Yes, unless there is a stamp on the vouchers indicating that they are not to be used for alcohol and cigarettes.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact the FairPrice Vouchers department?
- What are the voucher denominations?
- What is NTUC FairPrice voucher’s T&C?
- Where can I buy NTUC FairPrice vouchers?
- I wish to purchase a particular amount of vouchers, how do I go about buying it?
- Do you have discounts for bulk purchase of vouchers?
- Do you have discounts for corporate purchase of vouchers?
- Can I pay for vouchers by cheque?
- Can I pay for vouchers by credit card?
- Is there a cut-off time for purchase of vouchers at your store?