Welcome to NTUC FairPrice
NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and its related or affiliated co-operatives and organisations (collectively referred to as “FairPrice”) provide website features and other products and services to you (collectively “Customers”, each a “Customer”) when you visit or use https://www.fairprice.com.sg/; https://business.fairprice.com.sg/; FairPrice mobile applications (“Fairprice Apps”); or use software provided by FairPrice in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, “FairPrice Services”).
Acceptance of terms
Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) carefully. By using FairPrice Services, you agree to these T&Cs, and you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data as described in these T&Cs. If you do not agree to these T&Cs, you must discontinue the use of FairPrice Services. Your use of FairPrice Services shall be deemed to be your agreement to be bound by each of the terms set forth below. FairPrice can change these T&Cs at any time by posting updated T&Cs on FairPrice Services or by sending registered Customers an email notice of the changes. If any modification is unacceptable to you, you shall cease using FairPrice Services immediately. If you do not cease using FairPrice Services, you will be deemed to have accepted the change.
You are expected to check these T&Cs from time to time to take notice of any changes FairPrice has made as they are binding on you.
FairPrice Services are provided solely as a convenience to you for non-commercial use. You may access and use FairPrice Services only in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and with these T&Cs. You acknowledge and agree that FairPrice, in its sole discretion and without notice or any further obligation to you, may temporarily suspend or permanently discontinue and refuse any and all current and future, access to or use of FairPrice Services. You further agree that you will not: (a) resell for commercial purposes products purchased through use of FairPrice Services; (b) resell or make commercial use of Fairprice Services or content therein; (c) modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works of, transfer, or sell any content; (d) collect or use any product listings or descriptions; (e) use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods from FairPrice Services; (f) other than for your use of FairPrice Services as expressly permitted in these T&Cs, access or attempt to access any systems or servers on which FairPrice Services are hosted or modify or alter FairPrice Services in any way; (g) forge headers, create a false identity or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to deceive others or disguise the origin of any content or other information transmitted to or via FairPrice Services; (h) use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any FairPrice trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found on FairPrice Services, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without FairPrice’s express written consent; or (i) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing a FairPrice name, trademark, or product name without FairPrice’s express written consent.
These T&Cs will help you understand how FairPrice Services operate and ensure that we serve you fairly and properly. If you purchase products through the Fairprice Services, you must establish an account with Fairprice. Registration provides a unique identification for each Customer, and allows us to trace any order in event of queries.
Registration must only be done by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under Singapore law; who are at least 18 years of age; and are not barred from using Fairprice Services under any applicable laws.
You must provide a unique email and password for purposes of accessing your registered account with FairPrice Services. You will be asked to provide a password upon registration, and you are responsible for: (i) maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account and your account password; (ii) restricting access to your account; (iii) be responsible for any purchases and activities that are submitted under this password; (iv) ensuring that all details provided during registration or any other time are correct and complete. Any changes to details provided during registration must be updated by informing Fairprice at help.fairprice.com.sg.
You agree to immediately notify FairPrice of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security by contacting help.fairprice.com.sg.
We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or terminate the registration of any individual or corporate member and/or the use of any FairPrice Services at any time for any reason, including and not limited to following:
- Dormant Customers;
- Accounts of Customers that we suspect have been compromised or used in breach of
these terms and conditions; and/or
- A Customer using multiple accounts to deliver to same address.
You acknowledge and agree that FairPrice may, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, access, preserve, and/or disclose your account information, all communications to and from you, all information relating to your use of FairPrice Services, if FairPrice is required to do so by law or legal process or if FairPrice determines, in its sole discretion, that such action is necessary to protect the rights of FairPrice, third parties, and other users of FairPrice Services or for purposes of responding to your request for customer service.
We take protecting your personal data very seriously and will always take all reasonable steps to make sure your information is safe. This data policy applies to all personal information we collect or process about you.
The types of personal information we collect are those which you provide to us, such as your name, contact details, date of birth, gender, identity card number, passport number, bank account or credit card details, and e-mail address.
We automatically collect information sent by your computer when you use FairPrice Apps and FairPrice Services. This information includes your browser type, IP address, and the pages you visit.
