With effect from 1 April 1999, FairPrice is not issuing its own membership card as the member will have an NTUC Plus! Card which also serves as a FairPrice membership card for the purpose of patronage rebate. With regard to the processing of NTUC Plus! Card, please call NTUC Membership Hotline 6213 8008 or visit its website: www.ntuc.org.sg
Articles in this section
- How do I proceed with the withdrawal of shares in FairPrice?
- How do I notify for changing of my personal particulars for FairPrice Membership?
- How do I check for my FairPrice dividend and patronage rebates?
- I have signed up for FairPrice membership but have still not received the membership card. How long does it take to process?
- I have not nominated anyone to be the beneficiary of my FairPrice shares. Can I make a nomination?
- I joined FairPrice membership when I was a union member, but I have since withdrawn. Can I continue to be a FairPrice member?
- How do I earn patronage rebates as a FairPrice member?