You will be awarded with LinkPoints (subject to a minimum purchase of $20) as well as the patronage rebate, provided you are already a FairPrice member. If you are not a FairPrice member, only the LinkPoints will be awarded.
Articles in this section
- How do I check for my FairPrice dividend and patronage rebates?
- I have signed up for FairPrice membership but have still not received the membership card. How long does it take to process?
- I have been issued with an NTUC Plus! Card. Can I use this card at FairPrice supermarkets to earn LinkPoints and patronage rebate?
- I have changed my home address. Must I write to FairPrice Membership about it?
- I have misplaced my NTUC Plus! card. How do I get a replacement card?
- I have not nominated anyone to be the beneficiary of my FairPrice shares. Can I make a nomination?
- I joined FairPrice membership when I was a union member, but I have since discontinued being a union member. Can I continue to be a FairPrice member?
- How can I earn rebates?
- How can I check on my shares or rebates?