We may update this policy from time to time without notice to you, so please check it regularly.
In connection with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) for the time being in force, you agree that we may collect, use, process, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of FairPrice Services requested by you;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- managing, administering, maintaining, and/or terminating your membership in any NTUC Group, Just Wine Club, For Mothers Club, and any other FairPrice membership programme (“Clubs”);
- keeping you informed of updates, changes and developments relating to the NTUC Group and Clubs;
- verifying your identity and any purchase made on your account through your registered mobile number;
- administering and maintaining your account with us, including administering any login
processes, benefits and entitlements;
- engaging third party service providers to perform certain aspects of the services offered by NTUC Group and the Clubs;
- unless you notify us in writing that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through e-mail and/or post about products, services, promotions, upcoming events, and other information which may be of interest to you;
- collecting the physical location of your mobile device by using satellite, cell phone tower or Wi-Fi signals etc. We may use your mobile device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content;
- notifying you about important changes to any membership programme;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you
- enforcing these terms and conditions, including our legal rights and remedies;
- transfer to a third party in the event of any reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our operations, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings);
- FairPrice Services are controlled and operated by us from Singapore are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of Singapore. Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and, by using FairPrice Services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of Singapore, which may have different data protection rules than those of Singapore; or
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your express consent.
Other than to those entities listed below your details will not be revealed by FairPrice to any external body, unless FairPrice has your permission, or is under either a legal obligation or any other duty to do so. For the purposes detailed above, your information may be disclosed to:
- NTUC Enterprise, NTUC First Campus, NTUC Foodfare, NTUC Income, NTUC Health, NTUC LearningHub, Mercatus, NTUC Link, NTUC Congress, Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries; MoneyOwl Pte Ltd, and all other social enterprises and companies in the NTUC Group;
- any regulatory, supervisory, governmental or quasi-governmental authority with jurisdiction over NTUC Group members; and
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider, professional adviser or any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the NTUC Group.
For purposes of this section, NTUC Group refers to FairPrice, its subsidiaries, and affiliates.
The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our FairPrice Services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform our Data Protection Officer in writing.
Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us.
You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing.
If you have any comments or questions about this Data Policy, or if you wish to report any violations of this Data Policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer referencing ‘Data Policy for www.fairprice.com.sg’:
If by post: Data Protection Officer NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited 1 Joo Koon Circle, #13-01 Singapore 629117
If by email: email@example.com
If by Telephone: 6552 2722
This Data Policy applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us. We may revise this Data Policy from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this T&Cs was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
You acknowledge that the FairPrice Services contain information, data, software, photographs, graphics, typefaces, music, sounds and other material (collectively “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights owned by us or our suppliers.
You may not modify, reproduce, copy or distribute any of our Content for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
FairPrice Apps store and process personal data that you have provided to us for purposes as described above. It is your responsibility to keep your mobile device and access to the FairPrice Apps secure, including but not limited to the following: we do not recommend that you remove any software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your mobile device (including but not limited to unlocking, rooting, and/or jailbreaking your device) as that could make your mobile device vulnerable to malware, viruses and other malicious programs, and that could also compromise your mobile device’s security features and compromise the proper functioning of the FairPrice Apps.
Restrictions on use of FairPrice Services
You may access and use FairPrice Services only in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, and with these T&Cs. You acknowledge and agree that FairPrice, in its sole discretion and without notice or any further obligation to you, may temporarily suspend or permanently discontinue and refuse any and all current and future, access to, or use of FairPrice Services. You further agree that you will not may not use FairPrice Services for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- interfering with any other person's use of FairPrice Services;
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to FairPrice Services;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of our content without the prior written consent of FairPrice.
- make commercial use of the FairPrice Services or content therein;
- modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works of, transfer, or sell any content;
- collect or use any product listings or descriptions;
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods from the FairPrice Services;
Any unauthorised use of the FairPrice Services will terminate the permission or license granted by these T&Cs, and will result in you being barred from use of the FairPrice Services.
FairPrice Services Availability
Whilst all attempts will be made to ensure FairPrice Services access is available all the time, occasionally FairPrice Services may undergo repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services. FairPrice Services include links to other websites or materials which are beyond its control, and FairPrice takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for such third party links.
