No, you will not be able to continue your membership in FairPrice once you withdraw your Union membership. Your FairPrice shares will be refunded to you at $1 per share.
Articles in this section
- How do I proceed with the withdrawal of shares in FairPrice?
- How do I notify for changing of my personal particulars for FairPrice Membership?
- How do I check for my FairPrice dividend and patronage rebates?
- I have signed up for FairPrice membership but have still not received the membership card. How long does it take to process?
- I have not nominated anyone to be the beneficiary of my FairPrice shares. Can I make a nomination?
- I joined FairPrice membership when I was a union member, but I have since withdrawn. Can I continue to be a FairPrice member?
- How do I earn patronage rebates as a FairPrice member?
- How can I check on my shares or rebates?