.
Scan & Go customers: For wrongly purchased items (other than defective products) that
you wish to exchange, kindly return them to the same FairPrice Store with your receipt for
an exchange. We apologise that we are unable to exchange medical and hygiene sensitive
items to ensure the safety and health of our customers.
FairPrice On will only deliver your order to the front door at the stated delivery address. In an event where FairPrice On has been notified to leave your order on your doorstep, FairPrice On shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages or loss of whatever descriptions.
If there are any changes in the delivery address / contact details made between submission of order and delivery date, customers are to update FairPrice On at least 24 hours prior to delivery. Should delay of delivery date and time be required, the order will be subjected to a surcharge of $7 (incl. of GST). Requests for a delay in delivery date and time for bulk orders will be subjected to a surcharge of $30 (incl. of GST).
No amendment to an order is allowed once order is processed. To add items, kindly create a 2nd order within 48 hours prior to delivery and inform us via the web form.
The Customer may cancel the order(except for bulk orders) at no charge if the notice given is at least 24 hours prior the delivery date. For bulk orders, the notice given must be prior to order confirmation. After which, there would be a cancellation charge of $20 (incl. of GST) for Home Delivery and $30 (incl. of GST) for Bulk Order Delivery imposed for each order cancelled. To recap, bulk orders are orders for 600 items and above.
In the event that the Customer is not present to receive the order on the scheduled delivery date, there will be a redelivery charge of $7 or $30 (incl. of GST) imposed for normal and bulk orders respectively, payable in cash to the driver. The Customer is required to provide the redelivery date within 2 days from original date. Otherwise, FairPrice On will proceed to cancel the order and a cancellation charge of $20 or $30 will be imposed for normal and bulk order respectively. The balance order amount will be refunded to the same mode of payment.
Payment information is transmitted through a secure payment channel using our secure server and Secure Socket Layer. Once payment mode has been selected and order has been submitted, any changes on payment mode is not possible.
If corporate cheques require more lead time to issue, customers are to choose appropriate delivery dates or inform FairPrice On within sufficient time frame of processing the order. We reserve rights to delay order or charge redelivery of $7 (incl. of GST) if cheque is not ready upon delivery.
FairPrice On reserves the right to change the mode or method of payment for Products offered online at any time by announcement via its website, email blasts and any other means of public communications. For Scan & Go, we currently only accept payment by way of VISA, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.
FairPrice On is not responsible for content of any other sites outside the FairPrice On Website. In addition, a link to another website does not mean that FairPrice On endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content displayed on the other website.
FairPrice On expressly excludes all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice rendered as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Product supplied to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No Agent or representative of FairPrice On is authorised to make any warranty, representation or statements given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any condition, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Product supplied.
Limitation of Liabilities
FairPrice On shall not liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages or loss of whatever descriptions. To the extent that FairPrice On is liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or or non-compliance of the Product or any other breach of FairPrice On's obligations hereunder, such liability shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Product(s).
Both FairPrice On and the delivery company will not be held responsible for any damages or loss of Products after delivery. The Customer shall not use the Product in any manner and/or for any purpose for which they are unsuited for and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Product. The Customer expressly agrees that FairPrice On assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and FairPrice On assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Customer assumes all risks connected with the use and storage of the Product.
Customer unreservedly acknowledges and agrees that he/she assumes all risk in connection with the use of this site. FairPrice On shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damage or loss of profits or loss of revenue however arising from the use of, access to the site. Without limitation to the foregoing:
This site and all information contained herein is provided on a "as is" without any implied or express warranty including of any implied warranty as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement. Before acting on the information found on FairPrice On website, you may wish to confirm the facts that are important to your decision making. Product information on our website may be different from information on the products for a variety of reasons including such things as manufacturers’ updates and changes. FairPrice reserves the right to change or update information on any product on FairPrice On at any time without prior notice.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, FairPrice On shall not be liable for any error or omission in the content of the site including any damage or injury arising out of or in connection with any access or use of the site whether such damage/injury is caused by failure of performance, error, omission, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, theft etc.
FairPrice On take great care to accurately display the colours of our products that appear on its website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be as accurate as the actual product colour.