Corporate Members Registration
Customers representing their companies/institutions can sign up for a corporate account at https://business.fairprice.com.sg/.
Benefits as Corporate Member: Being a corporate member entitles you to 2% discount off non-promotion items, or any such amount as may be determined by FairPrice from time to time. Corporate members are not entitled to FairPrice Membership Rebates if you are also a FairPrice Member. Corporate members’ discount cannot be used with Just Wine Club discounts.
For corporate orders to Jurong Island, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries prior to placing your corporate order.
Pricing and Product Information
Whilst every effort is made to fulfil orders in terms of price and description through FairPrice Services, errors may occur and we do not guarantee that the pricing, product, or promotional information provided will be accurate, current, updated, or complete. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that
- product pictures on FairPrice Services are provided to help you recognise the products, but due to packaging redesign and improvements, these may not reflect exactly the product you receive;
- not all products, in particular, fresh produce, will correspond exactly to the photographs on FairPrice Services;
- the prices advertised on FairPrice Services are meant for home delivery shopping only. The prices of certain products may differ from those charged in FairPrice Stores;
- where the actual price of any product is dependent on its weight, we will provide a price based on average weight ranges of the product. FairPrice Services expressly reserves the right to provide the nearest size/packaging for the product at the nearest price.
In the event of any price difference between your FairPrice Services order and the final bill rendered, whether arising from substitutions, daily price changes, out-of-stock products, promotions, mislabelling, or mispricing etc, we reserve the right to adjust the final bill even after an online bill is presented to you.
We shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, or inconvenience suffered in the event that we are unable to fulfil any order for whatever reason.
We regret that all orders made using FairPrice Services are not entitled to promotion/lucky draws run by FairPrice, unless otherwise expressly stated.
In the event that a product becomes unavailable for whatever reason after an order is accepted, FairPrice Services reserves the right to process the other products in your order. This is because, with FairPrice Services, we work towards bringing you a wholesome online experience. If any item you have ordered is not in the confirmation, it is with much regret that we inform you that the said item is unavailable. Special offers are valid only while stocks last. We reserve the right to reject, and/or limit quantities on any order received.
Refund: FairPrice Services will arrange for a refund of any product in the event any order is rejected by FairPrice Services for whatever reason.
Return Policy: All orders have been checked for quality and accuracy. However, as a gesture of good will, we may allow your request to return items that are not satisfactory to you, subject to the following:
- you must check your order upon delivery, and contact us at help.fairprice.com.sg within 7 days from your time of delivery with your name, contract details, and the reason you are seeking to return any products;
- where you have mistakenly purchased a product, you may return the said product to any FairPrice Store (except FairPrice Shop, FairPrice Express and Cheers) within 7 days from the date of delivery, subject to the following: (i) your total order does not exceed $200.00; (ii) your purchase was made by way of credit card; (iii) any product being returned must be in its original packaging; and (iv) your proof of purchase;
- Scan & Go Virtual Aisle customers: For defective products that are under warranty, please approach the local authorized service centre for assistance. For other defective products, please return them to the same FairPrice store with your receipt for an exchange or refund. (This policy also includes items browsed and shopped from the Virtual Aisle kiosks at FairPrice Xtra VivoCity.)
- Scan & Go customers: For wrongly purchased items (other than defective products) that you wish to exchange, kindly return them to the same FairPrice Store with your receipt for an exchange. We apologise that we are unable to exchange medical and hygiene sensitive items to ensure the safety and health of our customers. (This policy also includes items browsed and shopped from the Virtual Aisle kiosks at FairPrice Xtra Vivocity, and any exchange will be managed on a case-by-case basis. Returned items must be in their original packaging with proof of purchase within 7 days of the date you received them.)
FairPrice will provide delivery service in mainland Singapore on any orders placed through the FairPrice Services. For the avoidance of doubt, FairPrice does not deliver to Jurong Island and any of other islands.
The following delivery fees are applicable to your order:
Spend a minimum of $59.00
Any purchase $58.99 and below
Where an order has more than 600 items
FairPrice will only deliver your order to the front door of the stated delivery address. Where FairPrice has been notified to leave your order at your front door, FairPrice shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect, or damage or loss howsoever arising.
