As FairPrice does not participate in the GST refund programme, you will not be able to claim tax refund at the airport for purchases made in our stores.
Articles in this section
- SAF Day Super Deals Promotion FAQ
- I saw a poster in the store "We let you shop with confidence". What is that?
- I bought a particular item from your store but it is spoilt, how do I go about getting a refund?
- I would like to be a FairPrice member to enjoy the patronage rebate. How do I apply for FairPrice membership?
- I would like to purchase items in bulk.
- Do you provide quotations for products?
- How do I earn LinkPoints in the store?
- When will my LinkPoints expire?
- How many LinkPoints do I have now?
- I made a purchase from your supermarket but the receipt did not reflect any LinkPoints being credited. What should I do?