For wrongly purchased items up to $200 paid by credit card, you may return the affected items to request for a refund at any FairPrice Store (except FairPrice Shop, FairPrice Express and Cheers). Returned items must be in their original packaging with proof of purchase within 7 days of the date you received them. For requests above $200 or orders that are not paid by credit card, please submit your request via the web form.
Articles in this section
- What is FairPrice Online’s return policy?
- What is your return policy for fresh/damaged items?
- When will I receive the refund?
- Can my refund be made in FairPrice vouchers?
- How do I submit a feedback regarding my online purchase?
- My credit card is no longer in use. How can I receive the refund?
- What are your Customer Service Hotline operating hours?
- How long will you take to reply my email?