If there are any changes in the delivery address / contact details made between submission of order and delivery date, Customers are to update FairPrice at least 24 hours prior to delivery. Should delay of delivery date and time be required, the order will be subjected to a surcharge of $7.00 (incl. of GST). Requests for a delay in delivery date and time for bulk orders will be subjected to a surcharge of $30.00 (incl. of GST).
FairPrice reserves the right to charge you the following fees, for the provision of our online grocery services, including but not limited to:
i) Service Fee: picking, packing and storage
ii) Delivery Surcharge: applicable fees based on higher cost for high demand delivery slots
You will be notified of any applicable fees prior to purchase on the checkout page on our Application.
It is your responsibility to review the fees carefully before submitting an order. When you place an order, you agree to all amounts, additional charges and the final ‘Total’ amount which is displayed to you at the checkout page. You will be deemed to be aware of, and you accept responsibility for the total amount incurred under your account.
Any fees that FairPrice may charge you are due immediately and are non-refundable.
Amending your order
No amendment to an order is allowed once an order is processed. To add items to a pre-existing order, kindly create a second order within 48 hours prior to delivery and inform us via the web form.
Scan & Go Customers: In respect of items browsed and shopped from the Virtual Aisle kiosks at FairPrice Xtra Vivocity, if there are any changes in the delivery address and/or contact details made between submission of order and delivery date, Customers shall contact FairPrice Xtra Vivocity at 6261 0803 at least 48 hours prior to delivery.
You may cancel any normal order at no charge if notice given is at least 24 hours prior to delivery; and for bulk orders, notice given must be prior to order confirmation. In the event you are unable to provide the requisite notice, there will be cancellation charge for each order cancelled in the sum of $20.00 (incl. of GST) for normal delivery, and $30.00 (incl. of GST) for bulk order delivery. For purposes of these terms and conditions, bulk orders are orders for 600 items and above.
In the event that you are not present to receive an order at the scheduled delivery date, there will be a redelivery charge of $7.00 and $30.00 (incl. of GST) imposed for normal and bulk orders respectively, payable in cash to the driver. You are required to provide a redelivery date within 2 days from original date, failing which, FairPrice will proceed to cancel the order and a cancellation charge of $20.00 and $30.00 will be imposed for normal and bulk order respectively. The balance order amount will be refunded through the same mode of payment.
In the event that we are unable to confirm and/or verify any orders received through the mobile number provided to us, we reserve the right to cancel the said order.
Payment information is transmitted through a secured payment channel using our secure server and Secure Socket Layer. Once payment mode has been selected and order has been submitted, any changes on payment mode is not possible.
FairPrice Apps accepts payment by way of VISA, Mastercard, and American Express credit cards.
FairPrice accepts payment from corporate Customers made by way of cheques, subject always to the presentation of cheque at the time of delivery. In the event you are unable to present the said cheque at the material time of delivery, FairPrice reserves the right to refuse delivery; delay delivery; and/or charge a re-delivery fee of $7.00 (incl. of GST).
FairPrice reserves the right to change the mode or method of payment for products offered online at any time by announcement through FairPrice Services, emails, and any other means of communication.
FairPrice excludes all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice rendered as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of any product supplied to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No agent or representative of FairPrice is authorised to make any warranty, representation or statements given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any condition, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the product supplied.
Limitation of Liability
FairPrice shall not liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages or loss howsoever arising. To the extent that FairPrice is liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of a product or any other breach of FairPrice's obligations hereunder, such liability shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the product(s).
Both FairPrice and the delivery company will not be held responsible for any damage or loss after delivery. You shall not use our products in any manner and/or for any purpose for which they are unsuited for and you shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the products. You expressly agree that FairPrice assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the products and FairPrice assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. You assume all risks connected with the use and storage of the products.
