We will reimburse the amount of your purchase in the same mode of payment that you used. The refund will be reflected either in your credit card statement, depending on the bank's billing cycle. For refund in stores, the refund amount will be given in cash.
Articles in this section
- What is FairPrice Online’s return policy?
- What is your return policy for fresh/damaged items?
- When will I receive the refund?
- Can my refund be made in FairPrice vouchers?
- My credit card is no longer in use. How can I receive the refund?
- How do I submit a feedback regarding my online purchase?
- What are your Customer Service Hotline operating hours?
- How long will you take to reply my email?
- What is "Found a Trolley" and how does it work?