You can email us here or call 68881880 (Hotline) during office hours.
Articles in this section
- I would like to be a FairPrice member to enjoy the patronage rebate. How do I apply for FairPrice membership?
- I have signed up for FairPrice membership but have still not received the membership card. How long does it take to process?
- I have been issued with an NTUC Plus! Card. Can I use this card at FairPrice supermarkets to gain LinkPoints and at the same time, earn patronage rebate?
- The dividend/rebate payment is credited into my bank account annually through Inter-Bank Giro (IBG). What should I do if I have changed my bank account?
- I have changed my home address. Must I write to FairPrice Membership about it?
- I lost my NTUC Plus! card. How do I go about reporting it?
- I have not nominated anyone to be the beneficiary of my FairPrice shares. Can I make a nomination?
- I joined FairPrice when I was a union member. I have ceased to be a union member. Can I continue to be a FairPrice member as I am holding FairPrice shares?
- How can I earn rebates?
- How can I check on my shares or rebates?