You unreservedly acknowledge and agree that you assume all risk in connection with the use of Fairprice Services. FairPrice shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damage or loss of profits or loss of revenue however arising from the use of, access to Fairprice Services. Without limitation to the foregoing:
This site and all information contained herein is provided on a “as is” basis without any implied or express warranty including of any implied warranty as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement. Before acting on the information found on FairPrice Services, you may wish to confirm the facts that are important to your decision making. Product information listed on FairPrice Services may be different from information listed on the products for a variety of reasons including such things as manufacturers’ updates and changes. FairPrice reserves the right to change or update information on any product on FairPrice Services at any time without prior notice.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, FairPrice shall not be liable for any error or omission in the content of the site including any damage or injury arising out of or in connection with any access or use of the site whether such damage/injury is caused by failure of performance, error, omission, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, theft etc.
FairPrice takes great care to accurately display the colours of our products that appear on our FairPrice Services. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be a true reflection of the actual colours of the products.
Third Party Sites
There may be occasions where materials on or of third parties are provided on FairPrice Services. FairPrice is not responsible for the content and activities of any third party site linked from and/or outside FairPrice Services. Your visit or use of any third party site linked from FairPrice Services is entirely at your own risk. A link to another website does not mean that FairPrice endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content displayed on the other website.
Fairprice may from time to time, offer discounts or run promotions. Promotions shall be effectively only for the applicable promotional period and on a “while stocks last” basis. FairPrice reserves the right to modify, cancel or discontinue them at any time on the FairPrice Services, without any notice to you. Promotional codes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Each promotional code has its own qualifying terms. It is void where prohibited by law. All offers are subject to availability and while stock lasts.
These general promotion terms and conditions are in addition to, and subject to specific promotion terms and conditions as follows:
- no promotion code can be used for the purchase of Stage 1 and 2 Infant Milk Powder;
- a promotion code cannot be used in conjunction with any other available promotion codes. FairPrice reserves the right to reject any order that uses two or more promotion codes;
- you may redeem any promotion code through FairPrice Services (except Scan & Go);
- the use of any promotional code may affect the minimum amount to qualify for free delivery. In such event, normal delivery fees will apply;
- before completing an order, the Customer shall be responsible for ensuring that the relevant promotion code has been applied;
- no promotion code shall be exchangeable for cash or other goods and services;
- all prices listed are in Singapore dollars;
- FairPrice reserves the rights to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions of any promotions without prior notice.
- for any enquiries, Customers shall submit their feedback at help.fairprice.com.sg and Corporate customers shall submit their feedback at https://fpbusiness.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
In the event of suspected fraud or misuse of any promotional code, terms and conditions, we reserve the right to reject or cancel the use of a promotional code. We also reserve the right to charge you partially or in full the value of the benefit received using your order payment method, without further notice to you.
Where any free gift is offered as part of a promotion, the free gift is offered on a “first come first serve” and “while stocks last” basis. No cash or credit will be offered in lieu of any gift.
Where you are permitted to return any product to us for a refund/credit and such product was originally purchased under a promotion or discount, you will only be refunded the amount that you originally paid for such product. Where the promotion or discount had applied to the entire order, we will refund you the selling price of the returned product less the promotion or discount applied to the returned product on a pro-rata basis.
Further, any free promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning the product(s) to which the gift related. If the total order value is reduced below the value of the qualifying free delivery or any promotion qualification because of a returned item, we may charge the delivery fee and/or the full value of the order without the promotion.
Any decision relating to promotions and other rewards or gifts is final and binding.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Singapore. Both the Customer and FairPrice irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
If you violate any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use FairPrice Services may be suspended or revoked, and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to, and use of, FairPrice Services at any time.
No orders via phone or email will be accepted, all customers have to register for an account and submit their orders online through FairPrice Services.
FairPrice cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy or omission. FairPrice will use reasonable efforts to fulfil orders placed by you. In the event that an ordered product is not available, FairPrice reserves the right not to replace it with a similar item of equivalent value.
FairPrice Member Patronage Rebates will be issued to FairPrice members only. Please visit https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/categories/360001546711-FairPrice-Membership for more information.
Just Wine Club – Additional Terms & Conditions
- These terms set out in this section are supplemental to the T&Cs above, and T&Cs and the terms set out in this section shall be read and construed as one document.
- Just Wine Club (“JWC”) is a fee-based membership club under FairPrice.
- JWC card and membership benefits are personal to holder, non-transferable and not applicable for corporate purchase(s).
