As FairPrice does not participate in the GST refund programme, you will not be able to claim tax refund at the airport for purchases made in our stores.
Articles in this section
- Where do I find the information on product (importer/ ingredient) label?
- I saw a poster in the store "We help you shop with confidence". What is that?
- I bought a particular item from your store but it is spoilt, how do I go about getting a refund?
- I would like to be a FairPrice member to enjoy the patronage rebate. How do I apply for FairPrice membership?
- I would like to purchase items in bulk.
- I made a purchase from your supermarket but the receipt did not reflect any Linkpoints being credited. What should I do?
- I am a Corporate account user. Am I eligible to receive bonus points if I purchase a certain amount in NTUC FairPrice’s loyalty programmes?
- I have found a stray trolley at a particular location. Who can I inform?
- I wish to sell an item in your store. Who do I contact?
- Can I claim tax refund?