Third Party Sites
There may be occasions when materials on or of third Parties are provided on FairPrice On website. FairPrice is not responsible for the content and activities of any third party site linked from and beyond FairPrice On site. Your visit or use of any third party site linked from FairPrice On is entirely at your own risk.
Promotional codes are valid for a limited or specified period only and FairPrice reserves the right to modify, cancel or discontinue them at any time on the FairPrice On website, without any notice. Promotional codes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Each promotional code has its own qualifying terms. It is void where prohibited by law. All offers are subject to availability and while stock lasts.
The general terms and conditions for all promotions are as follows:
- All promo codes cannot be used on purchase of Stage 1 Infant Milk Powder
- Promo code cannot be used with any other available promo codes. FairPrice On reserves the right to reject any order that has violated this.
- Redemption of promo code is applicable to purchases made on FairPrice On website (www.fairpriceon.com.sg) and FairPrice On Mobile App.
- Using a promo code discount in conjunction with other free gift promotions may alter the minimum amount criteria for it.
- Please check your cart to ensure promo code discount is applied and review your order carefully before checkout.
- Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- All prices listed are in Singapore Dollars.
- There is a bulk order charge of $26.75 (incl. GST) for every order with more than 600 items purchased.
- Delivery date and time are subjected to availability.
- If the subtotal/ cart amount is $59 or above after applying the discount promo code, the order will qualify for free delivery. Otherwise, home delivery fee will still apply.
- If the subtotal/ cart amount is $29 or above after applying the discount promo code, the order will qualify for free Click&Collect service. Otherwise, Click & Collect fee will still apply.
- Delivery service is only available in the main island of Singapore. It is not available to Jurong Island and any of the outlying islands.
- Customer needs to be present to receive the delivered items. There will be a re-delivery charge of $7 (incl. GST) imposed after the unsuccessful first delivery. The re-delivery charge is to be handed over to the delivery man.
- Customers who wish to have their purchases left outside the home, FairPrice On shall not be liable for any damage or missing items.
- For all normal orders, there is a cancellation charge of $20 (incl. GST). For all bulk orders, there is a cancellation charge of $30 (incl. GST).
- FairPrice On reserves the rights to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions of all promotions without prior notice.
- For any enquiries, please submit your feedback via the web form.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Singapore. Both the Customer and FairPrice On irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Website may be suspended or revoked, and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to, and use of, the Website at any time.
No orders via phone or email will be accepted, all customers have to register for an account and submit their orders online via the website.
FairPrice On cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy or omission. FairPrice On will attempt its best to fulfil orders placed by shoppers. In the event that an ordered Product is not available, FairPrice On reserves the right not to replace it with a similar item of equivalent value.
Customers have to report on any order discrepancies/dissatisfaction within 7 days from receipt of order. All Products leaving our distribution centre have been checked for quality and accurate quantity. However, we will put up a refund request for items that are not satisfactory and/or for any order discrepancies. For returning of such products and refund purposes, customers may be required to do so at a preferred FairPrice store.
FairPrice Member Patronage Rebates will be issued to FairPrice members only. Such members shall provide their NRIC numbers to FairPrice On for one account only and not for subsequent account(s).
Just Wine Club Terms & Conditions
- Just Wine Club (JWC) is a fee based membership club under the NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited (“FairPrice”).
- An applicant must be at least 18 years old and is a Singaporean, Singapore Permanent Resident (PR) or a Foreigner holding a valid Foreign Identification Number (FIN) in Singapore.
- The JWC card and membership benefits are personal to holder, non-transferable and not applicable for corporate purchase(s).
- Membership fee is $20 a year or $35 for 2 years, and is strictly non-refundable in the event of loss, theft or earlier termination of the JWC membership/card. A replacement card will be issued at a fee of $5 inclusive of GST.
- Membership discount is only valid upon presentation of the JWC card at cashiers’ checkout.
- Membership discount on wines (excluding Chinese / Japanese / Korean wines liquor, beer and other alcoholics drinks) is applicable for purchases made at all FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra outlets and FairPrice On.
- For wine purchases made with FairPrice On, only the account with email address registered with JWC is entitled to membership discount/privileges.
- The processing of all new, renewal or replacement JWC cards may take up to 2 weeks.