- Membership fee is $20.00 a year or $35.00 for 2 years, and is strictly non-refundable in the event of loss, theft or earlier termination of the JWC membership/card. A replacement card will be issued at a fee of $5.00 inclusive of GST.
- Membership discount is only valid upon presentation of the JWC card at cashiers’ checkout.
- Membership discount on wines (excluding Chinese / Japanese / Korean wines liquor, beer and other alcoholics drinks) are applicable for purchases made at all FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra outlets and FairPrice Services.
- For wine purchases made with FairPrice Services, only the account with an email address registered with JWC is entitled to membership discount/privileges.
- The processing of all new, renewal or replacement JWC cards may take up to 2 weeks.
Submit a Recipe
By submitting your recipe(s), you agree that:
- you agree to our Data Policy as set out above;
- in addition, any and all personal data submitted you may be collected, used, disclosed, and/or transferred by us for the purposes of conducting and administering the recipe page, including but not limited to, communicating with you for purposes related to the recipe submitted, and such other purposes as FairPrice may reasonably deem appropriate in connection with the recipe submitted; and
- FairPrice may collect, use, disclose, and/or transfer personal data about you including your name, identification, image, photographs, voice recordings and video recordings for publicity purposes and/or use in advertisements across all media, in relation to the conduct and promotion of the recipe submitted, without further notification, remuneration or compensation to you.
You agree and acknowledge that the recipe submitted by you may be reproduced by FairPrice by uploading onto the recipe page on FairPrice Services, food for life TV channel, and other medium which FairPrice deems reasonable, provided always that Fairprice Services will credit you as the creator of the recipe.
FairPrice shall not be held liable in the event that the recipe is being created and produced by sources other than FairPrice medium(s) stated above.
FairPrice will protect the confidentiality and integrity of all your personal information against errors, sabotage, fraud and breach of policy.
FairPrice reserves the right not to use the recipe submitted in any of the medium(s), without provision of any reason, and the decision is final.
Scan & Go
The following promotions, discounts, loyalty programmes, and schemes will not be supported by Scan & Go:
- Senior, Pioneer Generation and Merdeka Generation discounts;
- Supplier coupons (e.g. UStretch Vouchers);
- Bonus stamps;
- Health Promotion Board points;
- FairPrice gift cards;
- Any lucky draw stubs; and
- Return vouchers (being vouchers which may be issued at the point of sales in receipt stubs that may be redeemed by a Customer in the next transaction)
FairPrice Services reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to include and/or remove promotions discounts and loyalty programmes and schemes.
To comply with regulations and for security reasons, Scan & Go Customers will be required
to use the checkout kiosk before leaving the store to verify their purchases and, in the event of the purchase of controlled items (e.g. alcohol and tobacco), their age.
If FairPrice is unable to perform any of its obligations under these T&Cs due to a Force Majeure Event, FairPrice shall be excused from whatever performance is impaired by such Force Majeure Event, provided that FairPrice promptly, upon learning of such Force Majeure Event and ascertaining that it will affect its performance hereunder, (a) promptly gives notice to you and any action being taken to avoid or minimize its effect; and (b) uses its reasonable commercial efforts to remedy its inability to perform. The suspension of performance shall be of no greater scope and no longer duration than that which is necessary. A “Force Majeure Event” shall be an event arising from causes beyond the control of FairPrice, including but not limited to, acts of God or public enemies, acts of civil or military authority, labour disputes, fires, riots, wars or conditions of war, embargoes, accidents, epidemics, floods or other unusually severe weather, closing or obstruction of highways, bridges or ferries, any of which have a material, substantial and adverse effect on FairPrice’s ability to perform.
Any prizes received for participating in any FairPrice campaigns are strictly non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash or credit. FairPrice reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to inform only the winners of any campaign of the nature of the prizes. Customers shall be entitled to win one prize per campaign only.
FairPrice reserves the right to change any terms of any contest without prior notice and substitute any token with one of a similar value.
FairPrice shall not be liable for any loss of chance arising from any defect, malfunction or failure of any telephone network / lines, computer systems, servers, computer equipment, software used in connection with the FairPrice Services.
© 2019 NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd. All Rights Reserved.