You can cancel your membership before your renewal date by logging in to www.scoresg.com and clicking “Cancel Membership” on the Membership and Billing Details page. Further instructions will be provided thereafter. A confirmation email will be sent to you once the process is completed.
Articles in this section
- What is SCORE?
- Why am I not receiving my FairPrice On benefits?
- What are the benefits of SCORE?
- How can I sign up for SCORE?
- Can I sign up for SCORE if I reside outside of Singapore?
- How much does the SCORE membership cost?
- How soon are my benefits activated?
- How do I make payment for the SCORE membership?
- Where can I view my SCORE membership status?
- Will the SCORE membership be automatically renewed?