- In connection with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), you agree that FairPrice and its related organisations may collect, use, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data for the purposes of administering, maintaining and terminating your membership and participation in the JWC and keeping you informed of updates, changes and developments relating to the JWC, the scope of which may include but is not limited to:
- administering and maintaining your account with us, including administering any benefits and entitlements.
- engaging third party service providers to perform certain aspects of the services offered by FairPrice or JWC.
- unless you notify us that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through e-mail and post about JWC, upcoming wine pairing dinners, wine fairs, wine tastings and other information which may be of interest to you.
- customer profiling, market analysis and research purposes to improve our product and service offerings to you.
- notifying you about important changes to the membership program and changes to these T&Cs.
- responding to your queries or feedback.
- enforcing these T&Cs and our legal rights and remedies.
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
- In compliance with the PDPA, FairPrice/JWC will not send marketing messages to Singapore telephone or facsimile numbers belonging to you unless you have given us clear and unambiguous consent to do so. If you have previously given us consent, we will continue to send you marketing messages until you advise us in writing that you wish to withdraw the consent.
- JWC may terminate your membership if you have, in its reasonable opinion, breached any T&Cs and/or abused/misused the membership benefit
- JWC reserves the right to amend any T&Cs without prior notice
Submit a Recipe
- By submitting your recipe(s), the participant agrees that:
- any and all personal data submitted by the participant may be collected, used, disclosed, and/or transferred by NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd and its related or affiliated organisations (collectively referred to as "FairPrice", "we", "us" or "our") for the purposes of conducting and administering the recipe page, including but not limited to, communicating with the participant for purposes related to the recipe submitted, and such other purposes as FairPrice may reasonably deem appropriate in connection with the recipe submitted; and
- FairPrice may collect, use, disclose, and/or transfer personal data about the participant including the name, identification, image, photographs, voice recordings and video recordings of the participant for publicity purposes and/or use in advertisements across all media, in relation to the conduct and promotion of the recipe submitted, without further notification, remuneration or compensation to the participant.
- The recipe submitted may be reproduced by FairPrice for uploading onto the recipe page on FairPrice On website, food for life tv channel and other medium which FairPrice deem reasonable and will credit the creator of the recipe accordingly.
- FairPrice shall not be held liable in the event that recipe is being created and produced in sources other than FairPrice medium(s) stated above.
- FairPrice will protect the confidentiality and integrity of all your personal information against errors, sabotage, fraud and breach of policy.
- FairPrice shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information are collected and stored in a safe and secure manner, and that no unauthorized access is allowed.
- The purpose of collecting your personal information is to establish and maintain contact with you; to clarify on matters pertaining to the recipe submitted.
- Under no circumstances would FairPrice sell, transfer or share your personal information to any 3rd party without your consent.
- FairPrice reserves the right to not use the recipe submitted in any of the medium(s), without provision of reason, and the decision is final.
Scan & Go
Certain promotions, discounts and loyalty programmes and schemes will not be supported
by Scan & Go. For example,
- Senior, Pioneer Generation and Merdeka Generation discounts;
- Supplier coupons (e.g. UStretch Vouchers);
- Bonus stamps; and
- Health Promotion Board points.
However, we reserve the right to include and/or remove promotions discounts and loyalty
programmes and schemes that are supported at our sole discretion.
To comply with regulations and for security reasons, Scan & Go customers will be required
to use the checkout kiosk before leaving the store to verify their purchases and, if they are
purchasing controlled items (e.g. alcohol and tobacco), their age.
Tokens of appreciation are strictly non-transferable and exchangeable for cash or credit. Content of the token shall be informed to the selected participants only. No participant will have chance to receive the token more than one time even if the poll category changes. Participant who received a token before shall not be entitled for lucky draw of the next poll.
NTUC FairPrice reserves the right to change any terms of this contest without prior notice and substitute any token with one of a similar value.
NTUC FairPrice shall not be liable for any loss of chance arising from any defect, malfunction or failure of any telephone network / lines, computer systems, servers, computer equipment, software used in connection with the website.
By taking part in For Mothers events, you understand and accept without condition that NTUC FairPrice may elect to use your personal information and photos for marketing purposes in a manner it deems fit whilst according your privacy or confidentiality with the highest priority.
© 2019 FairPrice On. All Rights Reserved.
NTUC FairPrice Supermarkets, unless otherwise stated.