The moment you have entered the OTP, you are authorising the bank to allow us to put an authorisation "hold" on your credit card for the order amount. However, the amount will not be charged to your card until the order has been invoiced.
Articles in this section
- Why am I not receiving One-Time Password (OTP) for my purchases?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I know if my order is confirmed?
- Can I earn Bonus Points from online purchases?
- Service Fee Structure
- What are the payment modes available to an Individual User?
- How do I add/save my credit card details?
- How do I delete my stored credit card details?
- Is it safe to use my Credit Card?
- An admin fee was charged to my Amex card. What is it for?